Fiosh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Meh. I do like them, but I also don't like them.

:wub::wub:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It's a shame to hear how men dislike women. God created us to be equals. It's like hating yourself. It's bigotry....sorry, but that's how I see it. Some unhealthy imprinting has been done in order to have that kind of bias, and only the Holy Spirit can turn that around.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/26/1972

Yeah, I know. I don't want to be like this anymore. I used to be sad, now I'm angry. I want to be happy now.

I want to go back to marveling at women and how beautiful and graceful they are. I want that tingly feeling to come back when I get to talk to a pretty girl, instead of resenting them.

If even one had ever given me a chance, I probably wouldn't be like this. But "nice guys" have no confidence and try to hard to stand out as a gentleman. Who knew that would actually repel females?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

My purpose for starting this thread was to hear what men had to say about women. And for them to be able to express themselves without getting into arguments about whether or not the women agree with them.

I would appreciate it if those women who have a problem with what the guys say START THEIR OWN THREAD. Please respect my request and keep out of this one.

Mods, please delete any rude or uncharitable "comebacks".

Thanks,

Fiosh

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Yeah, I know. I don't want to be like this anymore. I used to be sad, now I'm angry. I want to be happy now.

I want to go back to marveling at women and how beautiful and graceful they are. I want that tingly feeling to come back when I get to talk to a pretty girl, instead of resenting them.

If even one had ever given me a chance, I probably wouldn't be like this. But "nice guys" have no confidence and try to hard to stand out as a gentleman. Who knew that would actually repel females?

I'd have to wonder why you assume how they want to be treated? Like what do you think is 'nice guy' treatment? Old-fashioned treatment?

My purpose for starting this thread was to hear what men had to say about women. And for them to be able to express themselves without getting into arguments about whether or not the women agree with them.

I would appreciate it if those women who have a problem with what the guys say START THEIR OWN THREAD. Please respect my request and keep out of this one.

Mods, please delete any rude or uncharitable "comebacks".

Thanks,

Fiosh

Why did you start it here, instead of the mens forum? Just asking.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I will pray for you. "Nice guys" never repel me! I married one such fellow!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Well it all depends.

If you look at some women (not most), they do indeed want a "bad boy", at least that is the way it seemed to me when I was in high school and college. Nice guys usually did seem like they finished last in this arena.

But, now I realize that I was wrong, that those girls who had that feeling were just dealing with their own problems and self doubts and more importantly I was not looking at the majority of girls who didn't feel that way, but who I was not noticing.

So I would just advice you Big Time to hang in there and be yourself. In the long run if you treat women with respect and be happy with them and not resentful you will be happier. But you mentioned that feeling you had when you talked to a "pretty girl", well all women and girls are pretty in many different ways. You would be really surprised at how attractive someone can become the longer you know them and start to see them for who they really are. The flip side of course is how ugly some of those pretty girls who don't like nice guys really are when you see them on the inside.

Peace.

I'd have to wonder why you assume how they want to be treated? Like what do you think is 'nice guy' treatment? Old-fashioned treatment?

The reason women like jerks instead of nice guys is the issue here.

The theory is basically this:

Jerks come off as having confidence, so a woman will naturally see him as being a protector and be drawn to him.

Nice guys who put women on a pedestal and never dare to disagree with them just seem like wimps. So they fall into the "just friends" category, all the while believing that they stand out as husband material among all the jerks the woman knows.

I didn't know any of this until recently and was in denial of it for awhile, but it has merit.

all women and girls are pretty in many different ways. You would be really surprised at how attractive someone can become the longer you know them and start to see them for who they really are. The flip side of course is how ugly some of those pretty girls who don't like nice guys really are when you see them on the inside.

Peace.

Don't I know it. They're still mysterious and have those womanly ways that I wish I could marry.

But they're all "just friends" and they marry jerks who order them around, then whine to me about it because they know I will listen. I cut most of them off because I just can't take it anymore.