IGNORED

9/11 and the War on Terror

c7l14

:)

If we prayed as much as we argued and discussed, we could make a difference. :24:

Amen Neb :24:

:24:

Thank you Brother Gene!

What a blessing your and Nebula's posts were to me tonight as I struggled.

Jesus won!

Hallelujah!

Hey brother Frez.You are on to it, mate. 9/11 was just a hiccup compared to what is really going to happen. Praise God!! He sent Jesus as a life line against the out-pouring of His wrath that is to come.

Man is only a mouse chawing away at the door of an empty cupboard.

If a man is not born again, all his efforts are in vain. Just like the mouse. :P

:)

:24::24::24:

:P

Amen Brother Eric, Amen!

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" (Psalms 133:1)

The Hope

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,"

"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)"

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

"That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:4-7)

The Gift

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

The Mockers

"As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?"

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." (Psalms 42:10-11)

The Shout

"For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel." (Jeremiah 31:37)

The Shout

"Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem."

"The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more." (Zephaniah 3:14-15)

The Shout

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:27)

Love, Joe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

My emphatic answer to all 4 queries: America is in World War Three which was commenced by Muslim mass-homicide bombers (from 1993) & aircraft Muslim mass-murderers (9-11), to which valiant U.S. President George W. Bush - who has more courage & perception than any ten world leaders - replied. President Bush's God does not believe in paganism, in this case, Islamic Al Qaeda, its Jihadist Compatriots and other militant far-leftist harridans any more than this particular observer does. If it weren't for President George W. Bush & America, all posters would now be speaking - or learning - Arabic! And living back in the enticing 7th-century culture! TA-DAAAAA! La Illah illa'llah indeed!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

My emphatic answer to all 4 queries: America is in World War Three which was commenced by Muslim mass-homicide bombers (from 1993) & aircraft Muslim mass-murderers (9-11), to which valiant U.S. President George W. Bush - who has more courage & perception than any ten world leaders - replied. President Bush's God does not believe in paganism, in this case, Islamic Al Qaeda, its Jihadist Compatriots and other militant far-leftist harridans any more than this particular observer does. If it weren't for President George W. Bush & America, all posters would now be speaking - or learning - Arabic! And living back in the enticing 7th-century culture! TA-DAAAAA! La Illah illa'llah indeed!

Somehow I really, really, really, really, really doubt that we would be learning Arabic as a national language today if President Bush wasn't in power when 9/11 happened.

If it wasn't for America, I am also pretty confidant millitant Islam would still be roughly where it is today. We aren't the only country in the world who desires to protect itself, and I am similarly confidant that radical Islamic terrorists such as those from 9/11 couldn't take over the globe, ever.

Honestly I think that any president put into the 9/11 situation would have ordered a retaliation on the terrorists. Perhaps they would have had more common sense to keep the fight in Afghanistan and the other Al Quaida hideouts, and not have gotten into another conflict (Iraq) until the job was done.

So I apologize, but I respectfully disagree with your interpretation of the events :whistling:

Leave mass-killer Saddam Hussein right out of it, eh, what? Is that University of Wisconsin usual fare? Spoken like a true UltraLibDem, yes? Barack Hussein Obama would not disagree. As of today, Hillary Clinton would join with you. And, of course, Charles Schumer. And why not your own Senator Feingold? Did I hear you correctly? Any country - besides mainly America, Britain & Australia - would fight against Muslim mass-murderers bent on outright destruction of all non-Muslims. plus other Muslims too? You mean like France? Like Germany? Like Canada? You mean like South Africa? Maybe the decrepit "United Nations" which is mainly underwritten, I believe, by the most generous nation on the face of God's fairly green earth? Yes, the USA. Hmm.

