• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1978

Dear brothers and sisters,

My name is Hillson, I am from China, (near to Hongkong), I don't know whose of you whether been to China or not. I would love to share my life in China. For myself, I go to a regular church built by Britain people in 1869, there are some missionaries from USA,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Hillson,

Here in the USA I to have people that will laugh and verbally persecute me for being christian...amazing isn't it!!

I let them laugh and point their fingers...and even try to get them to visit my church...I haven't been able to get anyone of them to go yet though but I believe God will move them soon....

Forgive me for being uneducated about your country....but what are the beliefs of the others there in China...I seen a tv special on China awhile back and it said that most are raised athiest there...is that true?...I hope this question won't offend you because that is not my intent...I am just curious :)

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

• Group:  Advanced Member

Hillson,

Here in the USA I to have people that will laugh and verbally persecute me for being christian...amazing isn't it!!

I let them laugh and point their fingers...and even try to get them to visit my church...I haven't been able to get anyone of them to go yet though but I believe God will move them soon....

Forgive me for being uneducated about your country....but what are the beliefs of the others there in China...I seen a tv special on China awhile back and it said that most are raised athiest there...is that true?...I hope this question won't offend you because that is not my intent...I am just curious :)

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

Angel H.

I believe there are many athiest in china. BUt I am not sure others christians in china. but I don't think people get persecuted there.

Well Hillson you sent my 9 yr old boy running for his Globe so he could find your City on it........He usually reads over my shoulder while I am on Worthy Boards and he seen that you are from China...by the way he says hello and hopes you are well all the way over there :thumb:   Kids are so fun :)

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Hi, Hillson...I can see you got my email. I'm so glad you responded with this topic.

I figure the best way to learn about a people group or culture is to go right to the source...

I know I was surprised when you said you were not persecuted and were allowed to worship freely.

I also think it's neat that there are Christian missionaries there doing the work and spreading the gospel. So awesome!

That's as it should be, brother Hillson. It is a joy to discover that the Chinese don't have any worse problem than we do with persecution. Amen and amen!

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Hillson

I once had a discussion with a lady visitor from China who was my Sisters Husbands business partner in China she was reluctant to talk about Christianity at first. I believe she did not want to offend us being a guest in our house but after becoming comfortable and relaxed she said that she was taught that Christianity and all religions where backward and superstitious things.

Hello refugepsa91's boy  :) can you find Australia? Can you find Maitland that

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Greetings, Adstar...

You know, when I read your post I thought, "Hey, I live in America, and every television show I've watched implies the same thing."

Seriously, though...whenever I watch television, most shows make Christians out to be either ignorant, criminal or just plain evil.

I am also the only one in my whole family, {except for my husband} who's a believer. Most people just look at us as if to say, "Oh, how quaint."

Adstar....He's off and running to get his globe out again....he loves Australia...you know the "Crocidile Hunter !"...he gets so excited about this he finds it fascinating that all you are so far apart....he thinks its cool that we are so far apart and yet so close to each other....ahhh out of the mouths of babes :thumb:

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

:D  :D  :P  :D

He found you Adstar he wants to know if your city has mountains or if his little sister spilled something on his globe to make it lumpy right there ?!!!!! :D  :P  :D

Hillson and Adstar I will try to hold back my sons questions he will keep  you both busy for weeks if I give him free reign! :)

• Group:  Advanced Member

:P