secondeve

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I dont know if it is an agenda, but it is the same philosophy. Everyone knows that a fetus, an embryo, a zygote is a human being. What they do not always agree upon is their 'personhood.' Persons have legal rights, rights that cannot be taken away.

When these rights are withheld, you have a human who is not a person. Like the Jews in Nazi Germany. Or those victims of genocide everywhere else. It is justified because they are not actually people, they have no worth, no value, no rights and no reason for being. There is no difference between the Nazi gas chambers and the abortionist table other than the victims in the death camps were sometimes used as slave labour before they were killed.

Wow. Just...wow.

I have no connection to anyone who suffered in the Holocaust and even I find that insulting. I can honestly say I'm in shock. If you really, truly, don't see the difference then I feel sorry for you. Because your attempt to equate the two is little more than a massive middle-finger to all those who suffered in the Holocaust.

I wish there was some way I could put into words how disgusted I am but I can't. I just can't stop re-reading what you've said.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I dont know if it is an agenda, but it is the same philosophy. Everyone knows that a fetus, an embryo, a zygote is a human being. What they do not always agree upon is their 'personhood.' Persons have legal rights, rights that cannot be taken away.

When these rights are withheld, you have a human who is not a person. Like the Jews in Nazi Germany. Or those victims of genocide everywhere else. It is justified because they are not actually people, they have no worth, no value, no rights and no reason for being. There is no difference between the Nazi gas chambers and the abortionist table other than the victims in the death camps were sometimes used as slave labour before they were killed.

Wow. Just...wow.

I have no connection to anyone who suffered in the Holocaust and even I find that insulting. I can honestly say I'm in shock. If you really, truly, don't see the difference then I feel sorry for you. Because your attempt to equate the two is little more than a massive middle-finger to all those who suffered in the Holocaust.

I wish there was some way I could put into words how disgusted I am but I can't. I just can't stop re-reading what you've said.

What Lady Raven posted is the unvarnished, and ugly, truth. The only difference between the killing of 6,000,000 Jews and 40,000,000 unborn babies is that one group had been born before being killed and, of course, the total. I doubt if any Holocaust survivor would be insulted by comparing the annihilation of one group to the annihilation of another. Murder is murder, regardless of the age of the victim. And an unbelievably large percentage of those babies were minorities. A fact that would have made Margaret Sanger proud.

What Lady Raven posted is the unvarnished, and ugly, truth. The only difference between the killing of 6,000,000 Jews and 40,000,000 unborn babies is that one group had been born before being killed and, of course, the total. I doubt if any Holocaust survivor would be insulted by comparing the annihilation of one group to the annihilation of another. Murder is murder, regardless of the age of the victim. And an unbelievably large percentage of those babies were minorities. A fact that would have made Margaret Sanger proud.

I'm sorry but I just can't find anything to say. Is it that you don't realise how much you denigrate that event? Does anyone else agree? Please tell me so I can get a feel for how widely held this belief is.

I'm also sorry if I appear boorish but I can't keep up a pretence of calm.

Guest shiloh357

Wow. Just...wow.

Actually you demonstrate a lack of knowledge of history. I am Jewish. I DO have connection with Holocaust survivors and those who died in the camps. Abortion was a means of extermination even as far back as the holocaust as was Euthanasia (sp). Those who were deemed unfit were discarded. You dont know what you are talking about and need to learn some more before running your mouth about what you are ignorant of. Those who know the least seem to talk the most.

Abortion was a nazi procedure and today even more people died as a result of convenience abortions than died in the Holocaust. Abortion IS another holocaust of human life. Abortion is immoral and ultimatey demonic.

Is it that you don't realise how much you denigrate that event?
actually, it is YOU that is denigrating the Holocaust. You appear to almost defending abortion, which was used by nazis. THAT is a slap in the face to us and our friends and relatives who suffered and many cases died as a result of that madness. Over 1 and 1/2 million children were among the 6 Million Jews who died and included in that number are the ones murdered by abortion.

Actually you demonstrate a lack of knowledge of history. I am Jewish. I DO have connection with Holocaust survivors and those who died in the camps. Abortion was a means of extermination even as far back as the holocaust as was Euthanasia (sp). Those who were deemed unfit were discarded. You dont know what you are talking about and need to learn some more before running your mouth about what you are ignorant of. Those who know the least seem to talk the most.

Abortion was a nazi procedure and today even more people died as a result of convenience abortions than died in the Holocaust. Abortion IS another holocaust of human life. Abortion is immoral and ultimatey demonic.

actually, it is YOU that is denigrating the Holocaust. You appear to almost defending abortion, which was used by nazis. THAT is a slap in the face to us and our friends and relatives who suffered and many cases died as a result of that madness. Over 1 and 1/2 million children were among the 6 Million Jews who died and included in that number are the ones murdered by abortion.

I make no bones about supporting abortion. But that's another debate for another time.

