• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I would like to copy my chicken scratch as I tried to remembered the dream. It was the water, again water and this time was a huge focal point as it was choppy and tried to drag me down but I had to swim and swim hard to keep up as it continued to rise.

My notes:

What with my eyes fully awake

would cause a lens necessaryfor one but not for both?

The water so high ground the old house, I had to swim while Mother looked on.

They wouldn't let me speak to Him. His name began to fade.

I need more glasses. I had to swim.

I passed two boys fighting and then three who were wrestling for fun.

Seeing my books of old tales of Matt. They began to come unite as the land grew up out of the water suddenly we were dry. I left a book

They were jovial and I went to the store. It once was full now sparece and little joy but they had my one eyed spectacles.

Upon my return, mother pushed the house across the street so I would not have to swim but nothing is in the home there functioning and we were

able and unable to make things the way they were in our weakness.

The dream began with the focal point a one eyed spectical lens that fit over the ear and also had a mouth piece for talking on the phone with.

Our home was empty and I needed to go outside and only our street did the water begin to rise and I had to swim for my life while passing two boys fighting and another three wrestling for fun. I had to have my glasses as I must have lost them.

The store I visited was overflowing with items in the beginning of the dream and by the time I reached it at the end, there was very little on the shelves but a hearty supply of these so far uninvented glasses.

The lens, the books, the two boys then three, the fact that water is never disturbing in my dreams but was high and the current was strong. My mother, who is deceased, never said a single word in the dream but simply watched. By the end of the dream as I tried to not wake but hoping to keep it going, mother had literally moved our empty home by pushing it with nothing but herself across the street to face another house of bricke to block the water.

Why wouldn't they let me speak to Him means ???? and the old tales in my books on Matt??? This was quite vivid and disturbing and any imput would be grateful.

Thanks and sorry it's so sporadic but that's how dreams can be and I tried to journal it as best I could.

:emot-highfive:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Seeing my books of old tales of Matt. They began to come unite as the land grew up out of the water suddenly we were dry. I left a book

They were jovial and I went to the store. It once was full now sparece and little joy but they had my one eyed spectacles.

Upon my return, mother pushed the house across the street so I would not have to swim but nothing is in the home there functioning and we were

The dream began with the focal point a one eyed spectical lens that fit over the ear and also had a mouth piece for talking on the phone with.

Our home was empty and I needed to go outside and only our street did the water begin to rise and I had to swim for my life while passing two boys fighting and another three wrestling for fun. I had to have my glasses as I must have lost them.

The store I visited was overflowing with items in the beginning of the dream and by the time I reached it at the end, there was very little on the shelves but a hearty supply of these so far uninvented glasses.

The lens, the books, the two boys then three, the fact that water is never disturbing in my dreams but was high and the current was strong. My mother, who is deceased, never said a single word in the dream but simply watched. By the end of the dream as I tried to not wake but hoping to keep it going, mother had literally moved our empty home by pushing it with nothing but herself across the street to face another house of bricke to block the water.

Why wouldn't they let me speak to Him means ???? and the old tales in my books on Matt??? This was quite vivid and disturbing and any imput would be grateful

"What with my eyes fully awake would cause a lens necessary for one but not for both?"

Matthew 6:21-23 (King James Version)

21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

In order for us to focus our eyesight into one single image (refering to seeing clearly), we need to only correct the "wandering eye". This refers to keeping your focus on Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God and not being double minded (nor having double vision).

"The water so high ground the old house, I had to swim while Mother looked on.

I need more glasses. I had to swim."

There is water and there is water. The Holy Ghost is called rivers of living water that flow from our innermost being. However the dragon of Revelations casts out a flood from his mouth that is definately not the Holy Ghost. They wouldn't let me speak to Him. His name began to fade. This is NOT Holy Ghost, this is a time to swim, and a need for more focus on Jesus Christ. The old house is not a structure of safty in this time, nor is your mother that is past away. Times they are a changing.

"I passed two boys fighting and then three who were wrestling for fun.

Seeing my books of old tales of Matt. They began to come unite as the land grew up out of the water suddenly we were dry. I left a book"

The boys are IMMATURE men, two are fighting and three are play fighting. These represent the five fold gift ministries that God gave to equip the saints. They are immature and not doing the job they were called to do, but are sidetracked (they need these glasses to give them a single purpose. Seeing (indicates focus returning) my books of Matt (Matthew means gift of God) they begin to unite (coming together in agreement) and we were suddenly dry (the flood of the dragon does not reach the higher ground). I left a book (something had to be left behind in order for the following to occur)

"They were jovial and I went to the store. It once was full now sparece and little joy but they had my one eyed spectacles."

