• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

http://www.submission.info/quran/appendices/appendix36.html

This describes the Muslim's idea of "perfect government".

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Misquoting another person's religious writ does not promote christianity but shows a lack of intelligence, religious bigotry and hatred.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

The title of this thread is "public opinion" Well here's mine.

In the near future, if I'm still around, I would sooner open my front door to a govt, agent, which ever country you choose, holding a search warrant, than open it to a terrorist holding a firearm. I have nothing to hide from a govt agency, and apart from a few questions, you are safe, but you dont have to have anything to hide from the terrorist, you're the enemy from the get go.

Given the climate of the uneasiness in the world today, I would say that anyone trying to board a public aircraft flight, carrying anything metallic deserves to be stopped and searched. When it comes to crime and terrorism or civic violence, I'm a Zero Tolerance person.

The slogan, "give me freedom or give me death"is a load of flag-waving patriotic cobblers, that has nothing to do with security from your own, but security from the enemy.

Jesus chose death, not over freedom for himself or His followers, but for the freedom for the lost to be reconcilliated back to the Father.

Okay do your worst. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ten years ago I could sign my kid up for a sports team without showing his papers (SSN) but not anymore. He's 9.

Pedantic Post alert:

Ummm..... 10 years ago you wouldn't have had your 9 year old son?

Sorry.

As for the rest of the thread, I agree with you, it does us no favours to react with ignorance and hysteria towards Islam.

Remember that wisdom & knowledge are gifts of the Holy Spirit, not ignorance and prejudice.

An Arabic Christian (and there are plenty; think of the Coptics for example) would also call our God 'Allah' because the translation of God into arabic is Allah.

Guest shiloh357

http://www.submission.info/quran/appendices/appendix36.html

This describes the Muslim's idea of "perfect government".

Here is the first thing on the link you provided:

"If the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) believe and maintain a righteous life, we will remit their sins and admit them into the blissful Heaven. Had they observed the Torah, the Gospel, and what is revealed herein from their Lord, they would have enjoyed provisions from above them, and from beneath their feet. Some of them are righteous, but most of them are evil doers." [5:65-66]

What is your problem with the above passagein relation to government? Go on down to 5:69 it says

Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sebeans and the Christians whoever beleives in Allah and the last day and does good--they shall have no fear nor shall they greive.

The Christian God is not allah, the Christian God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, whom is Jesus Christ.

islam's god is allah, and the islamic book, the qu'ran teaches that allah had no son. Muslims do not adhere or believe in the Holy Trinity. allah is a pagan moon god.

My Web Blog

I have a news flash for you. The Israelites do not believe in Jesus Christ who you say is their God. How can Christ be their God when they deny his existance?

When Muslims say Allah they mean God. The same God who spoke to Abraham. It's a translation issue.

I agree that Islam is a false religion, but let's deal in facts.

Well here is some news for you... When the pre-Islamic Arabs were polytheists, they worshipped a moon god called Elahu (now Allah) who was the god of war, and is symbolized by the crescent moon.

Allah is not God, and there is nothing to prove he is. Allah is false god, and the psychosis called "Islam" is the product of an insnane, blithering pedophile who can only get people to believe in the idiocy of the Koran by threatening with death. Do not even try to put Allah on the same level as YHVH.

Secondly, your comparison with the Jews is ridiculous. Jews worship the same God, but do believe that Jesus is their Messiah, and their God. That does not mean he is not their God. They may no recognize it, but He is, and one day they will receive Him both as a people and individually.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I think the Arab Christians are simply forgotten in most of this as they are inconvenient. We will pay a price I think for abandoning our Brethren believers, those we should be supporting and helping. How many were lost and are being killed today in Lebanon?

I agree.

There are fifteen MILLION Arab Christian living in the Middle East, do we support them, do we help them? It sure does not seem that way. I mean there are between 700,000 and 1,000,000 Christians living in IRAQ! Egypt has between six and eleven million Christians. There are more Christians in Egypt than in the entire state of Utah.

This probably belongs in prophesy, but I saw an evangelist/prophet in the late 70's, the guy was indeed nutty looking at least to me and my teenage brain back then. I went to see him on a lark I was not much of a believer then and was really just interested in what kind of crazy things he would say. He had this big burning globe behind him.

Anyway he told us that the communists were not our biggest threat. He said that they would fade away and the future would be that the US would face some sort of internal terrorist threat and that the only we that any government can deal with that is by becoming more totalitarian and that would be how Christians would be persecuted. He then went on to say that only those who worshipped on Saturday would be persecuted and that the Catholics and Fundamentalists would join forces in the government to do that, I basically tuned him out on that stuff (I didn't realize it then but he was SDA). But anyway I just thought of that guy, I think he was wrong about the Saturday stuff, but it was a fascinating prophesies to make back in 1977. I will do some internet searching to see if I can find him. God uses all kinds of people to send us messages.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

There is no way to compare the Satanic cult of Islam to the Chosen of the Lord, "The Jews".

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

There is no way to compare the Satanic cult of Islam to the Chosen of the Lord, "The Jews".

:emot-hug: There is nothing in Islam pure or holy. You are correct when you call it "Satanic."