• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  305
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Fovezer:

What kind of proof would you find acceptable?

I replied to your post in the other thread, and I answered the question there.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Let's see. How about I go to the NASA website and tell them that the earth is, in fact, the center of the universe. Then when they ask me to prove my argument, I'll turn it around on them and tell them to disprove my argument. How 'bout that? Nope. Sorry. You claimed it, you prove it.

Second, I recommend that you read the book. This is pure communism, friend, not a radical form of communism. Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as "radical communism" anyway. There is pure communism, or there are forms of communism. By the way, the points above are also part of the Communist Manifesto. Ever read that?

Oh....and I never mentioned the USSR. But I do remember from high school that what they used was Marxist in philosophy and not pure communism. China would probably closer to pure communism.

Let's see.  How about I go to the NASA website and tell them that the earth is, in fact, the center of the universe.  Then when they ask me to prove my argument, I'll turn it around on them and tell them to disprove my argument.  How 'bout that?  Nope. Sorry. You claimed it, you prove it.

Wrong. I never said there was no god. I said I don't believe there is a god. Stating that there is no god would require proof. It is more like going to NASA and saying, "I think the earth is the center of the universe." Then they'll say, "No, here is the evidence why the earth is the center of the universe."

Second, I recommend that you read the book.  This is pure communism, friend, not a radical form of communism.  Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as "radical communism" anyway.  There is pure communism, or there are forms of communism.  By the way, the points above are also part of the Communist Manifesto.  Ever read that?

No, I've never read that, but communism nevers says anything about not being able to have religion, that is what the regime does. All communism is, basically, is workers work for the good of everyone, and they all share everything. There is no such thing as "pure communism," because all people are selfish and corrupt, and don't want to work harder than someone else and still get the same thing. Dictators and their regimes set up those idea's, and it is a radical form, but once there is a dictator, it is no longer truely communism, but a totalitarian dictatorship with communistic ideas.

Oh....and I never mentioned the USSR.  But I do remember from high school that what they used was Marxist in philosophy and not pure communism.  China would probably closer to pure communism.

I know you didn't, that was me that said that that was your line of thinking. No nation has ever came close to pure communism, because if they could, it would be the best system to live under.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Communism is the best system to live under? I think not.

It was Karl Marx who said that capitolism would eventually fail. Guess who was wrong! You seriously believe that communism is the best system? Even after admitting that man is selfish and corrupt corrupt (Proof of the fall, by the way)?

Fovezer I can prove there is a God, because I met Him face to face and He embraced me. All of us have and that's how we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is real. I could go into all kinds of things, scientific and all to show there is a God and there are many sights dedicated to just this, I could go through all the archeology to prove the accuracy of the Bible and give you all the secular information that backs it up. I could spend days and even months with you debating and going over it all, but there is one problem I can not over come. Your mind is closed and your heart is hardened and only God can work with you there. Your not interested in absolute truth but rather in being right. It shows in how you twist your words. Truth is simple, you make what you are saying complex. I feel sorry for you in a way you can not comprehend. I came from that kind of darkness that thrives on anger and pride and I cannot express the absolute gratitude I have for being brought out of it. I no longer have to go through life from one mindless debate to the next trying to reinforce to myself what truth is because I have found it now and have been free from all of that. I wish I could give you just a drop of the glory of the Lord, I wish could wash your feet with the beauty of God, and rub the salve of His truth across your eyes so you could see the perfection of Christ. I wish I could give you just a tiny embrace of your savior and watch as His love spreads through you. Oh how I wish you could just slow down, calm down and sit quietly so you could hear his knock at your door. You my lost friend have no idea what your missing and you never will as long as you believe the lies of men over the truths of your creator. You ask that we be open enough to see your side of things, what you don't get is we were already there and through a long and difficult search got here. We wouldn't go back there for anything.

I will not try to convince you with logic or reason because in your pride you really believe you have the answers. I'll just start praying for you and let me give you a heads up it will probably hurt. Because God does love you and He will use all means neccessary to bring your knees closer to the floor, and it can get quite painful. Let me know how that works out for you.

In Yeshua's love

Teri

Communism is the best system to live under?  I think not.

In theory, it is, but that will never happen.

It was Karl Marx who said that capitolism would eventually fail.  Guess who was wrong!  You seriously believe that communism is the best system?  Even after admitting that man is selfish and corrupt corrupt (Proof of the fall, by the way)?

In theory, yes, in actuallity, no. That is why I said he was a selfish and corrupt, because he was not using true communism.

Fovezer I can prove there is a God, because I met Him face to face and He embraced me. All of us have and that's how we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is real. I could go into all kinds of things, scientific and all to show there is a God and there are many sights dedicated to just this, I could go through all the archeology to prove the accuracy of the Bible and give you all the secular information that backs it up. I could spend days and even months with you debating and going over it all, but there is one problem I can not over come. Your mind is closed and your heart is hardened and only God can work with you there. Your not interested in absolute truth but rather in being right. It shows in how you twist your words. Truth is simple, you make what you are saying complex. I feel sorry for you in a way you can not comprehend. I came from that kind of darkness that thrives on anger and pride and I cannot express the absolute gratitude I have for being brought out of it. I no longer have to go through life from one mindless debate to the next trying to reinforce to myself what truth is because I have found it now and have been free from all of that. I wish I could give you just a drop of the glory of the Lord, I wish could wash your feet with the beauty of God, and rub the salve of His truth across your eyes so you could see the perfection of Christ. I wish I could give you just a tiny embrace of your savior and watch as His love spreads through you. Oh how I wish you could just slow down, calm down and sit quietly so you could hear his knock at your door. You my lost friend have no idea what your missing and you never will as long as you believe the lies of men over the truths of your creator. You ask that we be open enough to see your side of things, what you don't get is we were already there and through a long and difficult search got here. We wouldn't go back there for anything.

I will not try to convince you with logic or reason because in your pride you really believe you have the answers. I'll just start praying for you and let me give you a heads up it will probably hurt. Because God does love you and He will use all means neccessary to bring your knees closer to the floor, and it can get quite painful. Let me know how that works out for you.

In Yeshua's love

Teri

Wow. That's a lot of arrogence in one post.

You also have all this evidence, but won't show it. Sounds convincing.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

What kind of evidence would convince you? You know about the God of the Bible, the history of the God of Abraham. What kind of evidence would convince you that this God exists? Can you give me an example, or be specific please?

What kind of evidence would convince you? You know about the God of the Bible, the history of the God of Abraham. What kind of evidence would convince you that this God exists? Can you give me an example, or be specific please?

I am not going to start two debates in two threads, but some solid, empirical evidence for a young earth, created in our present form, a worldwide flood, and pretty much anything that couldn't happen without a diety of some sort.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

If the world had flooded 7 or 8 thousand years ago (let's go with young earth) what sort of phyical evidence do you think there would be today to prove this event happened?