They (ministries) were jovial (joy of the Lord is our strength) and YOU went to the store. All the books, conferences, seminars, and other goods are gone (the salemen are not joyful about this), all that is left is the call to single minded purpose and service to Jesus Christ. (In Revelations the merchants mourn because no man buys their merchandise anymore)

"Upon my return, mother pushed the house across the street so I would not have to swim but nothing is in the home there functioning and we were able and unable to make things the way they were in our weakness."

Nothing in the old house was functioning (none of the gift ministries were working properly) and we were unable to make things the way they were in our weakness (no turning back).

"The dream began with the focal point a one eyed spectical lens that fit over the ear and also had a mouth piece for talking on the phone with."

This again is refering to hearing and speaking with the Lord Jesus, the focal point of this entire dream, is to once again focus on Him.

"Our home was empty and I needed to go outside and only our street did the water begin to rise and I had to swim for my life while passing two boys fighting and another three wrestling for fun. I had to have my glasses as I must have lost them."

There is a clear call for you to go outside the old home (the old church) and swim past the immature ministries. Get refocused on Jesus Christ and confirm everything with Him in prayer. (DON"T LOSE YOUR FOCUS)

"The lens, the books, the two boys then three, the fact that water is never disturbing in my dreams but was high and the current was strong. My mother, who is deceased, never said a single word in the dream but simply watched. By the end of the dream as I tried to not wake but hoping to keep it going, mother had literally moved our empty home by pushing it with nothing but herself across the street to face another house of bricke to block the water. "

The water is never disturbing but it is rising and the current is strong (Satan is NOT trying to disturb anyone, just keep them from being waked from sleep) Mother (the old nurturing presence) and the old house (church as it was in yesterdays) have nothing to say for this hour and this situation. The old nurturing presence has pushed the old house right up against the more solid structure, trying to block the water.

"Why wouldn't they let me speak to Him means ???? and the old tales in my books on Matt??? This was quite vivid and disturbing and any imput would be grateful"

Many ministries that should be encouraging you to seek the Lord Jesus directly instead place themselves into an intermediate role trying to get you to seek the Lord THROUGH them. They try to be gatekeepers, but Jesus is NOT authorizing that. They should be gifts of God to you, encouraging you to seek and obey the Lord Jesus.

Hope this helps ;)

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

There is a clear call for you to go outside the old home (the old church) and swim past the immature ministries. Get refocused on Jesus Christ and confirm everything with Him in prayer. (DON"T LOSE YOUR FOCUS)

"The lens, the books, the two boys then three, the fact that water is never disturbing in my dreams but was high and the current was strong. My mother, who is deceased, never said a single word in the dream but simply watched. By the end of the dream as I tried to not wake but hoping to keep it going, mother had literally moved our empty home by pushing it with nothing but herself across the street to face another house of bricke to block the water. "

The water is never disturbing but it is rising and the current is strong (Satan is NOT trying to disturb anyone, just keep them from being waked from sleep) Mother (the old nurturing presence) and the old house (church as it was in yesterdays) have nothing to say for this hour and this situation. The old nurturing presence has pushed the old house right up against the more solid structure, trying to block the water.

"Why wouldn't they let me speak to Him means ???? and the old tales in my books on Matt??? This was quite vivid and disturbing and any imput would be grateful"

Many ministries that should be encouraging you to seek the Lord Jesus directly instead place themselves into an intermediate role trying to get you to seek the Lord THROUGH them. They try to be gatekeepers, but Jesus is NOT authorizing that. They should be gifts of God to you, encouraging you to seek and obey the Lord Jesus.

Hope this helps :whistling:

Traveler, you are awesome and I thank you for your response. I have to read it a few times for it to give me a clear message but check this out.

This afternoon, I took my kids to best buy so they can buy a new game for xbox and one for DS, anyway, one of the games had this letter written in penmenship as an into to the game and I must share it and would love to know your thoughts on it.

MYST IV REVELATION is the name of the game. Pretty cool, no violence or in appropriate scenes which I have been going through so I know what they are doing. Anyway, here is the letter.

A Letter from Atrus,

My friends,

Forgive me for not responding to your last letter sooner, the truth is I have been distracted as of late.

As you know, twenty years ago, you stumbled upon a book I thought I had lost. A special "Linking Book" that could transport whoever touched it to a peaceful island paradise called Myst. Myst had been my family's home for years until my sons, Sirrus and Achenar, betrayed me.

