• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

I thought you all might be interested in knowing there's a blood red moon over Israel as I'm typing this very message as we're in the midst of celebrating Purim.

Amazing times we're living in...

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

yeah, i live in stockholm sweden i see it to. Its Mars reflecting, its unusually close today.

Ps, Purim is about Queen Esther saving you from the first hitler in persia right?

Edited by Arash_the_archer

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Yes Purim is the celebration of the Jews deliverance from Haman in the book of Esther. What's interesting is that this took place in Persia -- which is modern day Iran! And if you've been watching the news, the Iranian President Ahmijiad (sp.) has been calling the destruction of the Jews!

Remember that we fight against prinicipalities and powers in heavenly places! The prince (principality) over the region of Iran (ancient Persia) has been fighting in one way or another the Jewish people. Daniel was informed by Gabriel why his prayers were hindered -- because the prince of Persia withstood him for 21 days until Michael (the archangel) came and assisted him.

Daniel 10:11-14 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

God bless,

George

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

another intressting thing is that its the same country, persia was the greek name. persepolis also.

The persians and Esther called the land Iran. The 3 wise men where also from Iran, so was King Cyrus. A lot of the bible took place in current day Iran.

Another even more intressting thing is that the man calling out for the eradication of the jews had a symbol with a snake and swaztika. Hitler got the nazi symbols from that. The eagle with wings came from the ancient persian imperial emblem, wich he made the german imperial emblem. And the Jew hunters symbol the nazi symbol, the swaztika!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Shalom everyone,

I thought you all might be interested in knowing there's a blood red moon over Israel as I'm typing this very message as we're in the midst of celebrating Purim.

Glad you got to see the lunar eclipse! :P

It was overcast here - couldn't see it. :thumbsup:

yeah, i live in stockholm sweden i see it to. Its Mars reflecting, its unusually close today.

:thumbsup: Errr . . . ummm . . . no . . . .

It was a lunar eclipse, where the Moon is completely eclipsed (shadowed) from the sun by the Earth. The red color is caused by light being bent by the Earth's atmosphere and hitting the Moon at a different angle - the same reason the sky turns red during sunrise and sunset.

What's interesting about this eclipse is that it could be viewed from pretty much every continent (they don't always align that way), and the center of vision was along the longitude of the Mid-East. So that does give one pause.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

;) Errr . . . ummm . . . no . . . .

It was a lunar eclipse, where the Moon is completely eclipsed (shadowed) from the sun by the Earth. The red color is caused by light being bent by the Earth's atmosphere and hitting the Moon at a different angle - the same reason the sky turns red during sunrise and sunset.

What's interesting about this eclipse is that it could be viewed from pretty much every continent (they don't always align that way), and the center of vision was along the longitude of the Mid-East. So that does give one pause.

George,

Wow, it is really neat to see it but i couldnt see the moon only i saw moon it was partially cover by the cloud and was hoping to see the moon which it will be red. Sure enough I believe that it is happening right now. did anyone took the picture of that moon yet. and wow Iran is ready to destroy Jews. pray for their souls and their souls are at the risk zone.

Thank you for sharing about seeing the moon became red as blood. It is sign from God.

DC

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

This bloody moon means so much more than you think.

I've registered here just to post a detailed analysis of the event and its possible meaning.

However, I can't post a new topic on this board.

Perhaps I need to first write a reply a then maybe I'll be allowed to post it.

YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY AMAZED!

How come no one as seen it yet?

However, I can't post a new topic on this board.

Perhaps I need to first write a reply a then maybe I'll be allowed to post it.

Due to spam problems we've been having, you have to post ten times before you can start a new thread.