IGNORED

Is it possible for ANY of Jesus' sheep to go to hell?

nanasimmons

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

There are those who say Millions of unbelievers are going to hell because we keep them from coming to Jesus.

I believe there have been alot of false "guilt trips" placed on believers, that flys in the face of scriptures....

I believe this is saying we have big time power, that we do not have,Only God has that kind of power.

This says, that it it possiable for Jesus to have those who are His, snatched out of His hands.

John 10:27-30

27."My sheep hear My vioce, and I know them,and they follow Me;

28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they "shall never perish", neither shall "any man" pluck them out of My hand.

29 My Father, which gave them Me, Is Greater than all; and "no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand."

This says, that some one or thing can separate us from the love of God.Romans 8:31-39

This says, that Jesus has lost some that the Father has given Him.

John 6:37-40

37. "All" that the Father giveth Me "shall" come to Me, and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out

38. For I came down from heaven, not to My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

39.And this is the Father's will which He has sent Me, that "All" of which He has given Me I should lose "nothing",but should raise it up again in the last day"....

Can some one who was given to Jesus,by the Father, go to hell???

Who is responsible for them being there..US?...GOD??...if not then WHO???

Let every man be a liar, and God be true............

Edited by nanasimmons

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

There are those who say Millions of unbeliever are going to hell because we keep them from coming to Jesus.

I believe there have been alot of false "guilt trips" placed on believers, that fly in the face of scriptures....

I believe this is saying we have big time power, that we do not have,Only God has that kind of power.

This says, that it it possiable for Jesus to have those who are His, snatched out of His hands.

28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they "shall never perish", neither shall "any man" pluck them out of My hand.

29 My Father, which gave them Me, Is Greater than all; and "no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand."

This says, that some one or thing can separate us from the love of God.Romans 8:31-39

This says, that Jesus has lost some that the Father has given Him.

John 6:37-40

37. "All" that the Father giveth Me "shall" come to Me, and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out

38. For I came down from heaven, not to My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

39.And this is the Father's will which He has sent Me, that "All" of which He has given Me I should lose "nothing",but should raise it up again in the last day"....

Who is responsible for them being there..US?...GOD??...if not then WHO???

Let every man be a liar, and God be true............

Only God knows our fate! We are not responsible for sending anyone to the gates of HELL! You are only responsible for your own soul! But don't confuse this with the fact that " there is no HELL " God does not lie! And HE's not warning us merely to scare us. HELL is REAL! And it's available for anyone who denies God!

Blessings

Cajunboy

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

no it isnt possible

God gather them through us

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

If anyone is truly Jesus's sheep, then no, they will not be plucked out of His hand. But He (Jesus) on the other hand is the judge of that by His own words He says that MANY in that day will say "But Lord, Lord look what we did in Your name, cast out demons ect... and His reply is what? "Get away from me you workers of lawlessness, I never knew you"

So is it possible that any of Jesus's sheep will go to hell? Not if they are truly His sheep, but there will be Many that think they are His sheep and will be cast out as Jesus said they would. I believe each man/woman must examine themselves, working out their own salvation with fear and trembling as scripture says.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

deleted double post...

No. The Shepherd knows how to watch over His sheep, His flock quite capably. Awesome question. :emot-highfive:

This says, that it it possible for Jesus to have those who are His, snatched out of His hands.

His sheep know his voice and follow him. Should one stray He will go and find them. :wub: They cannot be snatched out of His hand.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

If anyone is truly Jesus's sheep, then no, they will not be plucked out of His hand. But He (Jesus) on the other hand is the judge of that by His own words He says that MANY in that day will say "But Lord, Lord look what we did in Your name, cast out demons ect... and His reply is what? "Get away from me you workers of lawlessness, I never knew you"

So is it possible that any of Jesus's sheep will go to hell? Not if they are truly His sheep, but there will be Many that think they are His sheep and will be cast out as Jesus said they would. I believe each man/woman must examine themselves, working out their own salvation with fear and trembling as scripture says.

Amen! :emot-highfive:

Revelation 3:3-6...

Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

If He says He will not blot out those names of the faithful overcomers, that means He has the capability to erase. Gives one pause for thought.

verses 15-17...

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

We are admonished to be like cold springs or hot springs---EFFECTIVE and ACTIVE. When we become lukewarm, we are warned that we may be spurned.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Arminian .... yes

Calvinist ..... no

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

Arminian .... yes

Calvinist ..... no

woot amen :rolleyes:

Edited by Zeiv

Arminian .... yes

Calvinist ..... no

woot amen :rolleyes:

Jesus the Christ... no