• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

False theory? No. All theories--post- pre- and mid-tribulation are valid theories! None are notably false, BECAUSE THERE IS NO SOLID SCRIPTURE POINTING TO WHICH IS THE RIGHT ONE!

Believe what you will, but you cannot call pre-trib rapture false. You wouldn't want to have to ask God's forgiveness for that now, would you? It's fine to gravitate toward one, but the Word of God is purposely inconclusive about this. So, believe, and look to Christ first. These matters are not to be divisive in the Body. If you let it, you sin. There is room for all these scriptural views. It is pretty much the only subject in the Word that allows this.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi all,

At the top of the eschatology forum is pinned, a special place provided to give your views of pre,mid or posttrib rapture/resurrection. I beleive it was put there by the admin of this board to prevent the type of argument that is heating up on this thread.

everyone is entitled to an opinion and to state their reason for their view and to provide scriptual evidence to back them up.

No problem there. if you dont agree, just say so and move on. If you do agree, give an amen and move on.

I am not pre, because I cannot find a single passage that the saints will be taken away before the tribulatin, yet I can find some that say. by Jesus, Himself that He will return. Matt24:30, immediately after the tribulation and that is only one instance.

This is a place for discussion of the bible, not a free for all. FA, sis, the article that you posted was from someone who can hardly be called a qualified theologian, who is jiggling scripture to suit his own agenda IMO. His theory is that everything can be measured, includind the rapture, and a lot of other ways.

I have given my opinion, and though it may be wrong, I am not prepared to get into an argument over it. I don't make a practice of condemning anyone's opinions, only the source of their findings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Hi all,

At the top of the eschatology forum is pinned, a special place provided to give your views of pre,mid or posttrib rapture/resurrection. I beleive it was put there by the admin of this board to prevent the type of argument that is heating up on this thread.

everyone is entitled to an opinion and to state their reason for their view and to provide scriptual evidence to back them up.

No problem there. if you dont agree, just say so and move on. If you do agree, give an amen and move on.

I am not pre, because I cannot find a single passage that the saints will be taken away before the tribulatin, yet I can find some that say. by Jesus, Himself that He will return. Matt24:30, immediately after the tribulation and that is only one instance.

This is a place for discussion of the bible, not a free for all. FA, sis, the article that you posted was from someone who can hardly be called a qualified theologian, who is jiggling scripture to suit his own agenda IMO. His theory is that everything can be measured, includind the rapture, and a lot of other ways.

I have given my opinion, and though it may be wrong, I am not prepared to get into an argument over it. I don't make a practice of condemning anyone's opinions, only the source of their findings.

Thank you Eric. That is what I tried to say all along, that we need to respect other peoples views, even if they wrong or right. It's not for us to tell, but as I said it's for the Holy Spirit to convince each of us. We as christians really need to start walking the WALK oF LOVE, that is what Christ expect of us. I really think He feels sadden by all the arguements and attacks.

God bless.

Hi all,

I wouldn't have stayed on this thread as long as I have except for the condemnation I read that you consider the pre-trib rapture as "nonsense"...which is demeaning to your brothers and sisters in Christ who hold fast to that interpretation. I am only pointing out that it is a valid stance, and just because you have never heard it before doesn't mean it is to be discounted. I have known of this view for 44 years.

Now, hopefully I can move on to other threads now??

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Sister FA, None of the printed word of the bible is nonsense and I am not demeaning any one on this message board. People are entitled to the conclusions they draw from the bible.

There are probably as many pre-tribbers who post on these forums as there are post tribbers, but no one can front up with the postie's presentation of of their view with any counter scripture to prove them wrong.

I would welcome anybody's input that would point me to where I can find where it's stated that the church or the saints or believers will be absent from the earth during the period of tribulation.

So as you say,.....lets move on. I'll be long gone before the end, so I have no axe to grind. I reckon I won't be either or martyred, or raptured. but hopefully, one of the saints in God's army at armageddon.

blessings.

Sister FA, None of the printed word of the bible is nonsense and I am not demeaning any one on this message board. People are entitled to the conclusions they draw from the bible.

There are probably as many pre-tribbers who post on these forums as there are post tribbers, but no one can front up with the postie's presentation of of their view with any counter scripture to prove them wrong.

I would welcome anybody's input that would point me to where I can find where it's stated that the church or the saints or believers will be absent from the earth during the period of tribulation.

So as you say,.....lets move on. I'll be long gone before the end, so I have no axe to grind. I reckon I won't be either or martyred, or raptured. but hopefully, one of the saints in God's army at armageddon.

blessings.

Very good! :whistling:

Once again--there is no wrong view. No one knows.

Blessings!