buckthesystem

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am not ashamed of the Flag but to make statements that it is treason for me or you to disagree with US policy is Un-American. Again I never said you called me fringe lunatic, so why do you keep bring it up? As far as proof please read the Havard research report, as death by gun shot goes up dramticly when they are ready available.

Edited by Sweet Servent

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gun control takes guns out of the hands of those who need to defend themselves. i used to be friends with a guy i worked with, until one fateful day. his roomates (a married couple) had taken my daughters to six flags. when i came to pick them up, one of my daughters was hiding outside in fear. i later asked her why she'd been hiding. well, because nosey-body that she was, she'd followed my co-worker upstairs and peeked into his room while he was showing a "client" a cache of illegal weapons that he had for sale. he caught her spying and threatened her, and she ran.

guns are as easy for criminals to buy as marijuana is.

needless to say, my former friend was fired from our place of employment and was under investigation for a long time til he turned state's witness.

liberal extremists, and even mainstream liberal candidates, can sure stoop to some pathetic tactics. you should see the circus going on about the republican candidate for governor here in our state. it's so obvious it's sickening. a woman accuses gibbons of assaulting her in a parking garage, does not file a police report at first on the advice of a friend who said she could extort money from gibbons, but when that didn't work she went public with news conferences and such. she didn't bother actually pressing charges until this morning when the surveillance videos from the parking garage where the attack supposedly occurred were about to be released, in an effort to prevent them from being made public. fortunately the judge ruled against her request to keep them out of the media pending 'investigation'.

sorry for going off topic.

sweet servant, for all your vast knowledge from the history books you read, haven't you ever heard that voicing opposition to your government IN A TIME OF WAR is treasonous? it used to be a punishable offense. this isn't about free speech, it's about the safety of millions of people. what they did BORDERS on treason... but doesn't quite meet the criteria. that's why i used the word "border". you should know these things since you're a history buff. and like i pointed out, their crime against children by posing naked on a magazine cover that is available to all ages was even worse than what they said in europe.

OK Sweet Servent, you say you are a Republican. Did you vote or are you planning on voting in the upcoming elections? If the answer is yes, who are you supporting? In addition, who did you support in the last Presidential election?

Bush and I regret it everyday........ Last time I voted for Bush because I think Kerry, wasn't and still isn't the right man for the job. I will only support McCain for president or Powell but who won't run. In 1999 I would have voted for Bradley I was hopeful that he would have gotten the Republician nomination but it went to Bush. I'm supporting Arnold Schwarzenegger (Rep) for California governor because he doesn't buy into all this partisan garbage, he's practical. He is getting the job done. I am supporting Jerry Brown (Dem) for Attorney General because he is the best man for the job and the (Rep) they gave us is horrible.

I travel to California on a regular basis, and have to disagree with your comments about Jerry Brown being the best candidate for Attorney General. He is a total nut job, and the Republican is far superior to him. I have heard the ads put out trying to demonize him, but they are just the usual liberal tripe.

By the way, how are you voting in your Senate and Congressional races?

Okay Brown is a little wacky at times with his personal beliefs but he is a pragmatic Politian not for all the patrician junk I hate. No way, I would ever vote Chuck Poochigian, he is such a hard line patrician with the Republican party, we want to get stuff done not bottle neck. Don

I am not ashamed of the Flag but to make statements that it is treason for me or you to disagree with US policy is Un-American.

Then you must believe that those who disagree with your position on water boarding have a right to their opinion as well, and that it is un-American to demonize them?

You have a right to your opinion, but I stronger disagree with it. I haven't demonize just criticized and teased, but I have been criticized and teased as well. Torture is wrong and it will hurt our cause in the long run.

Edited by Sweet Servent

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I closed this topic because the last four pages of it have been entirely unedifying.