• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

rollingTHUNDER!

What'sup? Haven't heard fromyou in a while.

Hey, I'll see you in the clouds when we get raptured, no sense in debating, when we go there wont be any doubt. :th_praying:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:th_praying:

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
2 Thimothy 1:12

:th_praying:

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 22:17

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

Hope everyone takes time to watch these videos.

The Anti-Christ - Free Videos Part 1

The Anti-Christ - Free Videos Part 2

Edited by Todd the Mut

[quote name='Todd the Mut
Edited by Todd the Mut

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Ok I will stop jokin around and tell you how I really think everything will be in the end. I dont have scriptures to support this but they dont for the rapture either. That song is really close, no kidding, but I think that there will be no rapture (or not the one where we all float up and away).

What I think will happen is this. The Lord will send a prophet Elijah (or maybe 2) to wake up the Church. Then once they are awake it will be like they are connected to the Lord in spirit, that they will be able to see and hear the Lord through their spirits and thats what heaven is. I dont think heaven is a place, but a state of being and the earth wont matter so much anymore. The trappings of this world will just pass away. The Rapture will be that the whole body of Christ will be connected with the Lord through the spirit and will all be able to feel the unity, peace, and love.

Physical bodies wont matter anymore, there will be no need for them. Sooner or later we will all just be in the spirit and just live like that for all eternity. Hell will be eternal seperation from God, no connection with the body and they will just be alone, forever as if in a dark pit.

Thats just my 2 cents, no fancy theology degree but thats what I think will happen.

Ok I will stop jokin around and tell you how I really think everything will be in the end. I dont have scriptures to support this but they dont for the rapture either. That song is really close, no kidding, but I think that there will be no rapture (or not the one where we all float up and away).

What I think will happen is this. The Lord will send a prophet Elijah (or maybe 2) to wake up the Church. Then once they are awake it will be like they are connected to the Lord in spirit, that they will be able to see and hear the Lord through their spirits and thats what heaven is. I dont think heaven is a place, but a state of being and the earth wont matter so much anymore. The trappings of this world will just pass away. The Rapture will be that the whole body of Christ will be connected with the Lord through the spirit and will all be able to feel the unity, peace, and love.

Physical bodies wont matter anymore, there will be no need for them. Sooner or later we will all just be in the spirit and just live like that for all eternity. Hell will be eternal seperation from God, no connection with the body and they will just be alone, forever as if in a dark pit.

Thats just my 2 cents, no fancy theology degree but thats what I think will happen.

The bible says on the great day of judgment that all physical bodies will be ressurected. Either to life or hell. Remember the Lord said fear him who can cast the whole body into hell. Gnostics believe what you believe. It's dangerous to not base beliefs on anything other than scripture.

Edited by Todd the Mut

[quote name='Todd the Mut

Well, now he is a spirit or in spiritual form why would he care about riches and mansions?

Dear sister

We see Jesus bodily ascending into heaven

[36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

[37] But they were terrified and affright ed, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

[38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

[40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

[41] And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

[42] And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

[43] And he took it, and did eat before them.

[44] And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

[45] Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

[46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

[47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

[48] And ye are witnesses of these things.

[49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

[50] And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

[51] And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

[52] And they worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

[53] And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

Luke 24:36-53

We see Jesus bodily coming back down from Heaven and He is not pleased

[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

[15] And out of his mouth Goethe a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treader the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 19:11-21

Oh yeah!

The real fire and brimstone!

Evil Men call God's Word symbolic.

The WORD (Jesus) shows His Face and the old Heavens and Earth are no more!

PS: This is our Beloved LORD Jesus Christ..... Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)

[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

[10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:7-11

Really real and really forever!

Evil men will not believe God so they try to change His Words of Truth into symbols or soften it so they will not offend other men.

They will lie to you about God and about just how offensive sin really is to Him!

Hell and Death are going to be baptized in The Lake!

This is not cool!

Without Jesus there is no hope.

Righteous Wrath will come.

[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12-15

Some men will not give their hearts to God.

They want to keep this sinful old blood soaked earth as their home.

It is indeed the late planet earth.

We have a New City and our Love The LORD Jesus is it's Heart!

See our Home, Our Daddy prepared it for us!

[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 22:1-5

The door is still open

The Light is on

[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

[7] He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 22:6-7

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Thank you dear sister, wonderful questions.

I too have heard the things you have mentioned here but God's Word (and Love) shows the astonishing Truth.

What a Wonder He Is!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Love, Joe

Well, now he is a spirit or in spiritual form why would he care about riches and mansions?

Dear sister

We see Jesus bodily ascending into heaven

[36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

[37] But they were terrified and affright ed, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

[38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

[40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

[41] And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

[42] And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

[43] And he took it, and did eat before them.

[44] And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

[45] Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

[46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

[47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

[48] And ye are witnesses of these things.

[49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

[50] And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

[51] And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

[52] And they worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

[53] And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

Luke 24:36-53

We see Jesus bodily coming back down from Heaven and He is not pleased

[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

[15] And out of his mouth Goethe a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treader the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 19:11-21

Oh yeah!

The real fire and brimstone!

Evil Men call God's Word symbolic.

The WORD (Jesus) shows His Face and the old Heavens and Earth are no more!

PS: This is our Beloved LORD Jesus Christ..... Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)

[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

[10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:7-11

Really real and really forever!

Evil men will not believe God so they try to change His Words of Truth into symbols or soften it so they will not offend other men.

They will lie to you about God and about just how offensive sin really is to Him!

Hell and Death are going to be baptized in The Lake!

This is not cool!

Without Jesus there is no hope.

Righteous Wrath will come.

[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12-15

Some men will not give their hearts to God.

They want to keep this sinful old blood soaked earth as their home.

It is indeed the late planet earth.

We have a New City and our Love The LORD Jesus is it's Heart!

See our Home, Our Daddy prepared it for us!

[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 22:1-5

The door is still open

The Light is on

[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

[7] He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 22:6-7

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Thank you dear sister, wonderful questions.

I too have heard the things you have mentioned here but God's Word (and Love) shows the astonishing Truth.

What a Wonder He Is!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Love, Joe

Thanks Joe,

Maybe I am wrong, I dont know. I do think them two profits are coming though if they are not already here. I have these really odd feelings that everything has already started I am not sure why, but everything seems differnt to me than it did. I am not trying to be evil or lead anyone astray, sorry if it came across that way. There is just all of this stuff in my head right now and I am trying to make sense of it.

Anyway again sorry,

RoseLady