• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Do you think this is the mark of the beast?  Why or why not?

For background information:

http://www.worthynews.com/news-features/digital-angel-3.html

http://www.worthynews.com/news-features/digital-angel-4.html

Make your thoughts known,

With much agape love,

George

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

I honestly think this is exactly the kind of thing that will be used. As time passes though I am sure they will make more advanced models.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't believe it is "the mark" itself, but I believe it is the enabling technology that will bring about the mark of the beast on the hand or forehead.  The mark itself, will be a code that is contained on the microchip implant - a code which will act as a key if you will to identify that person as a global community member and allow him/her to buy or sell.  This code will be combined with the individual's personal ID number to provide a unique identifier which will be stored in centralized databases and used for verification when checking out at the grocery store, etc.  Like computers, I don't believe the technology itself is evil, but both computers and Digital Angel technology will be utilized to manage people and commerce.

I think both of you guys agree for the most part w/ each other.  Somehow, the Digital Angel technology is the root of the mark.  I agree too.  The "idea" of how Digital Angel works I believe will quite possibly be the roots of the mark.  Who knows for sure?

Perhaps the tech will advance to stages where they'll sew in digital strands into your skin that carry the info, or the ink of tattoos will carry the digital info.  All I know is that you'll know if the mark is being presented to you.  Say no and grow a garden!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe that this technolgy could very well be the fore-runner for the mark of the beast. As a christian I dont believe that we will see that final technolgy because I believe we will be raptured out of here before that time comes to pass.

• 1 month later...

Everything is certainly being put into place for the end times, lets not forget there will be a choice of either taking his mark or his name or the number of the beast, isn't that just what the world likes is variety, it would be to much like force if it was only the MARK, but Rev 13:17 says it will be one of three, which will be on the right hand or forhead.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  455
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Definitely part of the coming Beastie. Also this kind of tech. is rapidly becoming able implement the One World Order!

Check out my post in ESCHATOLOGY about the trib question!

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

WEll Bob, this is the Technology that will bring the others too pass. So I think that your saying that it is the same ! because I feel that it IS The Mark of the Beast

Question BOB? would then get this device implanted in you if you think its not the mark of the Beast ??

And the time is now and the first human I think will be made in Europe and that will be the AntiChrist !! thats When an open vesil will be in use and able to be used by Satan ! I have experinces with the the Spiritually open to satan and they are open vesils that have sould their souls to satan and demons can come and go as they like !!!

thats all for NOW !