IGNORED

God and the flooding of New Orleans

c7l14

Sin brings wrath. Almighty God put the line in the sand over 2000 years ago

It goes back much farther than that...the jews knew Him 3000 years before gentiles created their own sub-set of the chosen people and came to the party

It was before my time but if Israel is such a delight in Gods eyes where was he when 6 million of them were slaughtered by Hitler.

Better check your heart for envy & hatred of the jewish people. You will be judged by how you treated them

Matthew 25

And I will keep repeating this so no one has an excuse next time either....

Those who curse Israel will be cursed. This same warning was sent out before Katrina and no one listened then because of pride....so it will continue.

Watch the Saudi plan.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Sin brings wrath. Almighty God put the line in the sand over 2000 years ago

It goes back much farther than that...the jews knew Him 3000 years before gentiles created their own sub-set of the chosen people and came to the party

There is no hope for anyone that fails to accept Jesus Christ.

It was before my time but if Israel is such a delight in Gods eyes where was he when 6 million of them were slaughtered by Hitler.

Better check your heart for envy & hatred of the jewish people. You will be judged by how you treated them

As a child of God I have no fear. I don't envy anybody that is foolish enough deny Jesus Christ....that makes them Anti-christ . They are my enemy but I sure don't hate them. I hate seeing anybody going to hell. You have no idea how much our Father loved his Son. This world is about Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. My Father is merciful. When they pierced our Lord Jesus Christ's side that is where forgiveness and repentence meet.

Almighty God did that for all mankind.

And I will keep repeating this so no one has an excuse next time either....

Those who curse Israel will be cursed. This same warning was sent out before Katrina and no one listened then because of pride....so it will continue.

Watch the Saudi plan.

Matthew 27:25 NIV

From The Heart.

This old man has THE KING of THE JEWS as his Lord and Savior.

And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS. Matthew 27:37

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:16

My God is a Jew on His mother's side.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:18

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14

My heart breaks for Israel, Beloved of The Lord.

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:6-7

Israel is surrounded by Satan's hounds of death including some even here who dare claim The Name.

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers. Jeremiah 50:6-7

Sun Light Star Light

Israel Stands Tonight!

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Jeremiah 31:32-36

If we were a repentant Nation, we might kneel before The Lord our God our Maker and have Peace in our times and Peace within our lands.

We are not

Therefore we have not!

As a Nation, we are arming and supporting the would be killers and enslavers of Israel.

As a Nation, we have sinned against The Lord and against His Israel and we will pay.

This thread should not be a he said - I said thread.

This thread is yet another chance for The Brothers to repent together before The Throne and to pray together for The Peace of Jerusalem!

I repent of my arrogance in the false safety of The USA.

I bag the forgiveness of my God for my National pride.

I plead for Israel to see Her Yeshua.

I cry for the quick return of The LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS.

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

In Yeshua I pray

In Jesus I pray

Thank You LORD for answered prayer

Thank You Lord for saving my soul

Thank You Lord for making me whole

Thank Your Lord forgiving to me

Thy Great Salvation so rich and free

Amen!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This thread is yet another chance for The Brothers to repent together before The Throne and to pray together for The Peace of Jerusalem!

I repent of my arrogance in the false safety of The USA.

I bag the forgiveness of my God for my National pride.

I plead for Israel to see Her Yeshua.

I cry for the quick return of The LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS.

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

In Yeshua I pray

In Jesus I pray

Thank You LORD for answered prayer

Thank You Lord for saving my soul

Thank You Lord for making me whole

Thank Your Lord forgiving to me

Thy Great Salvation so rich and free

Amen!

Love, Joe

Praying in agreement with you, bro!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

From Shiloh,

Your anti-Semitic, bigoted remarks have no place on a Christian board and are not the words of a true Christian. You can take that trash somewhere else.

My sentiments as well. Where are some of these guys getting their whacked out messages from?

Back to the subject. This has provided a perfect example of why folks can't hear what God is telling us through many natural disasters. Arrogance. Indifference. Self-righteousness. Apathy. Sleepiness. Blindness. Humanistic reasoning.

Katrina was only one more in a long string of warnings which have gone largely ignored.

I don't expect any of you to be convinced with eyes that are shut...but I'm saying with complete confidence that you will see again what you refuse to see now.

Watch the Saudi plan.

In the meantime, face the hardness of your heart. Shed light on the darkness. Repent and be healed while there is hope for America

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Matthew 8 NIV

8The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."

10When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Israel should have followed the centurions example of faith. Subjects of the kingdom = Jews who thought their Judaism was an inherited passport for entrance into the Kingdom. Everything I say comes directly from the bible. Jesus says non-believing Jews will be thrown into hell.

22But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

Let the spiritually dead bury the physical dead. The time of Jesus' ministry was short and demanded full attention and commitment. This statement stresses the radical demands of Jesus' discipleship, since Jews placed great importance on the duty of children to bury their parents. Without Jesus Christ you are spiritually dead.

Acts 2 NIV

36"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off

The only trash I see is the prostituted holy word of God.

I'm thinking the same thing. Get thee behind me, stormtrooper

As if you know God or His Word? Do you know that He is the King of the Jews, the Messiah of Israel, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and the Son of David?

I am ashamed that people like you with a self-righteous arrogance delude themselves with the title of "christian"

You are a phony, a tare among the wheat, that only disgraces those who follow Yeshua