• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I kinda already knew you would flee after seeing scriptures out of the bible which talk of Gods rest.

That is baiting, we've all done it.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Baiting? I pointed to scripture and confessed i believed what was written in that scripture. If you want to call posting my belief in the scriptures baiting, i suppose you can do that. Its a free country. Have a good day Scarletprayer.

Shalom DY,

Don't fret, I agree with you. And believe me, you are better off! Some people on this board can be very, very nasty and vicious just because we see things differently! Some people, even invent things not said in the discussion and accuse you of saying them! And some Christians are very anti-semitic (don't like the Jews) and refuse to acknowledge the worth of the OT!!!!

Can you believe that?? :noidea:

Anyway, thanks to you and JD for the good and gracious discussion about the Sabbath, and for what it's worth, I totally agree that the Sabbath is the 7th day and it's a lovely, beautiful observance and glorifies Jesus! That is why we do it.

Baiting? I pointed to scripture and confessed i believed what was written in that scripture. If you want to call posting my belief in the scriptures baiting, i suppose you can do that. Its a free country. Have a good day Scarletprayer.

Shalom DY,

Don't fret, I agree with you. And believe me, you are better off! Some people on this board can be very, very nasty and vicious just because we see things differently! Some people, even invent things not said in the discussion and accuse you of saying them! And some Christians are very anti-semitic (don't like the Jews) and refuse to acknowledge the worth of the OT!!!!

Can you believe that?? :)

Anyway, thanks to you and JD for the good and gracious discussion about the Sabbath, and for what it's worth, I totally agree that the Sabbath is the 7th day and it's a lovely, beautiful observance and glorifies Jesus! That is why we do it.

:help: and once my dear friend.................I love ya, but I disagree! Well not about all of it, I think he was baiting, but like I also said, I've done it myself! I don't know a person on here who hasn't at one time or another. How ever I do agree with you on all of the other stuff, thats why its good to have friends........... :noidea:

As Luther wisely noted, Moses is dead and is of no further service.

Shalom,

In that, Luther was dead wrong and speaking against Scripture. If that were true of Moses (which it's not,) the same must be said for all the NT saints, including Paul.

Also, Luther was a bigoted anti-semite.

Hmmmm, sound familiar? :noidea:

:) and once my dear friend.................I love ya, but I disagree! Well not about all of it, I think he was baiting, but like I also said, I've done it myself! I don't know a person on here who hasn't at one time or another. How ever I do agree with you on all of the other stuff, thats why its good to have friends........... :noidea:

Shalom SP!

And even more, we are family, whether we agree or not! Amen!! :help::)

:24: and once my dear friend.................I love ya, but I disagree! Well not about all of it, I think he was baiting, but like I also said, I've done it myself! I don't know a person on here who hasn't at one time or another. How ever I do agree with you on all of the other stuff, thats why its good to have friends........... :noidea:

Shalom SP!

And even more, we are family, whether we agree or not! Amen!! :help::)

:) sister, always! :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

See thats called baiting somebody, its not very nice. Secondly, if st worm says he's leaving because he has decided to end the discussion with you, then trust me, thats the reason why he's leaving. Not from not being unable to answer you, but because he no longer chooses to debate with you. This baiting is what usually leads to arguments and getting threads closed, because people don't want to seem like they've been out talked or the other person proved them wrong. He choose the high ground.

I hate to waste more time with you but when you say we are required to keep the 10 commandments before we receive the Holy Spirit that tells me all I need to know. You are in a cult. Sorry but you are not a Christian if that is your hope for Heaven. The gospel is the good news of Christ, not the bad news of keeping the law. Repent and believe.

sw

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

I hate to waste more time with you but when you say we are required to keep the 10 commandments before we receive the Holy Spirit that tells me all I need to know. You are in a cult. Sorry but you are not a Christian if that is your hope for Heaven. The gospel is the good news of Christ, not the bad news of keeping the law. Repent and believe.

sw

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have NO confidence in the flesh. :emot-handshake:

Guest DYChowmah
This baiting is what usually leads to arguments and getting threads closed,

Think about what youve just said Scarletprayer. You accuse me of baiting, which you say leads to arguments. I posted those scriptures AFTER st Worm said he was leaving this thread. How can arguments happen between me and him if hes left this thread? Ill wait patiently for your answer.

I have captioned the part of your statement that ends this discussion for me. See ya,

sw

Isaiah 30:15-17

For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not. [16] But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift. [17] One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill.

Bye bye st Worm

It was nice talkin to ya. I kinda already knew you would flee after seeing scriptures out of the bible which talk of Gods rest.

This baiting is what usually leads to arguments and getting threads closed,

Think about what youve just said Scarletprayer. You accuse me of baiting, which you say leads to arguments. I posted those scriptures AFTER st Worm said he was leaving this thread. How can arguments happen between me and him if hes left this thread? Ill wait patiently for your answer.

Oh so now your baiting me......................... :21: good luck with that!