• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

worse decisions in their lives,

I got off easy with mine. I can deal with this.

It's always good to read other people's testimonies when wallowing in self-pity as we ALL are guilty of doing.

I know that didn't help. I never like hearing that either. But it's true.

The Bible is filled with stories of much worse tragedies than what we're suffering.

The worst thing all of us are guilty of doing is using relationships we only think are perfect

and comparing our's with their's when the only relationship that will ever be perfect

is the one we have with God.

No actually that does help, and I try to remind myself of the blessings all the time and ponder the situations of others. It's hard to shut out the enemy sometimes though. :-( My thought of today is this: no matter what has happened or may happen, it does not change who I am as God's daughter. It does not remove me from the protection afforded me by Him if I stay in His word and walk in obedience. And when I don't know what to do, I should BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS THE LORD. :noidea:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Prayers are with you.

Guest lndogili

I have been in a rocky relationship for 13 years. Things get better then get worse. I am thankful that we are both saved now. We have gone through lots of counseling. As of recent I have wished to be single often times. It would be better then the financial struggles I face being married. When I have these thoughts I have to step back and start blessing my husband. I have to start writing down all the wonderful things he has made happened. It's not easy but it helps. I also am trying to take my pastors advice of reading the bible daily and journaling. Searching the Bible for answers and guidelines to marriage. Praying over your husband daily before he goes to work and before he goes to bed. If he doesn't want this do it silently. It isn't easy changes to make but if they can become habit wonderful things will take place in your marriage. If you want you can email me and I will talk to you more about where our marriage has been and how we have fought the battles. Email is Lndogili@hotmail.com

Kimberly