• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1954

im,really depressed,and dont know what to do about it,still trying to get over my ex boyfriend,dont feel like being around anyone,but know this isnt good for me,feel like staying isolated,i dont know what to do with myself,its been 2 weeks,i was miserable with him,and now its worse,well,sometimes,im ok with it,highs and lows,i was doing better then he called this morning,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

I can relate to how you are feeling. before I got together with my husband, valentine's day was coming up and I dreaded it. The night before, God gave me a dream and to sum it up because some of it was personal...He just said that He wanted to be my Valentine...

I would encourage you to use this time of your singleness to really seek God and fall in love with Him...oh and by the way...when you do...it is so easy to see His love reflected in the love of your husband, if he is a Godly man. Not to say that it is exactly like God's love, but you do understand it even better than before...

So use this time to get to know your Maker...

I can relate to how you are feeling. before I got together with my husband, valentine's day was coming up and I dreaded it. The night before, God gave me a dream and to sum it up because some of it was personal...He just said that He wanted to be my Valentine...

I would encourage you to use this time of your singleness to really seek God and fall in love with Him...oh and by the way...when you do...it is so easy to see His love reflected in the love of your husband, if he is a Godly man. Not to say that it is exactly like God's love, but you do understand it even better than before...

i just feel so num i dont feel god anymore iknow i need christain fellowship i just cant get motavated

i just feel so num i dont feel god anymore iknow i need christain fellowship i just cant get motavated i was in a mentally abusive relationship

Ask the Lord to give you the Spirit of peace, of comfort, of endurance.

Ask Him to harden your heart to the loneliness, to that empty feeling that always seems to be there.

Ask Him to take away the emotions associated with the break up.

And you must forgive your ex. Before any healing of the spirit can occur, you must forgive him. In your heart and it has to be real.

I know what you're feeling...I've been to the place where you're at right now. It's not a nice place.

Go to the Father. That's what He's there for.

Be honest and open and He will show you what He can do. All you have to do is trust Him.

im,really depressed,and dont know what to do about it,still trying to get over my ex boyfriend,dont feel like being around anyone,but know this isnt good for me,feel like staying isolated,i dont know what to do with myself,its been 2 weeks,i was miserable with him,and now its worse,well,sometimes,im ok with it,highs and lows,i was doing better then he called this morning,

:th_praying:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

juspasnthru003, you've gotten good advice in the posts.

Tim - I've been there and done that - this is what I've learned and it took me months and months so perhaps this will help you.

I prayed and ask the Lord to forgive me of my sins then I kept asking him to forgive me for the same past sins. Actually I'm not receiving His forgiveness. What's that all about - I ask myself. Basically by not receiving His forgivenss, I'm saying what I think is more important than what the Lord thinks. No, none of us are worthy - not one - nor will we ever be. We've all done something "very wrong." You know He knew that you were going to do that before you were born and He formed you anyway. Our forgiveness is based on about Him and His sacrifice.

Next I prayed, Lord I receive your forgiveness. Then when the thoughts come up again to ask His forgiveness for the same past sins - I declare, thank you Lord for forgiving me! Because the Lord has forgiven me.

Now He will bring up things that you've not ask forgiveness for. Plus there are the day to day things that I need to ask Him forgiveness for. Then He is faithful to forgive me for those things as well.

Tim, I have found that the more I spend time thinking about the Lord, worshipping Him, is what it's all about. Instead of focusing on myself, focus on Him.