Are there other people in beautiful Wisconsin who actually think a Bill Clinton would have protected America thus....like he high-tailed it out of Somalia? Was Bosnia his high-point? Or maybe you have Jimmy Carter in mind, peanut-farmer out of Plains, Georgia, who left those brave embassy workers in downtown Tehran, Iran? Thanks be to Almighty God - and I don't refer to "Allah" either - that President Ronald Reagan came along right about then and gave the USA some much-needed, deep-seated encouragement. Glorious change for America beyond words! Join me in proudly exclaiming:

God Bless The USA! And keep her strong, vigilant and free!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Somehow I really, really, really, really, really doubt that we would be learning Arabic as a national language today if President Bush wasn't in power when 9/11 happened.

If it wasn't for America, I am also pretty confidant millitant Islam would still be roughly where it is today. We aren't the only country in the world who desires to protect itself, and I am similarly confidant that radical Islamic terrorists such as those from 9/11 couldn't take over the globe, ever.

You can rest assured that once the dems get in office they will sell us down the river. Clinton almost succeeded in giving our soverignty over to the UN but thank God that bush won and not Gore. Otherwise we would be screwed. Clinton already gave away our national parks to the UN, and our national treasures. His justification was their world treasures. (gag), Nope, thier not world treasures, their American treasures and heritage that were stolen from us.

Honestly I think that any president put into the 9/11 situation would have ordered a retaliation on the terrorists.

Gore wouldn't have. He would have rolled over and given into osamas demands, just like spain did and just like italy did.

Perhaps they would have had more common sense to keep the fight in Afghanistan and the other Al Quaida hideouts, and not have gotten into another conflict (Iraq) until the job was done.

Well thats what we did. Iraq was a Al quaida hideout. We had to go in and clean out the sewers there. NOvember 2004, fallujah, the Marines killed 1200 al quaida terrorists from syria, iran, chechnia, france, germany, saudi arabia and the US. NOT ONE terrorist killed during that battle was a iraqi. Not one.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Did someone delete my post? I coulda sworn I responded to arthur...... :)

Someone suffers at the moment, how should I put it, a developmental lag?

GOD BLESS AMERICA! And Keep Her Strong, Vigilant & Free.

I didn't hear you say it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I'd like to know how do you view 9/11 as well as the US' response to that event and the course that the war on terror is taking.

Some questions in the 4 groups are related but here are the topics:

1 - God and 9/11

God had nothing to do with 9/11. This was a act of war instituted against our country by islam. THey attacked a country that was formed and based on Gods Covenant, it is one of only two countries in the world that based their form of Government on a covenant with God.

2 - US' and US allies' response

THANK GOD the president has chosen to distance our country away from that evil stronghold of Satan called the UN. It is a shame we don't send them packing to other shores and remove the protection they have recieved by being located within our countries borders. But unfortunately they will produce the Anti-christ and sell out wholly to Satan in the future trying to take us with them.

Our troops have done a wonderful job over there. They have taken the enemy and driven them out and have spread the ideals of freedom. That is one of the greatest gifts that anyone can give. It doesn't come free though, its only paid for in blood!

3 - GW Bush

He has done a good job with what he had. He could have done a better job with internal problems but he's only one man.

4 - Another 9/11

Its not if there will be another, its When there will be another. Islamics hate us. They want to kill Americans. that is their drive. They will succeed at some point once more. The only way to stop it is to kill as many of them as we can first. We need to get ruthless with them and send them back to the sandpits they come from and drive them back into the stoneage.

:b::P:)

There is a time for war and that time is now.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

To Eliyahuw:

Are you a christian?

Have you read the Bible?

May Jesus enlighten you

:b: Someone disagrees with your interpretation of prophecy and current events, and you respond by asking if the person is a Christian and reads his Bible!

:P:):P

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Hope

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,"

"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)"

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

"That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:4-7)

The Gift

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

The Mockers

"As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?"

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." (Psalms 42:10-11)

The Shout

"For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel." (Jeremiah 31:37)

The Shout

"Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem."

"The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more." (Zephaniah 3:14-15)

The Shout

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:27)

Love, Joe

Amen, Joe!!

Someone shout, "GLORY!" :thumbsup: