• Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Here's a news item about it

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/mar/07031603.html

UK Government Program Teaching Four-Year-Olds about Homosexuality

Program Underway in 14 Schools

By Gudrun Schultz

ENGLAND, United Kingdom, March 16, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Primary schools in the United Kingdom have begun teaching children as young as four about homosexuality, in anticipation of new anti-discrimination laws coming into effect next month, the Daily Mail reported earlier today.

Homosexuality-themed story books are being used in fourteen schools to introduce the children to the homosexual lifestyle. Among the texts in use are "King and King", a fairy-tale about a prince who rejects three princesses before falling in love with another prince, "Spacegirl Pukes", about a little girl with two mommies, and "And Tango Makes Three," telling the story of two male penguins who fall in love at a New York zoo.

The schools are participating in a new government-funded program that is aimed at studying the best approach to familiarize school children with homosexual relationships-the study results will be made available to all schools to assist them in utilizing the books to normalize homosexuality.

The

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Imagine, not being able to discriminate against customers because of they way they are. I mean... Darn, I don't know, I give up. :PA picture says a thousand words, and I'm not in the mood for an essay.

Obviously I'm kinda confused, buckthesystem. The Nazis really didn't like homosexuals. Sent them to the camps in fact. A law protecting homosexuals from discrimination where they shop is passed, that seems like the kinda thing that the Nazis wouldn't do.

What I'm concerned about is Homosexuality is a sin that is clearly stated in the bible. Just because the world view doesn't view it as a sin, they are placing that on to everyone.

From my own contact with Homosexuals I would not view them no worse than myself. But the sin is different. I haven't yet met a homosexual who hasn't been abused. I have only known a handful of them but literature also reaffirms what I believe. As a Christian I think we should accept them as they are and witness to them about Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Imagine, not being able to discriminate against customers because of they way they are. I mean... Darn, I don't know, I give up. :wub:A picture says a thousand words, and I'm not in the mood for an essay.

Obviously I'm kindA law a confused, buckthesystem. The Nazis really didn't like homosexuals. Sent them to the camps in fact. protecting homosexuals from discrimination where they shop is passed, that seems like the kinda thing that the Nazis wouldn't do.

Burning Ember you MUST have realised that I was talking about propaganda in general - NOT homosexuality. This is NOT merely about "protecting homosexuals from discrimination where they shop", it is about Blair's agenda to turn UK into another East Germany-during-the-cold-war. It is about socially engineering the people to believe that homosexual practise is a perfectly normal part of life, and people who wish to engage in sodomy should be helped to do so by business people, i.e. hoteliers should be "required" to provide a room for one to sodomise the other in.

Joseph Goebels was the minister of propaganda (or as it was sometimes referred to: "the German Ministry of Popular Enlightenment") under the Nazi government in Germany in the late '30s and early '40s. At that time the German people were subjected to extensive propaganda to "change their attitudes" and turn the country into a nation of people eager to "denounce" their neighbour or a friend they had had for 20 years "for being a Jew" or some other terrible "crime" (crime being defined by the state of course - much like it is becoming like in UK today, according to what I have been reading) and to really BELIEVE that they were doing good.

Some relevant Goebbels quotes that pertain to this are:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

What the UK (surprise, surprise) is going for, basically, according to publicity, is:

"What are the Sexual Orientation Regulations (SOR)? Using power they gave to themselves through the Equality Act 2006, the government are pushing through a new law (the SOR) which will make it illegal for providers of goods, services, facilities, premises, education or public functions to discriminate against the recipients on the grounds of their sexual orientation i.e. whether they are homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual".

I am looking at it that this is just another thing in a long line of Tony BLiar's social conditioning policies. He would have made Joseph Goebels proud, and all those Britons who fought to keep Britain a separate country from Europe would be wondering why they bothered when Tony has succeeded in so little time to do what Adolf Hitler couldn't do, and handed Britain over to Europe anyway.

The nazis sent homosexuals to the concentration camps, so your comparison is hardly apt

The Nazis sent homosexuals to the concentration camps, alongside Jews, Romanies the disabled and Jehovah's Witnesses

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Amor please read the post above your one for a clarification.

Guest holycow

:emot-questioned: All, Look what the US govt is doing

Dear Fellow Christians,

Please be aware that on April 30, 2007 the FDA will be issuing a "Level 2 Draft Guidance" in a long awaited (by FDA) attempt to regulate "CAM"

(Complimentary and Alternative Medicine). In this document the FDA excepts the definition of SPIRITULALITY from the NCCAM as "Mind Body Medicine". The FDA is stating that all products (this would include items for the sacrament, oils and waters for anointment) and devices "may" be subject to regulation depending on their intended use.

Therefore once this guidance is issued these spiritual products will need to be cleared for their intended use in religous practice by the FDA in order to be considered safe by our government.

This seems real benign now, but wait till the law suites start piling in to the heads of churches for things like rashes from holy water and food poisoning from a communion wafer. We had better hold the line between church and state here! Please put your comments in before 4-30-07 and reference the document #.

You can read the Federal Register notification about the call for comment

here: http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/E7-3259.htm

You can read the draft guidance here:

http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/06d-0480-gld0001.pdf

To comment on the draft guidance directly to FDA click here (Be sure to reference docket number 2006D-0480):

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/oc/d...NT_ID=1451&