• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I think its obvious what my problem is here. I heard something that didn't go over well with me and its got me all upset.

I'm sorry, reconditioned, I do not know what you are referring to. If it was something on the board, would you please point it out to me?

You can send it via PM if it would make you feel more comfortable.

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

well, to quote sean connery from the movie "the Hunt for Red October" more or less he says, "for too long I have been in a war at sea, a war with no heros, no monuments, only casualties..."

And maybe a few other things more. I just hope that my destiny doesn't involve the bad I've heard about and maybe blown out of proportion.

I think I'm stronger than I give myself credit for but I cannot say. Only God knows for certain. I'd like to think that I could still fight the good fight and that I won't fall into disgrace or anyhting, or have to be taken out of this world as has often been sais t ome by an unknown source. I'd like to think that I'm still the soldier I used to be. But nobody would know.

:whistling:

I think I'm stronger than I give myself credit for but I cannot say.

Only God knows for certain.

I'd like to think that I could still fight the good fight and that I won't fall into disgrace or anything, or have to be taken out of this world as has often been said to some by an unknown source.

I'd like to think that I'm still the soldier I used to be. But nobody would know.

:noidea:

The power Dear Brother, THE REAL POWER!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"..... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6)

Look who stands at your side, Dear Brother!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"..... for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrews 13:5)

You do not need to be the solder you used to be.

See!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"He must increase, but I must decrease." (John 3:30)

Dear Brother, look up!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." (Luke 21:28)

Stand Fast!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved." (Philippians 4:1)

Be not discouraged my Brother.

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." (Psalms 42:11)

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

Amen! Amen! Amen!

We praise You, Lord Jesus and we adore You, Lord Jesus.

You are our Almighty Lord and Our Savior and our King and our Love forever and ever and ever Amen!

Oh Holy Spirit of The Living God' fall afresh on us!

Love, Joe