tigger398

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Since we only have historical records of weather dating some 100 years, it's hard to say what's changing and what's just a cycle. Even those who believe in a young earth still have thousands of years of weather unaccounted for. As humans we are comforted by predictability and we get nervous when something happens out of the ordinary. I'm not saying we are not in the Last Days, but I think when the end finally comes there will be severe changes (in the weather and in geography and oceanography) unlike anything that has ever been seen before.

I certainly agree. Some of the events in Bible prophecy are so dramatic, you are not going to be sitting around saying, "You know...I wonder if this is the disaster the Bible was talking about in Revelation..."

When you see an earthquake so bad it flattens entire mountain ranges and sinks entire islands so that they can't even be found, and then 75 lbs. hail stones start falling out of the sky, then you will know that the seventh vial has been poured out and the Lord is about to return.

I appreciate the way you also explained it on the first page. I think time and time again I need clarifcation on just how bad the weather emergencies will be when it's the judgments raining down on earth. Like you said, the tsunami seemed bad enough, but unless we have something like that and the hurricane to compare the revelations by, then it's harder to imagine what the catastrophes predicted for us could really be like. I mean, it's good that we can know now that the hail will be in measurements of 75lbs. each piece alone? but I still bet, if I'm alive and witnessing it then (kind of hope I'm not), then people like me will still be shocked by what we're seeing. crazy it is.

I think it's good to point out too like a couple of you have said just how much our earth's climate or weather patterns can change over the years, besides in theory of millions of years past but from the actual records that we do have, as was mentioned too, but I also agree with what Larryt said. I had heard about a long time ago, think it was my grandmother who once mentioned to me a comment from some gov. official in America a few decades ago on tv, something about how they were unconcerned with the weather for the day of an upcoming event, as if they could handle it. Anyway, I also believed though in the possibility that earthquakes and subsequent tsunami's could be caused by man's interference with the latest tech. Hopefully, it's not likely that any gov. would do such things if they had the tech. I think in a history class once a prof mentioned how England, I believe, was once able to yield grap harvests, I guess when the Romans were there. I don't think that England's weather is capable of that now, right? But just here, I think we're experiencing strange changes in the weather too. I mean, it's already November and we're still having very warm days, up to 70-something degrees F. And I don't live in Florida either. :emot-nod:

Though, it'd be cool if this should indicate that God's return is even nearer now. :)

Edited by heartofstone

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1992

I Think That Jesus Is Coming Back Soon Becuase Of Everything Thats Happening Such As The Wars And The Weather etc... but thats just my thought...

I don't like how Scientist Keep Thinking That The Weather Is Due To Global Warming..Scientist Creep Me Out LOL ;):noidea::thumbsup: