• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It's all about the beasts

It's amazing how people just can't understand the Bible and that it's a book outside of time.

Someone said here that future events in the Bible are only found in the book of Revelation.

God said that His people were destroyed because of lack of knowledge.

Some of you have absolutely no idea what's coming your way because you simply don't understand that the Bible is the Book of Time. Past, present and future all interwined.

Take a closer look how some past event are written in the future form and how future events are written in the past form.

May the love of Jesus be in us

Edited by c7l14

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

You can parallel that with pretty much any conflict in history, any terrorist attack, any military conquest.

Again, just because you can draw similarites to something doesn't make it true. With the amount of obscure facts out there, and strange coincidences, you can pretty much attribute anything to anything else. I don't see why you are so set on proving whatever it is you are trying to prove to us about 9/11.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You know why you don't believe that 9/11 is in the Bible?

Because you love America more than Jesus!

Hey, dude - I can believe America is in sin and in danger of God's wrath without seeing parallels between prophecy and 9/11.

The Twin Towers were were not the foundation pillars of our society; their fall did not crumble America to pieces.

9/11 did exactly what Osama Bin Laden said it would do - bring Islam to the forefront of the world.

If Jesus tells you in the Bible why 9/11 happened and you simply say that He isn't refering to 9/11, you're not only denying Jesus' words but you're also lying to yourselves so that you can have an excuse to go on living a sinful lifestyle.

Why are you accusing us of living sinful lifestyles because we do not agree with your interpretation of Scripture?

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't listen to secular music, I am not sexually promiscuous, I am against abortion and homosexuality . . . what sinful lifestyle are you accusing me of?

Many refuse to see 9/11 in the Bible because they know that if they saw it there then it means that God has something to tell America and you don't want to believe that God has something to tell America.

Wrong! I believe God has much to tell America, and I believe 9/11 should have been a call to repentance big time. That does not mean 9/11 had to be a Scripturally prophesied event. There has been nearly 2000 years since Jesus ascended to Heaven - do you not believe that the Lord has sent warnings to nations throughout all this time? Why does it have to be a prophecy written in Scripture for the event to have been from the Lord?

BTW - is your screen name (c7l14) supposed to mean something? July 14, perhaps?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

What I am seeing is an alarmist response based on religious superstition, not faith.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus said that those who seek shall find. You don't seek and you can't find. You have bought the lies of the world regarding the reasons why 9/11 happened. You have bought the lie that it was merely an act of man and God had nothing to do with it.

Satan had everything to do with it! :24:

:b:

:24::24::emot-dance:

You big kidder you!

You know it's all about Jesus!

In The Beginning - Jesus!

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)

At The Center - Jesus!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

At The End - Jesus!

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Revelation 22:20)

You all come back now, you hear!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

:P

:24::24::emot-dance:

You big kidder you!

You know it's all about Jesus!

In The Beginning - Jesus!

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)

At The Center - Jesus!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

At The End - Jesus!

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Revelation 22:20)

You all come back now, you hear!

:b::24::24:

Ya know after careful consideration over what the beast is I already began to wonder if it really is true, that the beast is us!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Why are you accusing us of living sinful lifestyles because we do not agree with your interpretation of Scripture?

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't listen to secular music, I am not sexually promiscuous, I am against abortion and homosexuality . . . what sinful lifestyle are you accusing me of?

Be careful Nebula. You words remind me of the pharisee:

"10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week; I give tithes of all that I get.

13 But the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote his breast, saying, God, be thou merciful to me a sinner.

14 I say unto you, This man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be humbled; but he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

Luke 18, 10-14

Don't you ever believe that you are righteous in God's eyes. We are all sinners although some more than others.

I am 100% sure that there are things you could be doing better in your life. Do them. Fight against the evil that prevents you from doing it.

It's in these little things some of you write that we see that there are things we should amend in ourselves.

It has also happened with me here when I wrote the word "mock" instead of "criticize" and I've written an apology because of that to which no one replied to.

May the love of Jesus be in us

Be careful Nebula. You words remind me of the pharisee:

I should have known you would have missed my point.

You are claiming God's righteousness in us is evidenced by our interpreting Scripture to speak of 9/11. You claim that if we don't see it, we are in sin. As if the End Times are centered around 9/11!

Fresno Joe is correct - Jesus is the center! :24:

I am in 100% agreement that America is in sin. I am in 100% agreement that we need to repent.

But which nation and which land do we see written about more often in Scripture than any other? America? NO - Israel. The center of God's plan on Earth since the call of Abraham has always dealt with or taken place in the land He promised to Abraham's descendants. Israel is a better meter of Biblical prophecy than any other nation of the world. America is just a hiccup in Biblical prophecy.

Now, where in the Bible is sin measured by your ability to interpret prophecy? Why do I have to believe 9/11 is a prophetic fulfillment in order to not be in sin? Why does my not believing 9/11 was prophesied in Scripture means I love America more than Jesus?

You're words are sounding more and more like those of a cult leader. :24: Please clarify.