• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

and in regards for the "salavation by Grace"

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast" (Eph. 2:8-9, NIV).

"You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace" (Gal. 5:4).

This is a common error in the cults. Because they have a false Jesus, they have a false doctrine of salvation. (Read Rom. 3-5 and Gal. 3-5).  

you cannot add to the work of God. Gal. 2:21 says, "I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" (NIV)

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin" (Rom. 3:20).

Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law" (Gal. 3:21).

However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness" (Rom. 4:5).

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi jesusson

you wrote

and in regards for the "salavation by Grace"

"You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace" (Gal. 5:4).

Just read the book of Galations. In it's 6 short chapters i found the word circumsicim(spelled wrong)16 times.This is speaking of the law of Moses and not the commandments. The word commandments aint mentioned even once.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see anything about trinity in the bible,and I am not a oneness penticostal, and I do believe the Father son and holy Ghost are God. Jesus said I and the Father are one, and yet God the Father spoke to Jesus with an audible voice, so they are separate persons. Anyone who can fully understand this is not human.

I know Calvary Chapel teaches trinity, but I wish they  wouldn't use that word. If Pastor Chuck would just leave it alone then they wouldn't have to defend a word that is not there.

Niether Jesus nor Paul ever spoke of a trinity.  The word limits the truth and causes divisions that we don't need. That word is used to define a doctrine that we can't understand anyway, yet they think they understand it because they can put a label on the concept.

Sound doctrine is like sound wisdom, you can't teach it, only God can reveal it. Try to put sound wisdom into words.................you can't do it, and so you can't put sound doctrine into words, they are like a substance God inputs into our souls, if it is not that way, then it is only knowledge. Being full of knowledge will only puff you up, but  sound wisdom and sound doctrine will edify.

The purpose of fellowship is to build up and edify one another, through sharing our relationship with Jesus. and many other things, and fellowship is not to show off what we have memorized or  know.

Beautiful Love