I doubt I will ever know what caused my sons to become so greedy, but when my back was turned they used the other Linking Books I'd written and traveled to worlds more beautiful than Myst. They plundered and destroyed the innocent of "Ages" and locked me in a place called DW to keep me from seeing what they had done. Thankfully you freed me from that prison and let me deal with my sons' treachery myself. Later you helped me reunite with my wife Catherine, whom Sirrus and Achenar had also decieved. You even helped us begin a new life with our new daughter in a new home. But never once did you ask me about the red and blue books I used to ensnare my own sons - the books I burned in anger the moment you set me free. I've often wondered if you thought I had killed my sons when I burned those books. But never once have I ever offered you the truth. Please come and visit me right away. There is much I have to tell you about my two sons.

Atrus

This letter, which I could barely read the writing is so small, had some direct correlation to my dream the night before with the books and the two boys and then there were three that were happy?

It's very strange to me and I don't believe in coincidences nor accidents. Help? :wub:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

CJ,

On a quick read - I have to go get cleaned up for a doc appt for my vertigo - all I see right now are some parallels to Faith's mountaintop dream, the MLK speech about being to the mountaintop and my granddaughter's dream about a tornado coming and her house being "pushed." You said your mom "pushed" your house, so I thought that was interesting. The stories from Matthew could be the storm stories of Jesus and Peter walking on the water, Jesus' calming the storm, etc.

I'll try to read it again later and I'll read AnotherTraveler's response then, too.

God bless and keep the faith! Hang in there, girl!

Love ya!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

CJ,

Again, I see some similarities between your dream and my daughter-in-law's dream Mountain of God. I believe you are both dreaming about the tribulation. She had a dream or vision that she was having twins and she says now she is dreaming about triplets. I told her the dreams were most likely symbolic. She said the Lord has given her names for the twins, so she feels she is having twins (she has an ultra-sound tomorrow), but she sees the triplets as symbolic, too. Anyway, you said "first two and then three" and that made me think about her dreams of "first two and then three." I wondered if she was dreaming about storms. There have been three major storms that have moved across the USA in the past three weeks. What is really interesting about them is that they are exactly one week apart from each other, like triplets. I don't know if there is a connection here or not but I do see some parallels between your dream and hers.

I liked AnotherTraveler's interpretation. When you said "they wouldn't let me talk with him," I thought of the persecution of Christians during the tribulation.

Right now, those are the only dots that are connecting. :)

Love ya!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

And like I always say....

Maybe it was just a DREAM !!!!

When does "dream interpretation" not border on soothsaying, sorcery, and divination?

Sounds like a little "dark presence" having a go 'round with you and all this reading into the "signs" is playing right into it. Myst?...honestly

Do you think you are a prophet?, do you think God is honestly trying to tell you something in your "sleep" that He would not tell you in your waking state or in prayer CJ?

Sorry sis, I can't sugar coat my feelings about this absurdity.

Get some sleep

• Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

I would like to copy my chicken scratch as I tried to remembered the dream. It was the water, again water and this time was a huge focal point as it was choppy and tried to drag me down but I had to swim and swim hard to keep up as it continued to rise.

My notes:

Why wouldn't they let me speak to Him means ???? and the old tales in my books on Matt??? This was quite vivid and disturbing and any imput would be grateful.

Thanks and sorry it's so sporadic but that's how dreams can be and I tried to journal it as best I could.

:)

Wow! That's interesting CJ, I can't remember EVER dreaming in all of my 50+plus years. I'm sure I do, but I've never awaken from a dream , nor do I have any recollection of any! I am however, patiently awaiting the coming of Our Lord and each day is sweet serinity and giving thanks for the fact that I belong to an elite group of Christians that I can fellowship with!

Blessings

Cajunboy

When does "dream interpretation" not border on soothsaying, sorcery, and divination?

Genesis 40:8

"We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams."

The bible disagrees with you.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Genesis 40:8

"We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams."

The bible disagrees with you.

And so, by "interpreting" dreams here do you consider yourself "God" ?

An annointed prophet of God ?

I can also quote Scripture out of context to suit my need:

Jeremiah 23:31-32

(31) Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

(32) Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

I can also quote Scripture out of context to suit my need:

Out of context? It is clear that this is about dream interpretation, and Joseph clearly says that interpretations belong to God.

You, however, claim them to be of another source.

And so, by "interpreting" dreams here do you consider yourself "God" ?

Sure, that's what Joseph was saying too. Where do you get such goofy ideas? :emot-highfive:

If you witness for Jesus Christ, are you saying that you are Jesus Christ? If you pray, or preach, or do all that you do in Jesus' name, are you saying that you are Jesus?