• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  858
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/05/1964

The dreams that I dream-19- The blood of Jesus

They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.(Revelation 12:11a)

Last night (17/03/06)as I slept, I saw a dream. In the dream I happen to be walking along a road and there are a few others walking beside me. After a while 3-4 vicious looking guys come from the opposite direction and they have several fierce looking dogs with them. As they come near me, the guys command the dogs to attack me and the whole pack rushes at me barking and snarling. In the dream I am at a loss of what to do but as the dogs are about to pounce on me I rebuke the dogs in the mighty Name of Jesus and pray to Jesus to cover me with His precious Blood.

As soon as I do that, the dogs just stop in their tracks as if they are hit by something violent and they seemed to be weak and helpless. Soon they recede and disappear.

This was a warning from the Holy Spirit that a satanic attack was about to take place in my life, but if I trusted in the Name and Blood Of Jesus, victory would be mine.

Today, since morning, I had shortness of breath and chest discomfort. I remembered the warning that the Holy Spirit had given me and rebuked the evil forces that had brought that upon me. The difficulty persisted till evening, but God delivered me as I placed my trust in the Name and Blood Of Jesus.

It's true what the songwriter says,

There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood of the Lamb. There is power, power, wonder working power in the precious blood of the Lamb.

The Blood Of Jesus is our protection. Every believer every day must cover himself/herself, their family, finances, homes and whatever they have been given by God with the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus not only cleanses us from all sin but also protects us from our enemy-the devil who is out to kill, steal & destroy.

Praise God for the Blood of Jesus

• Group:  Diamond Member

The dreams that I dream-20-In Hell, for a little while

I have often longed to have a glimpse of

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Jeremiah7, I see that the Lord gives you prophetic dreams have you also been given intercession also as a gift/ministry. I know we are all called to intercession, but some have more of a calling to pray for these issues. I know the Lord warns me on issue. I'm praying on an assignment right now-I don't speak out it till I'm released if able.

Jeremiah7, I see that the Lord gives you prophetic dreams have you also been given intercession also as a gift/ministry. I know we are all called to intercession, but some have more of a calling to pray for these issues. I know the Lord warns me on issue. I'm praying on an assignment right now-I don't speak out it till I'm released if able.

Yes, I have been called to "Intercession" and have my own website for the same. Please visit

http://www.christiantopsite.com/nuke/

The dreams that I dream-21- He will guide us

Early in my ministry, most of the members of my church in South India, were from the lower strata of society, many of them, daily wage earners. Sometimes I felt that it was because of these poor people that the well to do people avoided joining my church. So I started praying to the Lord for well to do families to accept the true gospel and join our church instead of people from the lower strata of the society.

It was during one of those early days of my ministry that the Lord showed me this dream. I am climbing a mountain and there are a lot of small houses here and there on the mountain. The people living there seem to be poor and destitute. There is a father like figure walking beside me as we begin the climb. The father like figure is guiding me as I enter each house. I speak to the people about their life and share a small message from the gospel in one house as he looks on. Next we proceed to another house and there too I speak to the residents.

On the way up the mountain, there are a few reptiles lying on the path, but they don

The dreams that I dream-22-Rolling Rocks

Once in a dream, I saw myself standing beside a path with a father like figure (one that I have mentioned in other dreams). The path is quite strange because it is full of rocks that are rolling through the path at high speed.

We both observe this for a while and then he tells me, "Come let us walk through that path." I say, "No way, I am not going to walk through those rolling rocks, they'll surely crush me." But he insists and holds my hand and says, "Come". Hesitantly, I give in to his call.

And we start walking. In an instant there is a great change because as soon I start walking with him, it seems like we are floating over the rocks. What I thought was we would be walking amidst those rolling rocks and be knocked over, but to my surprise we were miraculously walking over the rocks. The dream ended there.

When I meditated upon this dream the next day, the Holy Spirit spoke to me saying, "That's a life of faith. Giving yourself completely into the Savior's hand's and letting him lead you. There may come problematic circumstances in your life, where you may think that you will be crushed by their intensity, but if you give yourself into the Savior's hand, he will lead you out of them all, without letting you getting harmed."

And how true. The Word promises us,

"The LORD watches over you-the LORD is your shade at your right hand;

the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."(Psalm 121:5-8)

Praise the Lord!

The dreams that I dream-23- O, me of little faith

Early in my career as a doctor, once in a dream I saw myself and a few others riding bikes on a highway. After sometime we turn to the left and traverse a narrow path that leads to a steep staircase. When we near the staircase/steps, my companions just increase the speed of their bikes and ride effortlessly on the steps and go away. But I stop my bike at the foot of the staircase and look dejected that I cannot do what the others did.

After waiting for sometime there, with much effort, I push my bike upstairs. As the dream ended, I could see myself dejected and upset about the whole thing.

When I woke up, I couldn't really decipher what the Holy Spirit was hinting about, but I prayed that I may not land up in any problems that day.

I had a hectic day at the clinic. Many patients and not a minute of rest till around 1.30 pm. As we (me & my wife) sat for lunch that day, I could hear some commotion in the examination room. My assistant informed me that a patient (10 yr.old boy) who had come that day had been brought again because he had giddiness and vomiting on taking the medicines. When I enquired, the parents told me that they had given the medicines on an empty stomach. The boy looked pale and was restless and the parents were tense.

Suddenly, I panicked and instead of reassuring the parents and the boy, I told them to take the boy to one of the bigger hospitals in the area.

Though I prayed about the matter all through that evening, I feared of something catastrophic happening to the boy. Would he die? What would be the consequences? I became very dejected and it upset me a lot. I couldn't really believe that God is able to handle every problem that comes my way.

What the Holy Spirit had shown in the dream was true. Others would have been cool in a situation like this (effortlesssly riding on the steep staircase)

but I would handle the situation differently (pushing the bike up the staircase with much effort and dejection)

Nothing really happened to the boy, he was given a couple of drips in the other hospital and he was well (I enquired the next day), but I had spent an evening in unbelief, doubt and dejection.

Will God really take care? is the question that often arises in the minds of believers even after they pray much about some matters. Doubts and unbelief persist.

Jesus seeing the unbelief of his disciples once asked them,

"Where is your faith?" Sometimes He asks us the same thing--"Where is your faith?