• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Yeah, I hear what you are saying, inj. I remember well seeing on tv about the christian meeting on the hill that saved them, and yes, It does make you wonder about the power and the love of God. To Him be the glory.

Yeah, I hear what you are saying, inj. I remember well seeing on tv about the christian meeting on the hill that saved them, and yes, It does make you wonder about the power and the love of God. To Him be the glory.

Amen! :thumbsup:

That tsunami only hit "muslim" nations who are anti-Israel. Is that a weird coincedence or just a most-likely-occurance since there aren't any real "christian" nations left anyways?

And remember how they said it moved the Earth off its axis a little? That is SERIOUS stuff! It could cause weird weather patterns just from tilting us a bit. That seems like a more real threat to cause global warming than Al Gore's jet fuel usage!

And so again...does anyone remember what 9/11 stopped?

There was to be a UN vote in NYC that very day for the Saudi Plan that got cancelled because of the Twin Tower bombings

Isn't it a weird coincedence that the Twin Towers were standing across the street from the oldest building in Manhattan, a church where George Washingon dedicated America to God as his first official Act...and made all of Congress walk there with him!

What is our response to this warning on 9/11?

It's very interesting...let me show you the scriptures which Senators Shumer (D-NY) and Kerry (D-Mass) quoted in their speeches regarding this catastrophic day in America's history.

Actually...let me post the entire passage they are quoting from instead.

The "Bold-type" is the only portion they chose to quote though

God's Anger with Israel's Arrogance

Is 9:8 The Lord sends a message against Jacob,

And it falls on Israel.

9And all the people know it,

That is, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria,

Asserting in pride and in arrogance of heart (they say):

10"The bricks have fallen down,

But we will rebuild with smooth stones;

The sycamores have been cut down,

But we will replace them with cedars."

11Therefore the LORD raises against them adversaries from Rezin

And spurs their enemies on,

12The Arameans on the east and the Philistines on the west;

And they devour Israel with gaping jaws

In spite of all this, His anger does not turn away

And His hand is still stretched out.

13Yet the people do not turn back to Him who struck them,

Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts.

14So the LORD cuts off head and tail from Israel,

Both palm branch and bulrush in a single day.

It goes on but did anyone else notice that 2 American Senators quoted the very words Israel said in it's last act of defiance before God destroyed them as a kingdom?

THIS VERSE (which was quoted in Congress by Kerry and at the "christening" of the Freedom Tower being built in the Twin Tower's ruins by Chuck Shumer) is why there are 10 Lost Tribes of Israel!! This was the last straw before He sent the Assyrians to utterly defeat them overlooking the Sea of Galilee and disperse them into captivity all over Eurasia.

When they were moved out by the Assyrians, other peoples conquored from other nations were brought in. The disorientation program of moving people around kept them from rebelling against Assyria.

These "many nations" became a conglomerated mixed race who sort-of adopted the religion of the local land of destroyed northern Israel. They were known as Samaritans.

Back to the topic...this same "Saudi Plan" has been recently repackaged (and maybe renamed) and is floating around again. The only difference is Ehud Olmert would probably compromise Israel easier now than Sharon might have on Sept 11th, 2001

and Javier Solano is driving the EU to much greater involvement.

He has made it clear on many occasions that people like me (who support Jews having their own land to live on in Israel through our prayer and our words) are the biggest threat to world peace.

Gee, and all this time I thought it was the people who are bombing civilians in the name of their religion?

:thumbsup:

And in the War of 1812

The British had marched on Washington DC and defeated a rag-tag band of American soldiers in an hour.

They set fire to the White House and began marching towards Congress to do the same.

I don't know how many of you have been to DC but I can make that walk in about 20-30 minutes.

Before the British got to our Congress, a HURRICANE hit DC and brought with it tornados which killed more British troops at once than we did at any battle of the War of 1812. Their campaign against DC ended with the destruction of their army when there wasn't an American soldier within miles of them.

It also put the fire out on the White House. :emot-hug:

Was that God?

and Javier Solano is driving the EU to much greater involvement.

He has made it clear on many occasions that people like me (who support Jews having their own land to live on in Israel through our prayer and our words) are the biggest threat to world peace.

Dear Brother, I think he is confusing Christians with their LORD!

Big Mistake!

He really should have read the rest of the story.

Big God

"The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

War

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem."

Stoned

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

Madness

"In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness."

Brotherhood

"And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God."

Power Lunch

"In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem."

Judah

"The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah."

The Angel

"In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them."

United Nations Begone

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

Amazing Grace

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." (Zechariah 12:1-14)

Hosanna To The King!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

To brothers Yod and Joe.........It's folk like you who brighten my day. HuH!! Javier Solano might be a big shot in the secular world, but even Goloath was no match for a young little shepherd boy who was empowered by the blessing of the Sovereign God of Israel. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It's very interesting...let me show you the scriptures which Senators Shumer (D-NY) and Kerry (D-Mass) quoted in their speeches regarding this catastrophic day in America's history.

Actually...let me post the entire passage they are quoting from instead.

The "Bold-type" is the only portion they chose to quote though

God's Anger with Israel's Arrogance

Is 9:8 The Lord sends a message against Jacob,

And it falls on Israel.

9And all the people know it,

That is, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria,

Asserting in pride and in arrogance of heart (they say):

10"The bricks have fallen down,

But we will rebuild with smooth stones;

The sycamores have been cut down,

But we will replace them with cedars."

11Therefore the LORD raises against them adversaries from Rezin

And spurs their enemies on,

12The Arameans on the east and the Philistines on the west;

And they devour Israel with gaping jaws

In spite of all this, His anger does not turn away

And His hand is still stretched out.

13Yet the people do not turn back to Him who struck them,

Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts.

14So the LORD cuts off head and tail from Israel,

Both palm branch and bulrush in a single day.

:th_praying: Woah - dude!

BTW, I haven't had time to keep up with the news these days. What is the Saudi plan that you have spoken of? Another stupid "land for peace" balony plan?

True, but I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the link!