• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

No man has authority unless it be given him and as such they deserve our respect.

ALL politicians are are "lifted up" by satan and not God. They are "leaders" of this world, this world is OF SATAN and we cannot say that it belongs to God until most of the people follow God.

"Respect" is the last thing these pernicious parasites "deserve". They are EXTREMELY well "paid", and just about all corrupt, they shouldn't have "respect" as well.

Sure, we should pray for them - pray that they will see the error in their ways, see that they should be ACCOUNTABLE for what they do (accountability is a huge thing with regard to this, politicians are the only people who seem to feel that they have the right to do anything they like regardless of the consequences, even steal and be "spoken to by the police", but NOT be accountable for it).

How can it be assumed that "God has given authority" to a politician who publicly states that they are an atheist, and goes around "proving" it all the time, like our own PM?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

No man has authority unless it be given him and as such they deserve our respect.

Couldn't help but comment on your post - sounds very much like someone's fruitless search for one honest man in the world. Funny I liked Blair at first, as I did Maggie - but isn't that the way with all politicians. Most start out with the right idea and sorta get derailed somewhere along the way. Am I just a cynic..having said that, the temptations must be enormous and I wouldn't be a politician for any amount of money.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to start a thread as in "who do you consider to be the greatest politician/statesman of all time" :wub::laugh::noidea:

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

ALL politicians are are "lifted up" by satan and not God. They are "leaders" of this world, this world is OF SATAN and we cannot say that it belongs to God until most of the people follow God.

"Respect" is the last thing these pernicious parasites "deserve". They are EXTREMELY well "paid", and just about all corrupt, they shouldn't have "respect" as well.

Sure, we should pray for them - pray that they will see the error in their ways, see that they should be ACCOUNTABLE for what they do (accountability is a huge thing with regard to this, politicians are the only people who seem to feel that they have the right to do anything they like regardless of the consequences, even steal and be "spoken to by the police", but NOT be accountable for it).

How can it be assumed that "God has given authority" to a politician who publicly states that they are an atheist, and goes around "proving" it all the time, like our own PM?

Sorry about my post you said it far better System :wub::noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Sin and Satan are instruments of the Almighty( hence the title) although Elohim is not the author of sin He is the controller and disposer of it. Satan is not a free agent but if you choose to give him that glory that's up to you.There is no evil unless Yah Veh has brought it and He brings it for a purpose, read the curses in Deuteronomy.

Yah Veh said He had raised up Pharaoh,(Paul & Moses) not Satan has done this, by giving the glory to Satan in these matters your are in effect worshipping him.

Grace & truth, H.

Perhaps we should take a leaf out of King David's book, and pray for our leaders in the way he prayed for those that afflicted him and denied G-d the glory due to him. I can certainly identify certain characteristics that our government as a whole displays. I would go so far to say that this is the wickedest government we have ever had to endure at least since the war.

I believe Paul wanted us to pray for those in authority in the land...yes that they might come to a knowledge of G-d, but more importantly that the gospel would not be hindered by their edicts, and thus cut off the 'good news' from the people.

I presume Buckthesystem meant by polititians being 'lifted up', that they had become 'proud and full of themselves', because of course there are some who geuinely care about this country, and do their best under difficult circumstances, just like there are in many other governments. (don't ask me to name any...)

Psalm 109:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

Psa 109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

Psa 109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psa 109:4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

Psa 109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Psa 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Psa 109:9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Psa 109:10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Psa 109:11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Psa 109:12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Psa 109:13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Psa 109:14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Psa 109:15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Psa 109:16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

Psa 109:17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Psa 109:18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Psa 109:19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

Psa 109:20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Psa 109:21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me. ......

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Sin and Satan are instruments of the Almighty( hence the title) although Elohim is not the author of sin He is the controller and disposer of it. Satan is not a free agent but if you choose to give him that glory that's up to you.There is no evil unless Yah Veh has brought it and He brings it for a purpose, read the curses in Deuteronomy.

Yah Veh said He had raised up Pharaoh,(Paul & Moses) not Satan has done this, by giving the glory to Satan in these matters your are in effect worshipping him.

Grace & truth, H.

Perhaps we should take a leaf out of King David's book, and pray for our leaders in the way he prayed for those that afflicted him and denied G-d the glory due to him. I can certainly identify certain characteristics that our government as a whole displays. I would go so far to say that this is the wickedest government we have ever had to endure at least since the war.

I believe Paul wanted us to pray for those in authority in the land...yes that they might come to a knowledge of G-d, but more importantly that the gospel would not be hindered by their edicts, and thus cut off the 'good news' from the people.

I presume Buckthesystem meant by polititians being 'lifted up', that they had become 'proud and full of themselves', because of course there are some who geuinely care about this country, and do their best under difficult circumstances, just like there are in many other governments. (don't ask me to name any...)

Psalm 109:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

Psa 109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

Psa 109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psa 109:4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

Psa 109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Psa 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Psa 109:9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Psa 109:10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Psa 109:11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Psa 109:12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Psa 109:13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Psa 109:14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Psa 109:15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Psa 109:16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

Psa 109:17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Psa 109:18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Psa 109:19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

Psa 109:20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Psa 109:21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me. ......

