• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

In the bible Jesus says in last days weather pattern will change :) Is that happening now. :24:

Guest lovinghim4ever
In the bible Jesus says in last days weather pattern will change :) Is that happening now. :24:

:24::24::24::24::24::24::hmmm:

Sure seems that way, but I'm not certain.

Good question. Can't wait to hear everyone's answer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

It seems that way to me also. Can't wait to read this thread in a few days!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

It's facinating to see when bad weather comes; what's going on in the world. Huricane Katrina happened shortly after America aligned itself against Israel, when the president was in agreement with the eviction of Jews from Golen strip.

Look how many Americans still can not return home. Some don't think this way-but I find it unusual.

Growing up in Florida, I have seen a big, big, big increase in weather.

Guest lovinghim4ever
It's facinating to see when bad weather comes; what's going on in the world. Huricane Katrina happened shortly after America aligned itself against Israel, when the president was in agreement with the eviction of Jews from Golen strip.

Look how many Americans still can not return home. Some don't think this way-but I find it unusual.

Growing up in Florida, I have seen a big, big, big increase in weather.

:39: INTERESTING! :39:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

There are some who are saying today that the governments of the US and Russia have gotten to the point scientifically to be able to manipulate the weather to some extent.(HAARP) If this is true then the manipulation could very well upset the balance that God has ordained and would be a just recompense to those that hate the way God created the earth and all that is in it if things go haywire.

The push to clone is another way man has tried to usurp God's authority.

Earthquakes are another interesting occurrence. I have been watching the USGS Earthquake site for the past 6 yrs. When I first started there were EQs in the 2-3 category and few and far between in the 4-5 and even less in the 6>. About a year ago they changed the formate. There were too many 2-3 and 4-5 together every day. Now they have only 5 & above on one page and 6's are occurring every week.

LT

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I too have done some reading about HAARP and it is quite fascinating. Who would have ever thought?

BFP

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

In the bible Jesus says in last days weather pattern will change :thumbsup: Is that happening now. :wub:

The weather patterns are constantly changing and never stay the same. It has been this way since the creation began. No reason for saying it has anything to do with the last days.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

There are some who are saying today that the governments of the US and Russia have gotten to the point scientifically to be able to manipulate the weather to some extent.(HAARP) If this is true then the manipulation could very well upset the balance that God has ordained and would be a just recompense to those that hate the way God created the earth and all that is in it if things go haywire.

The push to clone is another way man has tried to usurp God's authority.

Earthquakes are another interesting occurrence. I have been watching the USGS Earthquake site for the past 6 yrs. When I first started there were EQs in the 2-3 category and few and far between in the 4-5 and even less in the 6>. About a year ago they changed the formate. There were too many 2-3 and 4-5 together every day. Now they have only 5 & above on one page and 6's are occurring every week.

LT

really? that is interesting LT about the earth quakes..thanks for sharing that

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08

Since we only have historical records of weather dating some 100 years, it's hard to say what's changing and what's just a cycle. Even those who believe in a young earth still have thousands of years of weather unaccounted for. As humans we are comforted by predictability and we get nervous when something happens out of the ordinary. I'm not saying we are not in the Last Days, but I think when the end finally comes there will be severe changes (in the weather and in geography and oceanography) unlike anything that has ever been seen before.