• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you something, I had dream this morning, it has been on my mind all day,and still wondering what is all about and what is happening in the future.

anyways, my dream it was kind of spring time but still have snow, we were driving around and somehow we turned toward to the east of city and noticed the day time became dark so fast and saw the moon beccome red just like real blood. someone was with me and i dont know who was with me and i tapped the person to look at the moon that has become red as blood and the person said wow. after that i woke up. i was thinking of the dream lately all day and i was looking at the verse about the moon become red in acts 2:20 that sun was turning darkness and the moon will turn blood shed.

when i saw in my dream when i see the moon before it was white and all of suddenly red blood came in the top of the moon and gotten full moon red full blood on it. the sky was so dark so fast.

I have been praying and asking God to show me what is it all about.

I just thought i want to share what s happen in my dream. I believe there is possible near soon His time?

Thanks

DC

• Group:  Advanced Member

I'm no interpreter of dreams or anything, but I can join you by saying that I have been having dreams and visions myself, and many people that I know have had the same. At times I really wonder what my dreams mean, but I rest at peace that my future is sealed with Jesus' covenant blood and I know where I'm going when He's coming..... :rofl:

really, what about rapture? I had that dream since almost 3 years ago, I still remember the dream i never forget that very much. right now i see my girls in my dream is the exactly in my dream in 3 years but i cant confirm for sure this year or later on in next few years i dont know. I have no way know when He is coming back however i know i will be going with Him when he is calling me. I tense things that is coming so soon and His time is running so short. the timing i felt that it is very short not much left that is much closer than we think. actually i had alots of dreams, and visions. those applied to my life my family that i had been gone through but other things, still not yet come in jsut yet. for the moon dream i dreamed this morning, still awe and stunning to see like that. wondering would it be happen soon than i think. do you think there wil be lunar eclipse this march 3? or what?

DC

I'm no interpreter of dreams or anything, but I can join you by saying that I have been having dreams and visions myself, and many people that I know have had the same. At times I really wonder what my dreams mean, but I rest at peace that my future is sealed with Jesus' covenant blood and I know where I'm going when He's coming..... :emot-pray:

:emot-pray:

Maranatha!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

HAHA Red Moon reminded me of this, you might find it intressting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6411991.stm

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

During "totality", only light that has been filtered through the Earth's atmosphere reaches the Moon's surface, making it appear a reddish colour.

On saturday

Edited by Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yes, it is true that the Moon turns "blood red" during an eclipse, but if you notice how the prophecy works, not only does the Moon turn to blood, but the Sun is also darkened. The only time the Sun is darkened is during a solar eclipse.

So, if this is a natural phenomenon, you will have to believe that a solar eclipse and lunar eclipe will happen at the same time . . .

Which of course if physically impossible!

So obviously, there has to be something else going on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you something, I had dream this morning, it has been on my mind all day,and still wondering what is all about and what is happening in the future.

anyways, my dream it was kind of spring time but still have snow, we were driving around and somehow we turned toward to the east of city and noticed the day time became dark so fast and saw the moon beccome red just like real blood. someone was with me and i dont know who was with me and i tapped the person to look at the moon that has become red as blood and the person said wow. after that i woke up. i was thinking of the dream lately all day and i was looking at the verse about the moon become red in acts 2:20 that sun was turning darkness and the moon will turn blood shed.

when i saw in my dream when i see the moon before it was white and all of suddenly red blood came in the top of the moon and gotten full moon red full blood on it. the sky was so dark so fast.

I just thought i want to share what s happen in my dream. I believe there is possible near soon His time?

Thanks

DC

I have to admit, DC, that i'm not much into "dream prophecy". I do believe, though, that dreams are valuable. They are a window into our subconscious mind, and show us those things that are troubling us "below the surface". Are you focused on the "end times"? If so, why? Are you anticipating Christ's return; or are you fearful. Maybe you could examine why this is having so strong an effect on you.

My guess is that you somehow saw a news article about the lunar eclipse today---maybe without even being fully conscious of it---and incorporated that into your dream.

Personally, I believe we should live every day as if Jesus is coming. For no one knows the day or the hour.

Maranatha!

Peace sister,

Fiosh

:whistling:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

DC

I have to admit, DC, that i'm not much into "dream prophecy". I do believe, though, that dreams are valuable. They are a window into our subconscious mind, and show us those things that are troubling us "below the surface". Are you focused on the "end times"? If so, why? Are you anticipating Christ's return; or are you fearful. Maybe you could examine why this is having so strong an effect on you.

My guess is that you somehow saw a news article about the lunar eclipse today---maybe without even being fully conscious of it---and incorporated that into your dream.

Personally, I believe we should live every day as if Jesus is coming. For no one knows the day or the hour.

Maranatha!

Peace sister,

Fiosh

:thumbsup:

Yeah, lately, i have lots of dreams most of time i dont remember but some dreams that i still remember. yes i found some news about lunar eclipse in few weeks ago. yes i am because i am concerned for many people who is falling away from God lately. as I have been notice for a while. it has been on my heart lately and want to tell everyone about His love and His compassion. want to warn them it is not much time. I know some dreams can be apply to our lives not for others and some for other people. lately for my dream it is most for me lately. h owever for the rapture. i still remember that very much since i had that dream. it is for people because they need to be realize that Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. for the Moon will become red as blood and the sun become darkened. and i remember someone was with me but i dont know who was with me. i have been examine what is all about. that moment when i saw in my dream, i was not afraid to see what happen and i was able to tell the person about the moon from the bible. it could be apply my life right now i am still examining what is all about. as I believe that Jesus Christ is coming back. Sometimes i felt my faith is not enough strong but i realize that my faith has been growing lately even though i had gone through many trials. but I didnt give up on God. as I had to trust God for many things that i had been learning how to do it. Right now i am going through struggling and dont know what s going on right now. sometimes my heart is breaking and hurt however i let God midst in this situation and trust in Him for that.

i know the bible says that God will pour his spirits upon His people on earth like vision, dreams, prophecy etc. as I believe that God is doing right now to use people to give His message to those people who need God so much also for the Christians who is sleeping and lukewarm. God is definietly using people for His glory. as I want to be in His will and I will do anything for Him because I have concern for those people who is going through this and struggles, and who is falling away from God, they will miss out the blessing from God. that s why I am here to spread His words and help them to know Him more and be closer to God than ever before. I know it will be tough for me but I will stand for Him no matter what. and I need his strength daily that i will face the battle as the battle is not mine it is belong to God.

the battle is belong to God not mine

In HIm

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

I'm no interpreter of dreams or anything, but I can join you by saying that I have been having dreams and visions myself, and many people that I know have had the same. At times I really wonder what my dreams mean, but I rest at peace that my future is sealed with Jesus' covenant blood and I know where I'm going when He's coming..... :24:

amen..me too..i have been having dreams as well...I also feel an expectancy like something is about to give birth...i have never been pregnant..but that is the type of feeling I have...

I'm no interpreter of dreams or anything, but I can join you by saying that I have been having dreams and visions myself, and many people that I know have had the same. At times I really wonder what my dreams mean, but I rest at peace that my future is sealed with Jesus' covenant blood and I know where I'm going when He's coming..... ;)

amen..me too..i have been having dreams as well...I also feel an expectancy like something is about to give birth...i have never been pregnant..but that is the type of feeling I have...

that s what i feel the same way as i had dream about being pregnancy and gave a birth while i was in shower and had baby born like unexpect birth during the shower time and had hard time to get the placenta and cord get out from inside and had throw up.

Lately, i had those feeling like expectancy these days.

DC