• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Why are you posting this? Its completely and 100% untrue. Dinosaurs and birds are not related. And evolution is false.

Lighten up! I just thought it was kinda funny.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I would like to see a T-rex and a chicken in a cock fight. See who wins. If they are both as good I'l belive them.

Evolution has to do with general survival, not physical might. I mean, look at us. Put us in a ring with, say, a gorilla, and let's see who wins. Without tools, it would probably be the gorilla, those things are STRONG. We don't have much when it comes to physical strength, yet it is obvious that we completely dominate all life on this planet.

If evolution meant things just keep getting bigger and stronger, then where's my laser eyes!!! I want laser eyes! Unfortunatly I'm still just a pink ball of skin ;)

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I would like to see a T-rex and a chicken in a cock fight. See who wins. If they are both as good I'l belive them.

Evolution has to do with general survival, not physical might. I mean, look at us. Put us in a ring with, say, a gorilla, and let's see who wins. Without tools, it would probably be the gorilla, those things are STRONG. We don't have much when it comes to physical strength, yet it is obvious that we completely dominate all life on this planet.

If evolution meant things just keep getting bigger and stronger, then where's my laser eyes!!! I want laser eyes! Unfortunatly I'm still just a pink ball of skin ;)

This explains exactly how God we are to dominate the animals, as God said. It also illustrates how foolish the concept of evolution is. Life doesn't evolve up.

If evolution meant things just keep getting bigger and stronger, then where's my laser eyes!!! I want laser eyes! Unfortunatly I'm still just a pink ball of skin :thumbsup:

This explains exactly how God we are to dominate the animals, as God said. It also illustrates how foolish the concept of evolution is. Life doesn't evolve up.

The idea of evolution is that species adapt to their environments to survive. Evolution is about survival. Obviously dinosaurs have become extinct. They could not handle the changes of the environment in their form. Fortunatly this is explained through evolution, because certain traits can come out and form from animals to adapt to their surroundings. We as humans are a good example. We don't have physical might, but our strength comes from our intellect. We have adapted to this environment, and furthermore, we have gone and adapted the environment to suit our own needs. Unfortunatly, other species, especially virus' and bacteria, are adapting to use us as food more effectively too, so the cycle continues.

Evolution isn't about becoming better, it's about adapting to one's environment. Sure, you could argue that evolution makes things "better" at adapting to the current environment, but our environment is constantly changing. Therefore, creatures need to constantly evolve to adapt to the current living conditions.

I don't understand how this example proves the foolishness of evolution exactly. Would you care to ellaborate?

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

If reptiles evolved into birds, then what evolved into reptiles? :thumbsup:

If reptiles evolved into birds, then what evolved into reptiles? :thumbsup:

Evolution doesn't mean an entire class of animals evolved into the same thing, just that some did. Alligators and crocodiles for example are very much prehistoric and relatively unchanged animals. Birds did not evolve from crocodiles, but birds very well may have evolved from certain species of reptile.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I can't wait to see the artists rendition of the missing link between the T-Rex and Chicken.

Fear the Chicken Rex!!! ...

Soon to be a major motion picture-- "Honey, I Shrunk the T-Rex"