Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Atheism comes across to this particular observer as on a par with Molotov WTO rioters and transgendered bike messengers. Ignorance re God and creation is curable. Stupidity is forever. Biogenesis all by itself debunks the fallacious whims and nostrums of the inert, blind and mindless god Chance element. From nothing comes nothing. No chairs, no automobiles, no houses, no computers, no clothes, no food, no mountains, no loved ones, forsooth no enemies either. It tends to pick my craw. As soon as a self-concocted "atheist" can produce a Starbucks expresso without a Starbucks or an expresso, zowie, we're en route at last!

The right for a self-concocted "atheist" to be heard doesn't automatically guarantee the right to be taken seriously. Apologies to Hubert.

God bless America.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow/com

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

huh? what did you say???

got a good list of 10 cent words there.......

as far as the question, how can God believe in atheism, when God must believe in Himself......

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  305
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Atheism comes across to this particular observer as on a par with Molotov WTO rioters and transgendered bike messengers. Ignorance re God and creation is curable. Stupidity is forever. Biogenesis all by itself debunks the fallacious whims and nostrums of the inert, blind and mindless god Chance element. From nothing comes nothing. No chairs, no automobiles, no houses, no computers, no clothes, no food, no mountains, no loved ones, forsooth no enemies either. It tends to pick my craw. As soon as a self-concocted "atheist" can produce a Starbucks expresso without a Starbucks or an expresso, zowie, we're en route at last!

The right for a self-concocted "atheist" to be heard doesn't automatically guarantee the right to be taken seriously. Apologies to Hubert.

God bless America.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow/com

Congratulations, you have the same understanding of science as a second-grader!!! Keep making these false accusations. I have already heard this strawman countless times, and it is just rubbish. Why are you putting "atheist" in quotations? It's a real word and has real meaning, wether you agree with it or not. And were do you get "self-concocted" from, too?

Next thing I know, you'll be calling evolution "evil-ution", right? :unsure:

P.S. It's Abiogenesis, and if you don't even know the word, who are you to claim it is false?

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

One question for you, and be honest ( if you can be )

why are you even here? evidently, it is not to seek out the truth, for it has been given to you........

it is not to relay the truth, for you have not done that....

the only thing I see coming from you is the words of satan, trying to kill, steal, and destroy those that are truely seeking the truth......

as was mentioned in another post to you, move on.

mike

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I agree with Mr. Irish.

I can only think of three reasons a self-professed atheist would post on a Christian forum: 1) To antagonize, 2) To try to convince others that God does not exist, and 3) Because he is seeking the answers to life's questions. Respectfully, if you are here for one or two, then your effort is wasted. But if for three, then you have to start with the assumption that there is a disctinct possibility you may be wrong.

Many of us went seeking the answers to life's questions. We found those answers in a personal relationship with the creator of the universe. But at some point we all had to come to the realization that our presuppositions and preconceived ideas had to be put aside so that we could honestly seek the answers to our questions. You don't start out with a notion or presupposition of an answer, then seek to find that answer.

But if for three, then you have to start with the assumption that there is a disctinct possibility you may be wrong.

See, that would be a lot easier to do if you would do the same. Would you?

as was mentioned in another post to you, move on.

You know, I would, but I am currently in a discussion with two seemingly very open Christians, much unlike yourself, and I am enjoying discussing with them. So, if you are so secure in your beliefs, what will a little questioning of them do? So back off.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Too bad you didn't answer my questions regarding your motive for being here.

See, that would be a lot easier to do if you would do the same. Would you?

Nope. Because I'm not wrong about my faith. I am not wrong about there being a God. The sky is blue, grass is green, little fluffy bunnies wiggle thier noses, and GOD EXISTS.

But you, however, need to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that what we know as fact is not fact. You might as well be trying to prove that the sky is not blue.

You know, I would, but I am currently in a discussion with two seemingly very open Christians, much unlike yourself, and I am enjoying discussing with them. So, if you are so secure in your beliefs, what will a little questioning of them do? So back off.

I see. Then #2 is the correct answer. You are looking for "very open Christians." To do what; to inject them with doubt, or to cause them to question their faith? Then we really know the reason you are here, don't we? You are not out to find answers to your questions. You are not here as a person willing to discuss the possibility of God's existence. You are here to convert Christians into atheists! Sorry, but I think you are mistaking openness for weakness. The Christians with whom you are engaged in coversation are very strong in their faith. You will not sway their opinion.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

The answer to this one's easy:

Psalm 14:1

The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'.

Nope. Because I'm not wrong about my faith.  I am not wrong about there being a God.  The sky is blue, grass is green, little fluffy bunnies wiggle thier noses, and GOD EXISTS.

But you, however, need to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that what we know as fact is not fact.  You might as well be trying to prove that the sky is not blue.

Your arrogance overwhelms me.

I see.  Then #2 is the correct answer.  You are looking for "very open Christians."  To do what; to inject them with doubt, or to cause them to question their faith?  Then we really know the reason you are here, don't we?  You are not out to find answers to your questions.  You are not here as a person willing to discuss the possibility of God's existence.  You are here to convert Christians into atheists!  Sorry, but I think you are mistaking openness for weakness.  The Christians with whom you are engaged in coversation are very strong in their faith.  You will not sway their opinion.

YES, you are right. How did you know about the Evil Atheist Conspiracy?!?!?!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::rofl:

The answer to this one's easy:

Psalm 14:1

The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'.

Wow... :blink: Haven't heard that one a millions time :blink: