• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

We have Holy Scripture, claiming discernment is just a cop-out for not having a scriptural basis for what you are talking about in the plain words of scripture.

I am not hung up on taking up snakes or drinking poison, they are true and I have gotten some good answers about them here, but I do look for consistency and am not really seeing it.

Signs are from God, not for proving our faith, which alone saves us.

I will tell you that I have laid hands on the sick and they have recovered and cast out devils and speak in tongues and have escaped disease and sickness that has passed me over and effected another right in the same cell. In THIS century...

It is still the sign of a believer who knows that Jesus is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY and FOREVER!!

I can see you take great pride in your religion.

Not pride.. not religion. I just know what my calling is and I have chosen to walk in it.

You are only wanting someone to agree with you on what you think. I have presented scripture and reference and only after you ignored these did I inform you of the ministry that I do. What is YOUR real issue brother??

Blessings, Karen

I don

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Smal~I don't think you read the Gospels & Acts or have an understanding of what we as believers have the same power to do the same work Jesus did.

Yes, we will disagree on many doctrinal points. That a side it would take too much time to address every area you have just applied your doctrine to here.

My position still stands as I have written.

Peace to you, Karen