IGNORED

US will have to fight dirty in new wars

buckthesystem

Sweet Servant, your lunatic philosophy cost over 100,000,000 lives in the last century alone. Are you prepared to assert that it is compatible with the 'good news'?

You have bought into the big lies of the Marxist, America-hating press. I assure you this IS demonic influence. You need to repent and ask God to free your mind from every vestige of Dialectical Materialism, and you will then be free of being led astray by the enimies of righteousness.

Right here I was called a lunatic...

you're TWISTING again. the accusation you made was at butero. leanord's post was made AFTER you made the accusation.

show me proof that butero called you a fringe lunatic, or even implied such.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The lunatic fringe considers harsh interrogation techniques to be torture. Real torture is something VERY DIFFERENT than what the U.S. is doing with these terrorists.

Please remember the Geneva Conventions were enacted for the PROTECTION OF CIVILIANS. Soldiers are required to be in uniform and clearly distinguishable from the civilians so that an army does not have to indiscriminately kill everybody in its path. When these fellows refuse to wear uniforms, they are DELIBERATELY endangering non combatants. I say they deserve whatever they get.

We ARE NOT torturing them. Prejudicial interrogation techniques have not been used, and frankly are of limited value. We ought to shoot these guys up with some of our new drugs, and have 'em spill all they know. For their willingness to endanger civilians, they deserve WHATEVER they get. Period.

Brother I am not a member of the lunatic fringe, I am a spirit filled Christian. The US has admitted to using torture what do you think those secret CIA prison

i stand corrected about leanord having been involved in the conversation prior to your making the accusation.

next? i'm still waiting.

Sweet Servant, your lunatic philosophy cost over 100,000,000 lives in the last century alone. Are you prepared to assert that it is compatible with the 'good news'?

You have bought into the big lies of the Marxist, America-hating press. I assure you this IS demonic influence. You need to repent and ask God to free your mind from every vestige of Dialectical Materialism, and you will then be free of being led astray by the enimies of righteousness.

you're TWISTING again. the accusation you made was at butero. leanord's post was made AFTER you made the accusation.

I am talking about getting label by fellow christians here, I have been called a liberal, lunatic and few others I'd have to search for. Would you like me to, I can.

I am talking about getting label by fellow christians here, I have been called a liberal, lunatic and few others I'd have to search for. Would you like me to, I can.

Lady C why not stop here, because I have read all of the posts directed at me. You have been given proof on all accounts but you keep going.

no, you haven't.

and i'm still waiting for you to show proof of where butero ever called you a fringe lunatic as you accused him of doing.

i'm also still waiting for an explanation of what a deadwood fan is, since you accused me of being one.

i'm also still waiting for some statistics about violence and walmart.

i'm also still waiting for proof that the US government has ever said they engage in torture.

i'm calling you to task, sweet servant. i'm sorry if it seems harsh, but the accusations you are making are bold and brash and unfounded. cite your evidence or admit you were voicing opinions, please.

you have not given proof. i'm still waiting. of course someone will probably lock the thread and spare you the drudgery of showing real evidence to support your false accusations.

I'm not a liberal, I am Christian. I am a person who believes that Christ love is the key, but you just lost my respect with Amnesty International crack. By the way did J. Edgar Hoover even admit to all the evil junk he did as FBI director? No, but I guess all the stuff that came out was just propoganda. He never did anything wrong.... The US goverment has never been wrong or lied ever, right? (the point is people doing wrong never admit that they have done wrong until they get caught but you are saying that it's all propoganda)

It's interesting though because if someone disagrees with you the person is a liberal fringe lunitic and spreading propoganda. I never did that to you. I have posted the articles if you choose to believe what you believe even after reading the articles it's your right as an America. And it's my right to disagree. It's clear that some of you believe this is a holy war, I don't believe that.

In Christ,

Kate

I guess I will have to lose a little more of your respect, because I am going to repeat what I said earlier, that amnesty international is a left-wing group with no credibility. Can you show anywhere in any post where anyone called you a "liberal fringe lunitic?" You may not have called me that, but you have falsely accused me of calling you something I did not. I said you are a liberal, and you can dissagree all you want with that label, but your posts speak for themselves. You also have misrepresented someone else's post in saying he was refering to this as a holy war. All he did was point out that what is taking place is not torture, and that in Bible times, these terrorists wouldn't be catered to in the manner they are, they would have been executed. He never called this a holy war.

Read the posts back and forth between Lady C and myself. BTW to remind you called me a liberal.