• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The only verse(s) I saw that applied to 9/11 was -

Rev. 9:20 - But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.

Rev. 9:21 - And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Rev. 16:9 - And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Rev. 16:11 - They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

Every single generation has looked at the Bible and predicted (from the bible) that the end was near and used events of their time as proof. WW1, WW2, the middle East has been a major source of violence and war for 1000's of years. They have hated Israel and the Jews for 1000's of years. They have been trying to exterminate them for 1000's of years. If you think the violence is bad today, go back to the dark ages of history, you talk about violence and hatred. Think about this. God thinks to himself , Ok I am going to send 5,354 eclipse for them to observe but one of them is a prophetic sign, now I am not going to make it really any different than all the others but they should be able to tell.

Now I am not saying that events of the world doesn't look interesting and seem to have correlation to events described in the Bible, but when you try to use common natural occurring events to point to supernatural signs, it just makes the whole subject look dumb.

Every single generation has looked at the Bible and predicted (from the bible) that the end was near and used events of their time as proof. WW1, WW2, the middle East has been a major source of violence and war for 1000's of years. They have hated Israel and the Jews for 1000's of years. They have been trying to exterminate them for 1000's of years. If you think the violence is bad today, go back to the dark ages of history, you talk about violence and hatred. Think about this. God thinks to himself , Ok I am going to send 5,354 eclipse for them to observe but one of them is a prophetic sign, now I am not going to make it really any different than all the others but they should be able to tell.

Now I am not saying that events of the world doesn't look interesting and seem to have correlation to events described in the Bible, but when you try to use common natural occurring events to point to supernatural signs, it just makes the whole subject look dumb.

The thing is, this eclipse does not fulfill Jesus' prophecy, or more correctly Joel's any more than any other eclipse.

A mere lunar eclipse cannot fulfill this verse.

Joel 2:10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

Joel 2:31

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Acts 2:20

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Revelation 6:12

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Matthew 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Joel 2:10

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

Joel 3:15

The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

All of this is the same prophecy being told over and over again with different, yet agreeing details.

But it should be obvious that no eclipse could ever fulfill this prophecy. While the moon may have been tinted red from the sun's rays, yet the sun was not black, there was no earthquake, and the stars are still shining. In fact, here in the western hemisphere, it was a bright sunny day whilst this eclipse was taking place. So no, it was not even close to fulfilling this age-old prophecy.

The only thing that actually could fulfill this prophecy is if one of the biggest miracles since creation were to occur, because there is no naturalistic means of this thing ever being fulfilled.

I agree that is why I said using natural occurring events, and calling them supernatural signs will make some people call everything prophetic, dumb. and in fact may lead people away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

"I am more brutish than the sons of men," but your post seemed to me to be REALLY streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching!

I appreciate that you put a lot of hard work into that, but it was way beyond my meager abilities to make the connections..............

"I am more brutish than the sons of men," but your post seemed to me to be REALLY streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching!

I appreciate that you put a lot of hard work into that, but it was way beyond my meager abilities to make the connections..............

Ok here you go Leonard, You put the red wire on the positive, and the black wire on the negative, then push that little lever and kabooom. Got it now?

:b::b:

K.D.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Ok here you go Leonard, You put the red wire on the positive, and the black wire on the negative, then push that little lever and kabooom. Got it now?

:P:24:

K.D.

EVERYBODY'S A WISE GUY! I meant the original post that started this thread.......

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

:24::emot-questioned:

K.D.

EVERYBODY'S A WISE GUY! I meant the original post that started this thread.......

:o:24::24:

Levity the great leveler...Had to laugh!!! :thumbsup::24:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Now I understand why so many of you have dismissed the article about the eclipse.

You just can't even point which specific verses are about 9/11.

At least nebula wrote those he thought could apply to 9/11. At least he had the honesty to indirectly say that he doesn't know.

The rest of you simply dodged the question.

In fact, it's not a problem that you are not aware that some verses have direct and specific application to 9/11.

If it wasn't God's will and supernatural guidance I wouldn't be aware of them also.

Now I know why many of you didn't understand the article and that's because there are some deeper and hidden characteristics of the Bible that many of you are not aware of.

That article was written under the assumption that you knew that the Bible was a multi-layered book with "puzzles whithin puzzles", descriptions mixing past and future events at the same time.

Something like having a photo album with numbers with references to dates, and events but all things mixed together. Like for example you're seeing a photo of 1975 and next it a photo of 2002 and the another one of 1960.

Now imagine that in text. Descriptions of past events with symbols and messages about future events. Prophecy within prophecy.

It was never said that the "ultimate" fulfilment of Joel 3,3-4 would come in a single day. It only says that the sun turns to darkness and the moon to blood before the day of the Lord comes.

It never says that it refers to 2 days only: all those signs in one day and the day of the Lord coming later.

