vrjenny

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Okay...this is a poll to get feedback for our ministry. As most of you may know Fred and I have been called to operate a Christian Radio Station here in Tennessee. It is a much needed thing here in our immediate area. We are projecting to have a 50 mile listening radius. Eventually we will have it online also. When?...in the Lord's perfect timing. This all is moving fast for us...the Lord is really at work. We know that our target age range is 12-35. Sounds like a large range, right? well...we would like to hear from everyone here to help us...give us feedback...let us know what you...hopefully in that age range...are looking for in a christian radio station. We know some of the things the Lord has planned for the station...but we want to hear from you too.

1. What style of music do you like...

Contemporary: Big Daddy Weave, Jeremy Camp, Casting Crowns, Chris Rice, Tree 63, etc.

Christian Rock: Audio Adrenaline, Barlow Girl, Shaun Groves, 7Thunders, Skillet, etc.

Christian Modern/Alternative Rock: Jars of Clay, Newsboys, Sanctus Real, Switchfoot, Third Day, etc.

Christian Metal/Hard Rock : 12 Stones, Disciple, Jonah33, Kutless, Pillar, P.O.D., Relient K, etc.

Christian Rap/Hip Hop : The Cross Movement, GRITS, KJ-52, Lil

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My fav styles are contempory and modern worship. I like almost anything by Chris Tomlin or Matt Redmond. My favorite bands are Newsong, Sonicflood, and P.O.D.. As far as mixes, well I grow very weary listening to the same songs over and over. I think its cool to hear a mixture of all different styles and artists. One thing I would change about local stations is just that...they tend to play the "hottest" releases and really not much else. If teaching/preaching is included I think it would be cool to have call-ins afterward to discuss what was just heard. Open prayer lines would be good too. As for my age and where I live...well I live in Amarillo, Texas and I'm blank years old :wub: .

Riley