MK202002

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

In sports particaurlly baseball I just learned this and I think it needs to be changed. When the pitcher throws a strike out the symbol for strike out = "K" so if you got a good pitcher and gets 3 strikes out it looks like KKK or more KKKKKKKKK.

Anyhow where the KKK gets some of its warped thinking from the Bible is.........

Genesis 28

1 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed [a] him and commanded him: "Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram, to the house of your mother's father Bethuel. Take a wife for yourself there, from among the daughters of Laban, your mother's brother. 3 May God Almighty [c] bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples. 4 May he give you and your descendants the blessing given to Abraham, so that you may take possession of the land where you now live as an alien, the land God gave to Abraham." 5 Then Isaac sent Jacob on his way, and he went to Paddan Aram, to Laban son of Bethuel the Aramean, the brother of Rebekah, who was the mother of Jacob and Esau

That could be twisted into not to marry outside your race.

Leviticus 21:14:

14 He must not marry a widow, a divorced woman, or a woman defiled by prostitution, but only a virgin from his own people,

Nehemiah 13:27

Must we hear now that you too are doing all this terrible wickedness and are being unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women?"

So these are how they probably justify marrying only to the same race.

And the color associated with sin is black therefore anyone who resembles sin or blackness is evil but the Bible does not teach that.

There are probably some other scriptures that they twist as well but I don't know what they are.

I do not support the KKK in way or fashion and I think they are wrong for what they do. I hope this does not make me look bad for finding scripture they may use to twist the truth.

But the scriptures also tells somewhere that if you are not of the same faith you should not marry. So this means to me that if you are of the same faith but different races you can marry.

oh my gosh thank you. You're like the only person who offered any scriptural reference.

I'm Sorry but i don't particularly care to associate the bible with the klan. they might use the bible for their own purpose, but they do not follow its scriptural teaching. you have to remember that todays klan is nothing but a bunch of cowards. IF they were real men, they would stand toe to toe with whomever they had a problem with and settle it like men.

I totally agree. The original purpose of this post was:

1. To find where they get thier twisted beliefs,

2. and how to show a person who subscribes to simular theology what the bible really says about the real Spirit of the Gospel. Using scripture references.