• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/28/1988

Hey!

I hope and pray that animals will go to heaven. I live to serve God though animals to heal them form suffering and look after them thought the love of God. I am trainin to be a vetinary nurse this is were I beleive that God has gave me a gift with animals. If I didn;t have God I know I wouldn't be here in my life. I feel God will have animals in heaven like there is a 6 month kitten in work wif supected FELV y would he go to hell? I don;t feel God would let his crections of the animal kingdom b destroyed when Jesus comes.

I pray daily for animals in work to b healed from there illness and operations and I feel they have been answered. Like there is a dog wif couches disese and he is still alive I prayed and fasted for this dog which was given 6 weeks to live 6 months ago! Also I feel God works thought vets, vetinary Nurse etc to help animals he has given them this gift!

This is my veiw, I mayb incorrect but this is wat I beleive animals will go to heaven!

God Bless

Love

Jessica

xoxox

GOD OPENED MY EYES!

Edited by Jessi7811

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jude 1:3

It's possible all animals will be resurrected from the dead, and inhabit the paradise which God's elect will enjoy. However, I do not claim to know this as Biblical fact.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well let me see now. At a rough guess in my lifetime, I have had three horses, about ten or a dozen dogs, umpteen cats, pigeons guinea pigs, bantams, white mice and budgies and canaries, all pets and they all mess in various sizes and I know when I get to my final resting place, I won't want to be bothered with taking little doggies walkies and carrying a pooper scooper around and a plastic bag. :whistling: .....Oh Lord, have mercy and find a place seperate for pets.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

OY! Some people are going to be greatly surprised when they see that Heaven is a place for our new bodies to reside and rule forever! Our earth is a mere shadow of what will be there for us.

I'm with you all the way! Those who had a dozen dogs, cat's, pigs, horses etc., wont have to have them in Heaven if they don't want them. Did they enjoy them here on Earth" If not, I wonder why did they have them at all? I have had many animals in my time and enjoyed each and every one of them. In fact, I shed a tear when I lost them. One even saved me from certain death.

Haz.

Guest Biblicist

I did not read all the posts. Not much time at this time of the year but I have read some of them.

I am wondering, if animals are not important enough to be in Heaven then why did God create them before humans, before the fall? Adam and Eve had a special relationship with the Lord before they sinned. What were the animals for? Work? No. Food? No. Companionship? No. There was no work [not that was necessary to need the animals], we did not eat meat and we had God for companionship. It would seem to me that if animals were necessary to create before humans in the Garden of Eden then animals are important enough to be in Heaven. In fact he spent two whole days creating animals before he created man.

Day 5

Genesis 1:20 Then God said,

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I have split our discussion off into a thread titled, "John 14 and the New Jerusalem" so that all those wishing to particiapte in that discussion may go there. All those wishing to continue the discussion here regarding pets may do so without having to wade through posts that are off-topic.

Grace to you,

~O

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Birthday:  11/11/1963

:emot-hug:

I believe they will go to heaven as animals have a body and spirit and do have the breath of God within in them. Animals are not three part beings like man which is body soul and spirit. Animals don't have to be redeemed cause they don't have a soul which is the ability to choose their own freewills as man was put over the animals to rule over them.

According to Ecclesiastes 3:19-21--tells us death comes to man and beast alike, that they all have "one" breath which was from God in the beginning. And that when we and the animals die all go to one place. Our bodies goes to the dust again both of animals and beasts. the spirits of man and beasts goes back to God who gave it being the life in which God gave the breath of life.

Eccleciastes 12:7

OC

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Birthday:  11/11/1963

Honestly, I fail to see any significance to the subject at all.

Not to sound callous to the animal lovers out there, but.....who cares?

I do.

really if you dont care then you should keep that comment to yourself

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I don't know. They do not have a soul like a human does.

However scripture also says that "all creation will be restored", to me pets would be part of creation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I don't know. They do not have a soul like a human does.

However scripture also says that "all creation will be restored", to me pets would be part of creation.

Actually animals do have souls. Everything that breathes has a soul. However, what they do lack is a spirit. The human spirit was designed by God to contain the eternal life of God. Therefore, animals have not the capacity for being regenerated with the life of God as humans do.

I think that eternity is so far reaching, so unimaginable, that it's hard to conceive that we would even care whether our pets make it there or not.

Then also consider the Lord's sober word regarding our love of the things of the world (Luke 17:26-33):

"And even as it happened in the days of Noah, so will it be also in the days of the Son of Man:

They were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day in which Noah entered into the ark and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Likewise, even as it happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building;

But on the day in which Lot went out from Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

It will be in the same way on the day in which the Son of Man is revealed.

In that day, he who will be on the housetop and his goods in the house, let him not come down to take them away; and he who is in the field, likewise, let him not turn back to the things behind.

Remember Lot's wife.

Whoever seeks to preserve his soul-life will lose it, and whoever loses it will preserve it alive.

As much as we care for our pets, for our possessions, we can not, we must not, care for them to the point that we are concerned whether we will see them again in eternity. Lot's wife took a look back at what was being destroyed. For that she was turned to a pillar of salt: She was neither delivered from Sodom nor was she saved. She became altogether useless. What did she look back for? The possessions which she lovingly decorated her home with? A garden she tended? Personal effects from her children's youth that she cherished? Perhaps even pets they left behind. The Lord calls us to a higher purpose and goal. Therefore when He comes again, will you be the one on the housetop that desires to take them away, or will you remain on the housetop, looking up, and not looking back?