Agreed :emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

http://www.stuff.co.nz/3951760a12.html

Most Britons want Blair to resign now - poll

LONDON: Most Britons think Prime Minister Tony Blair should step down now, according to an opinion poll published today after a week of damaging headlines for the premier over an investigation into political funding.

Blair, who plans to resign later this year after more than a decade in power, was questioned by police for a second time last month about the case which has also seen some of his closest aides arrested.

Blair said in a speech to activists from his Labour Party on Saturday that he did not underestimate the scale of the problems facing his government. But he has said the cash-for-peerages probe will not force him to bring forward his departure date.

The ICM poll published in the Sunday Express found 56 per cent of those polled believed Blair should resign now. Even among those who termed themselves as Labour voters, 43 percent said Blair should leave his post immediately.

Blair has refused to name a date for stepping down but many politicians expect him to hand over to Chancellor Gordon Brown in July.

Police are investigating whether Labour and other parties recommended donors, or those giving loans, for state honours that come with seats in the unelected upper house of parliament.

Labour\'s top fundraiser and a Blair aide were arrested last month on suspicion of obstructing justice, leading opposition politicians to draw parallels with Watergate, the scandal that forced former US President Richard Nixon to resign in 1974.

The affair has added another dent to the image of a government battered by the Iraq war, and the Conservatives now consistently lead Labour in opinion polls.

The ICM poll found that 66 percent of those interviewed believed Blair\'s Downing Street office had tried to cover up evidence regarding the investigation into political funding.

Of Labour supporters, 56 per cent of those questioned shared the view that there had been an attempted cover-up.

In December, Blair became the first serving prime minister to be questioned by police in a criminal investigation.

(for rest of article go to link)

most americans would like for bush to step down as well

you guys wanna trade

we can send you bush for two years

well take blair for two years

i know you would just love to have bush put his talents to use other there and we would be thrilled to send him to you

the line to help him pack would cross the country

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

LONDON: Most Britons think Prime Minister Tony Blair should step down now, according to an opinion poll published today after a week of damaging headlines for the premier over an investigation into political funding.

Blair, who plans to resign later this year after more than a decade in power, was questioned by police for a second time last month about the case which has also seen some of his closest aides arrested.

Blair said in a speech to activists from his Labour Party on Saturday that he did not underestimate the scale of the problems facing his government. But he has said the cash-for-peerages probe will not force him to bring forward his departure date.

The ICM poll published in the Sunday Express found 56 per cent of those polled believed Blair should resign now. Even among those who termed themselves as Labour voters, 43 percent said Blair should leave his post immediately.

Blair has refused to name a date for stepping down but many politicians expect him to hand over to Chancellor Gordon Brown in July.

Police are investigating whether Labour and other parties recommended donors, or those giving loans, for state honours that come with seats in the unelected upper house of parliament.

Labour\'s top fundraiser and a Blair aide were arrested last month on suspicion of obstructing justice, leading opposition politicians to draw parallels with Watergate, the scandal that forced former US President Richard Nixon to resign in 1974.

The affair has added another dent to the image of a government battered by the Iraq war, and the Conservatives now consistently lead Labour in opinion polls.

The ICM poll found that 66 percent of those interviewed believed Blair\'s Downing Street office had tried to cover up evidence regarding the investigation into political funding.

Of Labour supporters, 56 per cent of those questioned shared the view that there had been an attempted cover-up.

In December, Blair became the first serving prime minister to be questioned by police in a criminal investigation.

you guys wanna trade

i know you would just love to have bush put his talents to use other there and we would be thrilled to send him to you

Well, if you let us throw in Charles and Camilla as well......you got yourself a deal :24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Grace & truth, H.

Are you saying that satan is "under the control" of God, and he "invented" evil? If that is the case then why the constant battle between good and evil? If it is that simple, then we could all pray that God would eliminate all evil and vanquish satan for good.

By saying that (politicians) "are "leaders" of this world, this world is OF SATAN and not God", I meant to say that politicians basically follow satan and are "anti-God" (you cannot "sit on the fence", if you are not "with God" you must be against him and therefore on satan's side).

Any "authority" that politicians possess is by "implied consent" of the people. There is no way that it can be described as real authority, but "assumed authority". Assumed by the politicians themselves and sanctioned BY THE PEOPLE who have been tricked into doing this because they believe that they have to.

I am not saying that Satan has "given any authority" to anyone, but what I am saying is that politicians really have NO authority. It is kind of like the school bully convincing other kids that he has "the authority" to beat them up.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

you guys wanna trade

Well, if you let us throw in Charles and Camilla as well......you got yourself a deal :24:

I second that :24::blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Labour\\\'s top fundraiser and a Blair aide were arrested last month on suspicion of obstructing justice, leading opposition politicians to draw parallels with Watergate, the scandal that forced former US President Richard Nixon to resign in 1974.

The ICM poll found that 66 percent of those interviewed believed Blair\\\'s Downing Street office had tried to cover up evidence regarding the investigation into political funding.

you guys wanna trade

only if you take cheney and rove

draw up the papers