• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Today Rosie O'donnell showed herself for the snake she really is. Out of nowhere she went after Donald Trump and Miss USA. Please don't get me wrong I'm no Donald Trump fan but what he did was a very kind act to a girl that made some very bad mistakes and desicions. She attacked the way he wears his hair which is rather laughable) and the fact that Miss USA cried when given a second chance. Mr. Trump called her an animal but I disagree. She not an animal to me she is a snake that just attacks anyone whenever the moods strikes her.This time I think she dug herself a hole that she is never going to get out of. I agree she needs prayer but this girl does have a mean spirit. As I said I wish I could sell tickets to this one. I have never liked the TV show she is on "The View" I have heard nothing out of those women but man bashing and talk that would make a sailor blush. I hate that so many people judge women by the standards of these women. I do hope Barber Walters comes to her senses and give's ol Rosie the heave ho.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Today Rosie O'donnell showed herself for the snake she really is. Out of nowhere she went after Donald Trump and Miss USA. Please don't get me wrong I'm no Donald Trump fan but what he did was a very kind act to a girl that made some very bad mistakes and desicions. She attacked the way he wears his hair which is rather laughable) and the fact that Miss USA cried when given a second chance. Mr. Trump called her an animal but I disagree. She not an animal to me she is a snake that just attacks anyone whenever the moods strikes her.This time I think she dug herself a hole that she is never going to get out of. I agree she needs prayer but this girl does have a mean spirit. As I said I wish I could sell tickets to this one. I have never liked the TV show she is on "The View" I have heard nothing out of those women but man bashing and talk that would make a sailor blush. I hate that so many people judge women by the standards of these women. I do hope Barber Walters comes to her senses and give's ol Rosie the heave ho.

Yeah, I'm not a Rosie fan either. She's gay and gays are trendy and Hollywood fawns all over 'em so everyone'll appreciate how open-minded they are. If you want to make it big in show biz 20 years from now, become a polygamist. By that time, it will be trendy too.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

There is a danger in being too open minded. If you open your mind too wide your whole head falls in, and that looks really really stupid when you're walking down the street.

Besides that, its quite difficult to pull your head back out when you are limp wristed, and the scent of lavender is seriously confusing when your head is confined to such a small tight enclosure. I hear this makes one quite dizzy. :thumbsup::rolleyes::noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I pray for Rosie. She's still a kook, but I pray for her. Mostly that the Lord will put a guard on her tongue!

Guest lovinghim4ever
Are you guys praying for these people? You sound a bit like Rosie yourselves?

That's what I'd like to know also.

:thumbsup::24:

Many people thought I was a hopeless case before I got saved.

My mouth was trecherous, and my attitude stunk. However, I do have loved ones who kept praying for me.

They didn't give up on me; no matter how terrible I was.

They didn't pray that God would clean up my mouth. The prayed that I would let Him clean up my heart.

We should do the same for others; no matter how terrible we think they are.

:24::24:

Are you guys praying for these people? You sound a bit like Rosie yourselves?

That's what I'd like to know also.

:):thumbsup:

Many people thought I was a hopeless case before I got saved.

My mouth was trecherous, and my attitude stunk. However, I do have loved ones who kept praying for me.

They didn't give up on me; no matter how terrible I was.

They didn't pray that God would clean up my mouth. The prayed that I would let Him clean up my heart.

We should do the same for others; no matter how terrible we think they are.

:wub::wub:

Of course, the difference is that you, I doubt, were on TV spewing this vile hate speech to millions of women every day. She is a public person, speaking in a public forum, therefore we are within out rights to criticize her public persona. I hold no animosity in my heart for this woman, I just wish she would go away.

It was a publicity stunt.

The "Donald" as well as "The Veiw" are down in the ratings.

They are simply drawing attention to themselves. (and it seems to be working)

:)

It was a publicity stunt.

The "Donald" as well as "The Veiw" are down in the ratings.

They are simply drawing attention to themselves. (and it seems to be working)

:)

Is there somebody more cynical than I in here??

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Ah, yes, the beauty of free speech in America; it all depends on what you say. UltraLibDems condemn censorship outright, I understand...unless, of course, it's employed against conservatives. Listening to an UltraLibDem lesbian O'Donnell tends to make the Keystone Kops come across as Interpol. All of her salvos. opening, middle and closing, fail even Logic 101. Her store of knowledge, so vacuous in substance, on practically everything touched upon appears to have been considerably looted. The problem isn't as much the lesbian O'Donnell's as it is the Walters Woman for creating & encouraging this Dysfunction Junction. I STILL say to put the UltraLibDem "The View" up against "Talking Point" featuring Ann Coulter, Mary Maladin, J.D. Hayworth et al, avec tout mon amour, and the positive distinction - idiotic twaddle for the former, pro-America & pro-commonsense for the latter - will be most appreciated. Speaking of unemployment again, Rosie Kid..........

GOD BLESS THE USA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Ah, yes, the beauty of free speech in America; it all depends on what you say. UltraLibDems condemn censorship outright, I understand...unless, of course, it's employed against conservatives. Listening to an UltraLibDem lesbian O'Donnell tends to make the Keystone Kops come across as Interpol. All of her salvos. opening, middle and closing, fail even Logic 101. Her store of knowledge, so vacuous in substance, on practically everything touched upon appears to have been considerably looted. The problem isn't as much the lesbian O'Donnell's as it is the Walters Woman for creating & encouraging this Dysfunction Junction. I STILL say to put the UltraLibDem "The View" up against "Talking Point" featuring Ann Coulter, Mary Maladin, J.D. Hayworth et al, avec tout mon amour, and the positive distinction - idiotic twaddle for the former, pro-America & pro-commonsense for the latter - will be most appreciated. Speaking of unemployment again, Rosie Kid..........

GOD BLESS THE USA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I personaly I think this public display of personalities is a joke!! I think this is the pot calling the kettle black. the known life styles of both of Trump and O"Donnel are not lifestyles I would think is pleasing to God by any maens. To watch Rosie cut down anyone else is just not acceptable in my book..The show has had outspoken remarks by two of them hosting the last week. Maybe they are trying to see who can outdo the other. But personally I see the show going off the air. NO Loss.. Another thing I am VERY Happy to see is FOX News showing to their viewers that they do believe in saying "merry christmas" and seeing them promoting christain beliefs in the commericals.. I gave up watching other news broadcasts because of there bias opinions.. May we all be careful of what we SEE, HEAR, And say.