• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  858
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/05/1964

The dreams that I dream-1-Rapture

In the year 1994, one night I had a dream. In the dream, I am walking along with a very close friend of mine on the road near my clinic. Nothing spectacular happening. The usual buzz of people going about their businesses and traffic plying by. We seemed to be discussing some recent events in our lives, enjoying the good sunny weather as we walked along.

We both had umbrellas to shield us from the slight drizzle that ensued. Suddenly it started getting dark. Still walking along we did not seem to be disturbed by the rain as it was very mild;but the darkness seemed to be getting worse. A very strange fear gripped me as the darkness increased. My steps faltered. I told my friend,

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

That was interesting. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thanks for sharing that with us. It's great that you looked for the basis in scripture, too. Cool!

That was interesting. :)

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing that with us. It's great that you looked for the basis in scripture, too. Cool!

Thanks Terter.

Interesting Read. I too are eager to be with our Lord it'll be the best day EVER!! i hope me, my girlfriend, my family and my friends all go together.

Yeah, that would be great.

The dreams that I dream-2- Earthquakes

In 2004-05, when several earthquakes were occuring all over the world and in India, I was awakened one night by the Lord by showing me a dream of a massive earthquake occuring here in Kerala, South India. In the dream, I was driving my car to our Church but to my horror, the roads are split wide open and I can neither go forwards/backwards. Obviously it was a warning that a quake would hit our state, so I prayed about the matter and then forgot about it.

A week later, the Lord showed me another dream wherein an earthquake has already taken place in our state and I am giving people directions as to where to find shelters. I prayed about the matter again, this time more seriously.

To tell me that my prayers were not enough, the Lord showed me yet another dream of an earthquake that had hit a locality near my house, with broken bridges and fallen electric lines. For several days I and my wife prayed fervently that this may not happen.

I resorted to corporate prayer and asked my church members to fast and pray for a day to avert this calamity.

God saved our state from a major disaster. Well, not many know of my dreams and many wouldn't understand that some had "stood in the gap."

Praise God that He gives prior warning to His children who walk with Him.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

Dreams are funny things. Last night, for instance, I dreamed that the angels Michael, Sammael and Gabriel were searching across the world for Raphael. Raphael was in Baghdad, and on a day that three bombs were dropped on the city, Raphael died, and the force of his death blew a crater in the city. There was also a part where I spoke to them (the mentioned angels) underwater, where the water to one side was full of blue fire, and on the other full of steam-bubbles.

The part with Raphael dying in Baghdad is a scene from a book I finished reading recently - the book my post signature is quoting from, actually - and in the dream, I remembered that the occurence was from a book, at the same time as thinking that the book must have been prophetic, because the events were coming true.

Anyway, did I have a point? Not really. I just thought it was a cool dream, and vagely on topic. :24:

The dreams that I dream-3- Trapped in a wooden cage

Last Saturday (10/7/2006) night, the Lord showed me a dream. One of the members of our church is trapped in a large wooden cage with nets all around. The brothers from our church are trying fervently to get him out and I too am with them. Finally I was able to tear the nets covering one side of the cage and the brother was freed.

I prayed for the matter at night itself at around 2am, when I woke up seeing the dream. I knew that the Holy Spirit was showing that this brother was going to be attacked by satan and I would be able to free him by taking the appropriate action. On Sunday morning when I reached the church that I pastor, I wanted to immediately tell this brother to be alert in prayer but to my surprise the others there told me that he had been hospitalized at 2am that morning with excruciating abdominal pain and vomiting.

We prayed for this brother fervently during Worship and after the service several of us visited him in the hospital. He seemed to be in dire straits with bad abdominal pain and vomitings. Yet, because I knew what the cause was, we joined together in prayer and I laid my hands on this brother and rebuked the evil forces that were afflicting him. By evening he was better and the next day he was free of pain and vomiting.

Not all sicknesses are sicknesses. Some are demonic afflictions and such can be freed by rebuking the evil forces/demons in Jesus name.

What the Holy Spirit showed in the dream (me freeing him by forcibly tearing the nets that caged him) was rebuking the demons that afflicted him.

Praise God that the Holy Spirit is our Counsellor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Wow, very detailed dream. Sounds like what I already expect and you may have read it somewhere or heard of what may happen when the Lord returns for his children. Your fear may have been a sign to always be on guard with full armor of the Lord and perhaps you needed this dream to give you the awareness to reassure you of His promises. God sends us messages in all kinds of ways. And I for one look forward to the day when the sky darkens and the sound of thunder and then the trumpets and hoofbeats as we are gathered together and caught up in the air to be with Him and receive our judgement and beyond that an eternity to praise and worship and sing joyfully for He is the Alpha and the Omega.

I can hardly wait. These past months I have finally learned to listen and place Him first in my life after years of walking in the worldly sense and believing in the Lord, having a personal relationship with Him as He was always watching over me to protect me but it took this long for me to be ready for Him to reveal His lessons and wisdom, knowledge and the Truth as if I was born again after already being born again. I have grown and am transformed to an obedient child bride awaiting the return of our King. It is so amazing the work He is doing in my life. Even when I am in those low stages which are fewer and don't last as long, I know He is there to hold me and allow me to feel the pain for a reason as I have said in other posts. All things work together for good in His Grand Design that is already planned out.

So, yes, we must be ready and cleansed each and every day, or moment by moment repent and be ready for that glorious day that He returns in the twinkling of an eye. We do not know when but I feel His presence so strongly in my life like never before and I am so grateful and transforming into an obedient child one step at a time. I don't want to be luke warm, I want to be on FIRE for Him each and everyday even through the struggles there is the Spirit that does not ever leave me these days. It's so exciting.

To fear Him is not to be afraid but to revere Him and respect Him, follow that narrow path that leads to salvation, to hold Him in His powerful and sovereign, loving place in our lives first and foremost. Praise the Lord!!

:wub::thumbsup::wub::thumbsup::wub: