• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Nicolas:

Is the pope fallable or infallable? Douey seemed to be ducking the issue, then he left.

Do you think it's okay for the pope to kiss the book of satan?

Was the Catholic Church wrong in their parts of the Inquisition, Crusades, modern-day molestations?

At what point does the wine and bread make the chemical change to actual flesh and blood?

Not at the mouth, because as stated, the cracker still tastes like a cracker. In the stomach? It should be pretty easy to prove this scientifically. So where? Where does the magical transformation take place? Please tell me.

Do you understand that Jesus spoke with metaphors in the Bible? Do you know what a metaphor is? He spoke of the 'body of Christ' in other ways where he didn't literally mean his body, he meant his believers. He used the metaphor 'rock' to describe Peter. Do you also believe Jesus was calling Peter a lifeless peice of sediment?

What about all the 'saints' mentioned in the Bible? Were the early Christian people wrong in calling living people 'saints'?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Nicholas, I know the answers, better then you do.

and if you dont mind why are you being so insulting?

i have not bashed catholics, my entire family is catholic, well, not every one anymore, since they seen the truth.

if i went to the aimoo.com and posted like that, I would either not have my entry posted, or i would probably be banned from coming on and posting anything....

and then would be accussed of saying things that never got posted and my words twisted to make me out to be a bad guy.... so why come here and do the same thing?

why?? cause you know they will not make you wait to get approval for your post, you know that they will allow you to " bash " protestants.... excuse me, non-catholic. you use a different word for it other then saying you are bashing, but same meaning. twisting the words, making them say what you want them to say.....

no need to ask you question for the answers wont come, have I laughed at you? NO....

saved I am, thru the Blood of the Lamb, not a priest or pastor or minsiter saying I am saved, I am saved because Jesus said it....... cause Jesus died for me.... not you, not any other person.....

the response i had typed out, I deleted, for it would have been more insulting then you could have stood, and every word of it would have been 100% truth... God sees different so I did not post it.

I truely hope you have a good day, and i ask that the Lord touch you in many ways this day....showing you who He really is......

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Someone please tell me, how does the pill work, Physiologically? ALL OF THEM, IN THEIR DIFFERENT FORMS. Do you even know? I bet you don't, and you dang sure don't want me to tell you, because then you would have to justify yourselves in MURDER of your own children. How do you think God feels about that.

Nicholas

I have defended my beliefs for hours on numerous subjects. Your turn.

Someone step up.

Nicholas

your off the subject and we know how that pill works....we are not talking about abortion or how the pill kills millions of babies here, we are talking about the bread and the wine...that's it ...no more....trying to see what justification catholics have in making or supposedly making the bread into real flesh and wine into real blood....there is no fact that it turns into real flesh and blood....there is no one that can prove that it is real period. An d if someone did put poison in it would it kill you? Yes because it is man made nothing else but man made.

Nicolas:

Is the pope fallable or infallable? Douey seemed to be ducking the issue, then he left.

Do you think it's okay for the pope to kiss the book of satan?

Was the Catholic Church wrong in their parts of the Inquisition, Crusades, modern-day molestations?

At what point does the wine and bread make the chemical change to actual flesh and blood?

Not at the mouth, because as stated, the cracker still tastes like a cracker. In the stomach? It should be pretty easy to prove this scientifically. So where? Where does the magical transformation take place? Please tell me.

Do you understand that Jesus spoke with metaphors in the Bible? Do you know what a metaphor is? He spoke of the 'body of Christ' in other ways where he didn't literally mean his body, he meant his believers. He used the metaphor 'rock' to describe Peter. Do you also believe Jesus was calling Peter a lifeless peice of sediment?

What about all the 'saints' mentioned in the Bible? Were the early Christian people wrong in calling living people 'saints'?

I have defended my beliefs for hours on numerous subjects. Your turn.

Someone step up.

Fire away! What do you need to know?

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Nicholas,

if some one would give a plausible answer, that is bible based, maybe some one would listen to more, but when what is answered is " go over to this sight or that place and read this or that " and they are not bible based, or the answer is such that it makes entirely no sense at all, or is totally off the wall.... what do you expect???

as for birth control, the only birth control used for me was abstaining.... duh, that works by NOT DOING WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO..... do you use any???? forget it, dont want to know, probably would nto get a straight answer anyways.... as far as how they work, I have no need to know, dont use chemicles in the body.....

