• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

And like I always say....

Maybe it was just a DREAM !!!!

When does "dream interpretation" not border on soothsaying, sorcery, and divination?

Sounds like a little "dark presence" having a go 'round with you and all this reading into the "signs" is playing right into it. Myst?...honestly

Do you think you are a prophet?, do you think God is honestly trying to tell you something in your "sleep" that He would not tell you in your waking state or in prayer CJ?

Sorry sis, I can't sugar coat my feelings about this absurdity.

Get some sleep

This is how awesome our Lord is. After reading your insensitive post and your interaction with others, I felt responsible for whatever offensive feelings including the hurt I myself experienced yet processed I was led to do some reading not relating to this thread at all but as He would have it, I came across something I wish to share with you Christian as well as all of you blessed brothers and sisters.

God does at times lift our eyes up to the horizon and reveal where we are going. But when He doesn't, a spiritual man or woman should still be content, happy to walk out His journey step by step. This walk of faith is brilliant. Sometimes, God keeps us from seeing what's down the road because He is jealous for our love. He wants us to be fully preooccupied with Him. Other times, He opens the windows and you can see into the future. God will always give you the right amount of light; whether it be for the next step of your journey or the next one hundred miles. God has so much more for us than the soulish lives we have lived. His Spirit longs to mingle with our own, giving us the wisdom, revelation, assurance, and love that will develop us into amazing spiritual beings.

So, Christian, while we share our certain dreams with each other in fellowship, we grow, we learn and we are honest in our approach to help one another see things in a different perspective. That is what this is all about. Your cynical words make me wonder what it is that is truly bothering you in your life that you find it so necessary to shatter the flow of our fellowship instead of joining. We are all just trying to learn and in no way attempting to claim to be prophets but the consenses here is that we all seem to have a connection in knowing that God speaks to us in many different ways. With this dream, it was so unusual, and in light of the fact that we are all of the same mindset in our faith, it is a safe place to be and post.

Our focus is on God not being god. Can you not see that? For a while I was getting messages from the Lord in many ways and mostly through others right here, through Christian radio, from Bible study, fellowship, and sometimes from dreams. My point is that we are preooccupied with God which is why we seek to interpret His messages. It is not for any of us to point fingers and discount what we believe are messages for everyone is unique in their communication with the Lord.

It is not myself I am concerned for but those you have interacted with in this thread in a negative manner. But here in as I write this is a message as well for each of us to examine. I just pray for you, whatever is bugging you, the Lord will help you deal with it and of course, we are here for you also.

Take care and God Bless..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic