• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Yep, you are right, Toni. I don't very often get emroiled in pre trib nonsense, because I had never heard of it until a few years ago. We arw waste deep into apostacy and people are doing exactly what Paul said they would in his letters to Timothy.

Meanwhile the bomb is ticking away in the middlw East and at a stroke of a pen.......well it will be like waking up and hearing the news from the BBC in London when WW11 began.

Well I'm too old to see it, but what a sight to see the Star of David flying high off the top of the dome...........but then again I may be the flag bearer in the Lord's army. who has the priviledge of placing there................ Dream on, eric, dream on. :thumbsup:

I agree, eric. After reading scripture, and looking around at the world and people all over the world including church leaders, TV evangelists, we are in deep doo doo of apostacy. There is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. It is worse than nonsense, IMO. :thumbsup: An estimate of 500 Christians a day are persecuted and tortured and die for Christ around the world, and the West, who live in abundance and apostasy, thinks we will be whisked outa here, when the Scripture says the opposite. The great delusion is all around us.

FA, because you don't hear what you want to hear, you call me rude. You are looking for an argument, but I will not bring myself down to that level.

I am not arguing.

I am simply admonishing those here who use words like "nonsense" about the beliefs of millions is rather ungenerous, especially when the Lord wants us to be unified in spite of our differing understandings. Be generous, and honourable to God about such things. It holds no spiritual weight or consequence whatever we choose to believe.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

I am not arguing.

I am simply admonishing those here who use words like "nonsense" about the beliefs of millions is rather ungenerous, especially when the Lord wants us to be unified in spite of our differing understandings. Be generous, and honourable to God about such things. It holds no spiritual weight or consequence whatever we choose to believe.

I agree. Sorry all, but I personally believe in the rapture before the trib, but that's my opinion and believe. I don't want to get into an argument about this just because I believe strongly in it. Whatever happens, everyone on earth will now by then what the truth is.

I just don't see why we as christians must attack each other on any point or on their believes, it is not Christ-like. I just wonder what Jesus would say if we asked Him this questions. Don't you think He would've answer it in love? On the other hand, The Holy Spirit is living inside of us as christians, so He sees anything what we write as well, I don't think He really approves. We need to walk the walk of love as written in 1 Cor 13, be Christ like and stop attacking the Body of Christ....and be prepared for whatever happens

I am not arguing.

No...you're backpeddling.

I am simply admonishing those here who use words like "nonsense" about the beliefs of millions is rather ungenerous, especially when the Lord wants us to be unified in spite of our differing understandings.

We are all to have the same speech, and to be of the same mind.

That's what the Lord wants.

It holds no spiritual weight or consequence whatever we choose to believe.

This sounds like that Feel Good gospel I've been hearing about.

I am not arguing.

I agree. Sorry all, but I personally believe in the rapture before the trib, but that's my opinion and believe. I don't want to get into an argument about this just because I believe strongly in it. Whatever happens, everyone on earth will now by then what the truth is.

I just don't see why we as christians must attack each other on any point or on their believes, it is not Christ-like. I just wonder what Jesus would say if we asked Him this questions. Don't you think He would've answer it in love? On the other hand, The Holy Spirit is living inside of us as christians, so He sees anything what we write as well, I don't think He really approves. We need to walk the walk of love as written in 1 Cor 13, be Christ like and stop attacking the Body of Christ....and be prepared for whatever happens

:thumbsup:

Yep, you are right, Toni. I don't very often get emroiled in pre trib nonsense, because I had never heard of it until a few years ago. We arw waste deep into apostacy and people are doing exactly what Paul said they would in his letters to Timothy.

Meanwhile the bomb is ticking away in the middlw East and at a stroke of a pen.......well it will be like waking up and hearing the news from the BBC in London when WW11 began.

Well I'm too old to see it, but what a sight to see the Star of David flying high off the top of the dome...........but then again I may be the flag bearer in the Lord's army. who has the priviledge of placing there................ Dream on, eric, dream on. :rolleyes:

I agree, eric. After reading scripture, and looking around at the world and people all over the world including church leaders, TV evangelists, we are in deep doo doo of apostacy. There is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. It is worse than nonsense, IMO. :huh: An estimate of 500 Christians a day are persecuted and tortured and die for Christ around the world, and the West, who live in abundance and apostasy, thinks we will be whisked outa here, when the Scripture says the opposite. The great delusion is all around us.

FA, because you don't hear what you want to hear, you call me rude. You are looking for an argument, but I will not bring myself down to that level.

I am not arguing.

You called me rude because I did not say what your itching ears wanted to hear. Furthermore, your above comments includes me FA, and I do not need your admonishing. As I said, you have not provided a shread of evidence to prove otherwise, so you cannot admonish me or eric. I, on the other hand,can pull up posts of yours where you implied some very rude statements yourself, without any scripture to back it up. So you are not in a position to admonish anyone here.

So until you can provide solid scripture to back up your pre-trib theory, your theory constitutes changing the Word of God, which is far worse than nonsense.

No, I did not. After all the words about calling the belief in a Rapture "nonsense", I read another post deliberately doing just that. How else can one take it but as rudeness? I am over it!

Re: evidence...my evidence is the same evidence you would be using. We are all interpreting the same eschatological passages differently. No sin, no apostasy, no error, no nonsense!

I appreciate your view, and you should appreciate mine.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

My opinion, don't attack me on this just because I believe it and cause that's the revelation I got out of the Word.

An important point is described in Luke 21, in which Jesus is found talking to His disciples regarding the future tribulation that the world must endure. He begins with the early church, speaking that they will be betrayed, cast into prison, and persecuted. Jesus states that Jerusalem would be besieged and led away captive to all nations. He then climaxes with signs of the taken away of the church, the tribulation period, and His second coming. He also leaves the final generation with a stern warning and a startling revelation.

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:34-36)

And:

Matthew 24:37 - 41

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Telling tales, FA??? Here is what yu said.. But I am happy to know you are "over it". Perhaps you should listen more and speak in less haste. There was nothing rude about what I said.

I don't tell tales. I did call out rudeness,...after all, who likes to be smugly told they believe nonsense? I do disagree with having itching ears. I am fully persuaded by the Lord Himself that what I am understanding about His coming for His Bride is accurate. He comes as any Jewish bridegroom came traditionally---unannounced, and wisking away His Bride who is waiting and watching!

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

In Luke 12:36, the Word states that when Christ returns, He will be returning from a wedding. In Revelation 19:7-8, we read about the marriage itself. The marriage supper takes place before the marriage. According to Jewish custom, the marriage contract, which often includes a dowry, is drawn up first. The contract parallels the act of faith we use when we trust Jesus to be our Savior. The dowry is His life, which was used to purchase us. When it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

If the world witnesses all wraths then the pre-tribbers will realize

they were wrong and they'll adjust.

Here's something you might want to think about.

2 Thess. 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

Theres no adjusting to that.

"Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord..."

(concerning 2 Thes) naw He's talkjng about Christians beliefs. "Them" is us. "Them" is the Church o Laodecia.

Edited by exrockstar

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

To all my brethren of worthy, for everyone's info. which is freely on the net should someone desire a URL

The rapture ready website was founded by a man names Todd Strandberg, who works out his findings by what he calls the raptue index and was inspired to him by the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Whether or not, his findings can be relied on, I don't know. but besides being in the American military, he is well know for his fiction writing.

My reason for posting this?........I don't want any of my christian friends to be falsely lead astray from the truth that was wriiten in the bible over two thousand years ago, by listening and believing extra-biblical literature.

If I am out of order in posting this info, which can be googled up, I apologise to George and the mods, but I stand on the word of God and not on that of a supply seargent in the US forces.

thank you.

e

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

I do not see how you come up with a pre-tribulation rapture from the above verse. This verse in no way implies pre-trib, as far as I can tell.

I agree. I am pre-trib and I know the "two in the field...." is not pre-trib support.

That supports the second coming.