as for divorce, how come it is that the catholic church will keep some one in it that uses the Lords name in vain every week and has to go to the confessional, but if they divorce, whoooo watch out, they evil... but committing adultry with out being married is ok... wow, even thieves can stay in the church ,but not some one divorced.... wow

what about the priest that have abused their positions? they was kept in the church, they committed acts of abomination, but yet they was still kept in the church... when a person abuses their position, and then uses it for an act as such and against those of even the same gender, sheeeesh... what gosple are you teaching from? what gosple are you learning from???

what about the woman at the well.... what did Jesus give her???? what was offered her??? do you know????

what was Jesus request of her? to go get her husband, and what was her reply? that she didnt have a husband, and Jesus said right, the man she was with was not her husband, and that she had previously had 5 husbands....

what did Jesus do after all that????

come on now... did He kick her out of the church???? NO WAY, HE GAVE HER FORGIVENESS....

man....

when a question is asked, maybe a person is trying to find out about what you believe, but right off the bat you are coming on with the offensive and you think that they just want to bash you... wrong.... i know the answers, i was catholic, I have no need for them, most of my family still is catholic, some are born again catholic, choosing to stay in the church to guide others in light.....

as far as being rightous, I am not so of my own self, I am only so under the Grace of God, thru His Son Jesus. I have nothing that makes me right before God except Jesus, nothing i can do will get me to heaven either, only Jesus....... if you have something else that will get you to heaven, then it is not of God, for the only way to the Father is thru the Son...... that is it no other way....

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

as for divorce, how come it is that the catholic church will keep some one in it that uses the Lords name in vain every week and has to go to the confessional, but if they divorce, whoooo watch out, they evil... but committing adultry with out being married is ok... wow, even thieves can stay in the church ,but not some one divorced.... wow

what about the priest that have abused their positions? they was kept in the church, they committed acts of abomination, but yet they was still kept in the church... when a person abuses their position, and then uses it for an act as such and against those of even the same gender, sheeeesh... what gosple are you teaching from? what gosple are you learning from???

The only way a person who commits all these sins is alowed to stay in the church is by asking for forgiveness, and promising to rid their lives of this sinful activity. If a person does not want to rid their lives of these sins they too excommunicate themselves from the church. That is the problem with divorce most people do not want to quit living their lives in this sin. No matter whether or not they have asked for forgiveness or not. If they were truely sorry they would quit living their lives in a state of divorce.

as for birth control, the only birth control used for me was abstaining.... duh, that works by NOT DOING WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO..... do you use any????

Confused by the sentence structure here. What are you saying? Are you saying the only form of birthcontrol that is ok is chastity. If it is, I am proud of you. I hope you have a big beautiful family given to you by God. I hope you are more proud of your large family than your expensive car.

Nicholas

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Blessings to you all,

So wait a minute? Then if the priest is only to give to those who are Catholic for remission of sins?

Why then do they not allow divorcee's to partake of the communion? If they be in sin are they not Catholic and would by partaking they not have remission of said sin?

So do divorcee's automatically become not Catholic at divorce? Why therefore have them even attend the church?

Also what relic in the alter do you speak of?

How does one become Catholic? Or the true Church. As you say. Is there some writ of passage? Or must you just profess that Christ is the son of G-d?

I don't recall John going thru first Holy Communion?

I am not asking to be sly. I am asking because people had better really ask how does one become a Christian? Is it by Faith? Or is it by some legalistic profession of doctrine and practice?

How was Abraham just? What was the heart of David? Why not Saul? How was Noah upright in all his generation? Why was Enoch just?

Peace,

Dave

Divorce is NOT a sin. I don't know who told you that.

*If* the divorced person "gets married" again, then that person lives in adultery just like the Bible states.

I think we can all agree on this.

About the relic, every altar has a relic (the first churches had pieces of the cross for example). The relic represents the mystical body of the church.

As for your question of how does one become catholic, I think you are asking the wrong question: for more than 1000 years all churches were catholic. When Luther said the Church could not dispense grace, then that's how he "found out" how you turn a catholic church into a non-catholic one.

I don't want to get in here too much into the "faith vs works" debate but now that you're asking, the new protestant conception of the church brought a "flawed conclusion" because before that there wasn't such debate: if you have faith then you do the works, it's simple logic. That debate cannot be concluded unless you conclude first the "nature of the church" debate according to protestantism.

Finally, Abraham, David, Noah, etc, were all just because they obeyed God's revelation, just as today we can be just by abiding to both, the old and the new revelations.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Mobil,

Brother of grace!

What has happened to I desire mercy and not sacrifice? Concerning the divorced. I have seen communion withheld for a variety of reasons.

So I have been angry according to Jesus I have desired death for or actually slew those whom I was angry with.

Which is the worse offense adultry or killing my brother whom I was angry with.

i'll get back here later must go now.

Peace,

Dave