• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

I remember when the Left Behind movie first came out on video.  There were churches planning on showing that movie to their congregations, and the makers of the movie said that it was illegal because they didn't have the permit to show the movie to a large audience.  Not that there was any Gospel message exactly spelled out in that movie, but I don't think Jenkins and LaHaye would have minded one bit if the whole world watched it for free.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Hmmm....wonder if they would mind if someone copied a few chapters out of one of their books and sold them as tracts?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KiwiBird
the G-man is right!

But do you want to know the REAL reason you should never copy a CD for someone else? Exodux 20:15 Memorize that short little verse, ok?

Hi G-man....I love the sarcasm...it's soooo endearing  :rofl:  (there you go...have a bit of my own attitude)...lol.  I see what you're saying.......and I certainly don't and wouldn't copy a whole cd to give away.  I am talking about the odd track (which I state in my previous postings) of which I would NOT buy the whole cd just to get it.  I have never bought a whole cd just to get one track (and I have only recently downloaded some tracks....I used to have your view).  Here's a question for you....Do you agree that gambling is sin?  And if so....do you buy raffle tickets, say from a school or church?  Ciao for now G-man...look forward to your response  ;)

Guest KiwiBird
"Thou shalt not gamble" might not be one of the Ten Commandments....but it sure violates some values that Scripture recognizes ;)