I will, however, no longer address you. The implication in one of your previous posts (where you mention the phrase "hitleristic agenda") shows a depth of immaturity. That you again bring up Nazism here in an attempt to equate supporters of abortion to it is astounding in its ignorance. Roll your eyes, insult me further, I don't care.

It's clear I will not fit in here (no doubt that will earn me further insult).

Edited by Eukaryote

Guest shiloh357

I make no bones about supporting abortion. But that's another debate for another time.

I will, however, no longer address you. The implication in one of your previous posts (where you mention the phrase "hitleristic agenda") shows a depth of immaturity. That you again bring up Nazism here in an attempt to equate supporters of abortion to it is astounding in its ignorance.

Anyone who supports abortion is no better than a nazi that is not ignorance. It simply reflects a level of honesty that people like you lack the integrity or strength of character to face up to. Abortion is based on a hitleristic agenda and warped moral compass. This is a Christian messageboard not a soundng board for every depraved idea that enters the mind.

I dont care if you address me or not. If you persist in this vein, I will continue to address your misinformation with the truth if or nothing else the benefit of others who will read this.

Ugh, I'm such a glutton for punishment.

Anyone who supports abortion is no better than a nazi that is not ignorance.

No, it's not ignorance. It's childishness of the highest degree. "You don't agree with me so you must be a Nazi!" That is what it boils down to.

It simply reflects a level of honesty that people like you lack the integrity or strength of character to face up to.

How charming. You've never met me and yet you claim to know so much about me. I suppose it's just easier to insult anyone who has a dissenting opinion, though.

Abortion is based on a hitleristic agenda and warped moral compass.

Say it all you want, it no more makes it true. Abortion was around long before Hitler and it'll be around for a long time after.

This is a Christian messageboard not a soundng board for every depraved idea that enters the mind.

Because every Christian holds the same opinion on everything, right? I mean, it's impossible that some of them might think abortion is alright.

I dont care if you address me or not. If you persist in this vein, I will continue to address your misinformation with the truth if or nothing else the benefit of others who will read this.

Meh, I've got some spare time. Oh, and I'd like you to point out what misinformation I've been spreading.

Edited by Eukaryote

Guest shiloh357
Ugh, I'm such a glutton for punishment.

QUOTE (shiloh357 @ Oct 11 2008, 12:25 PM)

Anyone who supports abortion is no better than a nazi that is not ignorance.

No, it's not ignorance. It's childishness of the highest degree. "You don't agree with me so you must be a Nazi!" That is what it boils down to.

That is not what I said. I said anyone who supports abortion is no better than a nazi. Disagreeing with me does not make anyone a nazi. It is the warped moral compass and support for the murder of innocent humans that puts one in the same class a nazi.

It simply reflects a level of honesty that people like you lack the integrity or strength of character to face up to.

How charming. You've never met me and yet you claim to know so much about me. I suppose it's just easier to insult anyone who has a dissenting opinion, though.

I didn't claim to know anything about you, but it is clear you are incapable or unwilling to be honest about the issue, especially the role that abortion played in the Holocaust.

Abortion is based on a hitleristic agenda and warped moral compass.

Say it all you want, it no more makes it true. Abortion was around long before Hitler and it'll be around for a long time after.

Abortion has been around for thousands of years in one form or another and it has always been immoral, always based on selfishnss, and always devalues human life. Abortion is evil no matter who does it. The nazis simply gave it to us in its present form more or less.

Meh, I've got some spare time. Oh, and I'd like you to point out what misinformation I've been spreading.

Your attempt to defend abortion is what I am talking about as well as your attempt to separate it from nazism, which employed it.

Abortion is the product of a bankrupt value system that devalues human life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I'm sorry but I just can't find anything to say. Is it that you don't realise how much you denigrate that event? Does anyone else agree? Please tell me so I can get a feel for how widely held this belief is.

I'm also sorry if I appear boorish but I can't keep up a pretence of calm.

No we DO get exactly how horrific the holocaust was. It is you who are thinking backwards. It's not taking away from the holocaust to compare abortion to it. It is just as depraved, just as sinful, just as disgusting and those who let it go on without protest are just as bad as those who did nothing about the camps. We take nothing from the senseless, sick murder of Jews and others when we compare abortion to it. What we are doing is demonstrating the utter depravity of abortion with an example that everyone can see and understand is deplorable and morally incomprehensible. Those who can overlook abortion wonder at why we're so against it. Well wonder no more, now you know how it is that we are so passionate about it. How can we not be?

Shiloh, while I appreciate you taking on a civil tone I don't think it's possible for us to see eye-to-eye. The (utterly cruel) medical experiments carried out by the Nazis gave us most of our knowledge of how hypothermia affects the human body, should that knowledge be discounted because of how it was gained?

For me, trying to say that support for abortion and Nazism are the same thing, or at least similar, is an intellectually dishonest argument. It is a cheap tactic that is used often enough to have earned recognition - in the form of Godwin's Law.

If you can present me an argument that doesn't involve Nazism then I would be willing to listen.