Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

After the tribulation Jesus will reign over the world in 1000 years.

But what will happen after the 1000 years? will it be a new group of people starting all over again. Or will it be the Omega, the end of all?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Hi, Arash the Archer! Great to hear from you. After the Millennium of 1000-years, there'll be the Great White Throne Judgment for the unbelieving lost (Revelation 20:11-15), Satan will be loosed for a brief season after 1000-years "behind bars" in the Bottomless Pit, then he'll be cast forever into Gehenna where the Beast & The False Prophet are. Then eternity effectively commences, a veritable Garden of Eden all over again, the way God had intended it to be in the first place. Will I meet you in Heaven when Jesus comes for His worldwide Church of the Twice-born? (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). I'd look forward to meeting you.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The Scripture also says the Lord owns 'the cattle on 1000 hills.' Do we take THAT literally?

Perhaps the Hebrews sometimes used '1000' just to mean 'infinitely many'. and so the 1000 years could be a way of indicated forever, or at least 'time out of mind.'

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The Scripture also says the Lord owns 'the cattle on 1000 hills.' Do we take THAT literally?

Perhaps the Hebrews sometimes used '1000' just to mean 'infinitely many'. and so the 1000 years could be a way of indicated forever, or at least 'time out of mind.'

Perhaps? It is a one thousand year reign of Jesus Christ on earth, after which comes the Judgment.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

One should first accept 1000-years as 1000-years just as one accepts the 7-years' Tribulation as the 7-years' Tribulation as enunciated in one of the most amazing Bible propphecies of all time in Daniel 9:24-27 pertaining to Daniel's (Hebrew reckoning) of Seventy Weeks' of years. Sixty-nine Weeks in Hebrew reckoning, a gap of one Week, then Daniel's Seventieth Week, the Time of Jacob's Trouble. Plus Christ's three days & nites in the tomb were three days & nites. Likewise Jonah the Prophet & the fish.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Soon to come!

Heavenly City Under Construction!

By Father, Son and The Holy Ghost!

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2)

After the tribulation Jesus will reign over the world in 1000 years.

But what will happen after the 1000 years? will it be a new group of people starting all over again. Or will it be the Omega, the end of all?

:emot-hug:

Oh Brother Arash, this is so cool!

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." (Revelations 20:11)

Gone, all gone!

No more earth, no more heavens!

But wait!

A new Creation!

Honor and Glory Forever and Ever Amen!

Look Brother Arash, our new house!

A City beyond our wildest imaginations!

No Fear, No Tears.

Home, home at last!

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." (Revelation 21:1-2)

Oh The Joy Brother, The Joy!

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelations 21:3-4)

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Glory! Glory! Glory!

City Rooms Still Available!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Glory! Glory! Glory!