How can you understand these things if you didn't understand the significant prophetic significance of 9/11?

It's not your fault because many of you probably only look on the web about what other had to say about 9/11 in the Bible and from the searches I've done, only two or three websites have some references to some of the verses that are indeed about 9/11.

You don't seem to be doing what Jesus said. He said that those who seek shall find. Are you seeking? No, because you're not finding.

Do you think you will understand the prophetic significance of the next stages of this war if you don't understand 9/11 first?

9/11 is the key. You must understand what the Bible has to say on 9/11. And I'm talking about specific description that match what happened on that day as well as before and after.

I've shown those verses and explained them to some people who were not aware of them.While I was explaining them they almost went to tears, their faces became saddened, as if they were in a funeral.

I've also shown some people how what seemed to be natural events, were indeed event caused by God Himself with the purpose of warning people about specific situations.

When God showed me something that the human spirit cannot comprehend He knew that a huge journey would start from me. He knew that right now, on this very moment I would be writting you this post and He also knew which of you would be reading this.

Uncounted hours of struggle, reading, reflection and setbacks had to take place for you to be reading this.

So, the message is: seize the opportunity to learn from something that has taken a great deal of time to accomplish.

This will be a test to you all:

God willing, a few weeks from now I will post here a detailed article about what the Bible says about 9/11 and it's conclusions.

After your read it and digest it then we can move into discussing the article on the eclipse.

If you also dismiss that coming article, then you will only have yourselves to blame because when there was time for preparation I came here to share with you what God has led me to understand.

There is absolutely no problem that you don't know those things. The problem is if you don't want to know them.

I also understand that it's likely that the majority of you will slam this post and accuse me of false things. It has happened before to me and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

However I believe that at least one of you will understand what I'm saying.

Again, nothing of this is your fault. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted something that you just couldn't understand.

That's why I'm going to show you things that I know you don't know but should know.

And after that we'll see which of you really have the humbleness to admit that you know very little and which of you will remain dismissing the proof that God is intentionally warning us and urging us to prepare for very serious times of trouble.

If I were you I would pay attention to what will be posted in a few weeks time, God willing.

If I didn't know how important this is I wouldn't be here spending so much time writting this. Instead I would be writting books and having radio and tv shows.

If I didn't care for you I wouldn't be writting this.

That not the case. I want nothing for myself. I only want people to prepare because they simply have no idea about the calamity that's is coming in the very near future.

I'm not selling books, I'm not pointing you to any christian denomination, I'm not profiting for this. In fact I'm putting myself in a position where I will likely get bashed by some. Doesn't that mean something about my intentions?

One more thing:

It all depends on you. I may even share with you some very likely important events that may soon take place, from analysing Bible prophecy based on the lessons learnt from how the Bible addresses 9/11.

Don't criticize and don't dismiss the things you don't understand.

Again I tell you: everything points to the conclusion that the total lunar eclipse of March 3rd/4th is indeed a sign from God that a great disaster is quickly approaching.

May the love of Jesus Christ be in us

"Paul", a christian washing his robe in the blood of the Lamb

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey c7l14 -

Got a couple comments.

First of all - I'm a ;) ( :noidea: )

Now, about 9/11 - After the attack, there were a lot of claims thrown around about it being the fulfillment of this passage or that passage of Scripture, yet there was no evidence beyond the attack to verify any prophetic fulfillment. Like I said above, the only Scripture I saw being fulfilled was that the disaster didn't wake anyone up to repent. Sure, at first people called on God . . . but then everyone went back to their old ways.

So, when you present your case about 9/11, I hope you will include how events since then line up with prophetic fulfillment.

Next, as for the lunar eclipse - it's easy to put pieces together and see that maybe it contains a message (I mentioned these in a previous post). But I am hesitant to put Gregorian calendar dates with Scripture verses. Unless you can place the first coming of Christ with such Scripture-dating techniques, I question its authenticity.

Secondly, what of Mark 3:3-4? or Romans 3:3-4? Philippians 3:3-4? Isaiah 3:3-4?

Why are certain books picked out but others kept away?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Because in what concerns Bible interpretations there are no formulas. It's not science. It's not something to be done "by the book", like you do business "by the book" or play basketball tactics "by the book".

If that was the case then you would know about 9/11.

Sorry for talking to you as if you were a male.

The point is: any events that has some kind of coincidence in the Bible attached to it must be analized from the assumption that it may not be a coincidence.

Everything is going according to the "script" of Bible prophecy.

The next event that seems to be a prophetic fulfillment is the resignation of Dick Cheney because of health problems.

I know you have no ideia why that would be fulfilment of prophecy.

It would take plenty of time to explain that and at this point in time it's not something that I'm interested in debating with you.

That would be something major. A major piece of the puzzle that seems to be refered in prophecy in a very subtle way and with symbolic language. An event that seems to be part of a greater prophetic event.

Enough said.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.