• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Faith :cool:

You are a psysically beautiful woman, and by posting your picture on here, you may attract a male who is Christian :P well, if any are single and not too shy to make the first move :t2:

Other than that, I can say that men are a question most of us women wonder about :cool: just as most men probably wonder about us women! :P

I prayed that I would find "the one" years ago. I have been married 18 years now, and we are still going strong/not just "hanging out" but are truly partners :t2:

I would suggest praying. I truly believe that God DOES have His plan for each of us. I know there are millions of people, and sometimes it's hard to think that God really does care about one little part of our lives, but He does!

Like I said, I have been married for 18 years (unheard of in "today's world")...he is not the "Christian" man I would expect (not by "my standards"), but he is a decent man, and I have no doubt that God wanted him in my life! He has been SO good to me and continues to be.

Pray and be still and watch what God has for you!! Love WILL come!!! :il:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Hi Becky,

Thanks so much for your post and godly advice, unlike River and rmj7 who just want a piano dropped on me and RGR with his tormenting music and dysfunctional cartoon friends! :cool: . (Just joking boys!) You are certainly right about prayer, that is something that I do lean on a lot (believe it or not lol).

To be perfectly honest with you it was not my intention to post my photo on WB to attract a man LOL but rather to allow people to see whom their talking too, I dont see WB as a Personal Love Site :cool: but hey! if the Lord 'works/moves here on WB then so be it...I'll just go with His flow not mine.

18 years of marriage! wow that's wonderful Becky :P and again, you are right love will come in His time and His way Amen!

Have a wonderful blessed day in Him who truly is interested in every part of our lives :t2:

Faith1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Hi Faith 

You are a psysically beautiful woman, and by posting your picture on here, you may attract a male who is Christian  well, if any are single and not too shy to make the first move. (added by Ronald-I never thought of love as a game of chess!)

Well, might wanna do something about that severe dandruff problem!!!!!!!! LOL! Couldn't resist it; it had to come out at one time or the other.

Tali-tubby? Well, wait until I go back and find the photo of OBL and Bert (think Bert and Ernie) together on that site!

RGR - I nearly fell off my chair......:P:rofl: :rofl: :cool: you just leave my dandruff a.k.a. flower petals alone we all have our faults LOL :P:t2::D Oh dear your gonna torment me some more :P :P

Dove Dove :P me....RGR's gonna torment me again with Ernie and Bert and who knows what other dysfuntioinal characters....LOL

And leave Becky alone..I like chess LOL :P

Okay! I'll quit bugging you to death (for a while!). I don't know, but let me share what I went through before and I hope it'll help you.

As a teenager, as most teens do, I desired to date someone. I knew very few Christian girls and wound up dating a non-Christian girl I had met. Things started out okay enough, but soon, within just a few weeks, she was wanting to do things I wasn't about to do. When it dawned upon her that I wasn't going to "do the do" with her, she dumped me. The only girls I knew in church weren't really close to God or weren't even walking with Him period. Really, the only girl I knew that was a Christian was Dawn. Very nice girl, but I never had the nerve to ask her out. I realize now that judging by how she acted around me that she would've said yes, but I never could ask! Well, after getting frustrated and aggravated (and sometimes with God) I began to wonder if God had determined for me to stay single all of my life. Three couples I knew very well had gotten married all within a year or year and a half. There was another couple that I was best friends with as well. Then my youth leader at church (one of the couples) took it upon herself that she was going to find me a girlfriend. She kept going down the list in her head of people she could think of and couldn't really seem to come up with anybody. I was a bit put out with her as the one girl was her cousin and I thought that the least she could do was set something up! Well, she mentioned that she knew of a girl from another church, but had no idea is she had a boyfriend or what age, interests, etc. Several months went by and we never saw this girl at any of the youth rallies in our district. One Sunday night after church my youth leader said she gave up on this girl and was going to look elsewhere. The next night we went to a youth rally and guess who was there? My future wife! It was SOOOO funny. The deal was supposed to be that I got to get a good look at her and find out if I liked her or not. FORGET IT!!!! Linda (youth leader) came up and told me "that girl" was there and drug me off of the podium (where I was playing guitar before service) for me to meet this girl. Prayers were answered!

BTW, I'm listening to Joel Osteen right now. He was talking earlier about seeking a mate and how that God is setting up the right person right now for His children and was giving stories about how others have miraculously met their mate. He just said to be patient and God will bring it out in His time. He said if a door isn't opening, don't try to force it open. If you start something in your own strength, you will have to maintain and finish it in your own strength. I know it sounds tough, but just be patient and God will bring you a good one!

God Bless you RGR :o

Thanks so much for sharing that with me. It really has encourged my hope and patience in our Lord.

God is good to teach us patience while still allowing the desire to be intact. Yes your right it is tough at times, but I just know in my heart that this one special man that He has for me and I for Him will come about in His time.

Maybe He still neeeds to work in areas with me I dont know bro but I do know that He knows all things Amen!

I am so happy that our Father was in control of your circumstances when you met April, He is so good to us.

I guess just sometimes I feel like the proverbial wall-flower who never gets asked to dance for whatever reason and those who have asked me, have been wolves in sheeps clothing! ugggghhhh so as I said I will continue to sit beside the wall and wait for our Father to bring him to me :o

You have helped me a lot bro :)

Bless Ya RGR and April :o

P.S Now dont go breaking out the guy playing the violin :) playing his 'Oh woe is me number' :P

Well, if I ever wondered why God allowed me to go through that, I'm finding out now! I'm glad that my testimony was an encouragement. I can understand it's disheartening dealing with people who say they're one thing but really another. I once pen-palled (sp?) with a girl around my age and felt I became sorta close to her, but then her true colors started to come out towards the last. She got a boyfriend and they had their "thing" and she got graphic in the letter about it more than once. What was so amazing was that we had been writing for quite a few years and it was just like "BAM!!!" I think that she thought I would find the graphical detail a turn-on and all I found it to be was icon8.gif! It does get tough not to beat yourself up, but I can assure you that one of these days (and maybe before long?) you'll look back and laugh! Now we do have to have your wedding on a web-cam for the Worthy folks to see. Also, you have to buy plane tickets for Gary, River, and myself and we will come do a trio at your wedding. Let's see, what's an appropriate song? How 'bout "Hound Dog"-will that work? :)

caffeineyellow5 - well you got that right! :wub:

RGR - A wedding on a webcam :wub: well I hope I dont have to buy any plane tickets cept my own (an od course hubby-to-be if he's a NZ bloke) cause I would love to get married in Texas ;)

You can sing anything you like just NOT Hank! but then again I might make an aception (sp) cause you guys are sooooo cooool.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

caffeineyellow5 - well you got that right! :D

RGR - A wedding on a webcam :wub: well I hope I dont have to buy any plane tickets cept my own (an od course hubby-to-be if he's a NZ bloke) cause I would love to get married in Texas :wub:

You can sing anything you like just NOT Hank! but then again I might make an aception (sp) cause you guys are sooooo cooool.

Aw now Faith, No Hank? RGR and I would ply the guitars and sing some Hank fer ya such as wedding bells, Hey good lookin, Jambalaya, etc...

As far as you finding the right man, I agree with Caffine, we're all wrong, but keep your full heart on Jesus and He will change one of em fer ya.

Bloke? ;) I should get you together with my wife, she is from the south and they are always "fixin" to go somewhere.

But I always heard that if it aint "bloke" aint no use in "fixin" it. :wub:

This is a vain attempt at humor :x: