IGNORED

Is the Pre-Trib Rapture Real? Origins of the Pre-Trib Rapture Theory

Todd the Mut

Maybe I am wrong, I don't know. I do think them two profits are coming though if they are not already here. I have these really odd feelings that everything has already started I am not sure why, but everything seems different to me than it did. I am not trying to be evil or lead anyone astray, sorry if it came across that way. There is just all of this stuff in my head right now and I am trying to make sense of it.

Anyway again sorry,

RoseLady

Dear Sister

You have done nothing wrong nor am I in anyway offended.

I'm delighted to meet you Rose and pray we have many more times of fellowship.

You are Dear to our Lord and Savior and you are Dear to us.

We have rascally brothers and sisters here who seem to get excited over when in the Tribulation time-line The Rapture is going to occur.

We can mostly all agree that when God calls, we are all gone.

Well, some say some of us will be left behind!

I have no doubt that if it was up to my righteousness, I'll be the one looking around and wondering where the rest of my Christian brothers and sisters are!

I can only plead The Blood of The Lamb!

Thank You Lord Jesus!

You are His Beloved and He will teach you what you need to know to abide in Him and to live for His Glory.

The other stuff He will take care of too, so not to worry.

I think you are right!

The Matthew 24 countdown is well into the latter-days.

I think 1947 may have been God's kick-start and time is now accelerating toward the salvation of The Nation of Israel.

All across the world, people's hearts are breaking for The Jew.

Just as the devil's crew is filling with hatred, God's Almighty Holy Spirit is flaming the hearts of believers with a passion and with tears for the lost!

He is also doing Mighty Wonders in His gathering of the The Gentiles into God's Kingdom!

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

Love, Joe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Maybe I am wrong, I don't know. I do think them two profits are coming though if they are not already here. I have these really odd feelings that everything has already started I am not sure why, but everything seems different to me than it did. I am not trying to be evil or lead anyone astray, sorry if it came across that way. There is just all of this stuff in my head right now and I am trying to make sense of it.

Anyway again sorry,

RoseLady

Dear Sister

You have done nothing wrong nor am I in anyway offended.

I'm delighted to meet you Rose and pray we have many more times of fellowship.

You are Dear to our Lord and Savior and you are Dear to us.

We have rascally brothers and sisters here who seem to get excited over when in the Tribulation time-line The Rapture is going to occur.

We can mostly all agree that when God calls, we are all gone.

Well, some say some of us will be left behind!

I have no doubt that if it was up to my righteousness, I'll be the one looking around and wondering where the rest of my Christian brothers and sisters are!

I can only plead The Blood of The Lamb!

Thank You Lord Jesus!

You are His Beloved and He will teach you what you need to know to abide in Him and to live for His Glory.

The other stuff He will take care of too, so not to worry.

I think you are right!

The Matthew 24 countdown is well into the latter-days.

I think 1947 may have been God's kick-start and time is now accelerating toward the salvation of The Nation of Israel.

All across the world, people's hearts are breaking for The Jew.

Just as the devil's crew is filling with hatred, God's Almighty Holy Spirit is flaming the hearts of believers with a passion and with tears for the lost!

He is also doing Mighty Wonders in His gathering of the The Gentiles into God's Kingdom!

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

Love, Joe

Dear Joe,

I am glad your not offended. Its just every since that rather odd experience happend to me I have had all of this stuff in my head and its the oddest feeling, kind of hard to describe. Plus really strange things keep happening like our weather, which is kind of like this verse.

Amos 3:15 "I will also smite the winter house together with the summer house; The houses of ivory will also perish And the great houses will come to an end," Declares the LORD. I keep thinking with that crazy weather we have been having that you could barely tell winter from summer if it was not for the falling of the leaves.

Also this new MRSA infection stuff, some of which are changing into something they cant cure according to some websites I have saw reminds me of this.

Rev 16:2

I am glad your not offended. Its just every since that rather odd experience happened to me I have had all of this stuff in my head and its the oddest feeling, kind of hard to describe. Plus really strange things keep happening like our weather, which is kind of like this verse.

Amos 3:15 "I will also smite the winter house together with the summer house; The houses of ivory will also perish And the great houses will come to an end," Declares the LORD. I keep thinking with that crazy weather we have been having that you could barely tell winter from summer if it was not for the falling of the leaves.

Also this new MRSA infection stuff, some of which are changing into something they cant cure according to some websites I have saw reminds me of this.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I am glad your not offended. Its just every since that rather odd experience happened to me I have had all of this stuff in my head and its the oddest feeling, kind of hard to describe. Plus really strange things keep happening like our weather, which is kind of like this verse.

:thumbsup:

Maybe its just a lot of fear on my part all this crazy stuff in the news. Plus the strange way animals have been acting around here. The other day, I got scared for a few min. I go to take out the trash and turn around and right behind my home the sky was filled with some sort of black bird. I think it was crows, but I am not sure. There was hundreds of them, like an Alfred Hitchcock Movie. The sound was deafening. It was kind of scary to see that many birds right up on me like that. I felt like it was something bad or evil but I decided not let it scare me. I just asked God to give me some help and them birds started flying all crazy, some flying right into tree trunks.

I have never seen so many crows in a flock like that or saw them fly into things like they were. Maybe it was some sort of migration north for the summer but I still wonder why they flew into tree trunks like that. Theres more stuff like that, that I have seen recently. One was the oddest thing. I go out to my van and there was a cardinal sitting right in front of the tire on the ground. I thought it was dead, so I tapped it with my toe and it was alive but just sat there and did not try to fly away or anything. I have never saw a wild bird act like that in my life. Maybe it was sick? I just don't know.

:o

You Go Sis!

The same God that helped our brother Dave.

The same God who will come down and help His Beloved Israel.

That same God is your God!

You Go Sis!

Rose, you are so loved!

Do you think Jesus is training you to be one of His prayer warriors?

God's princess warrior, Rose!

Wow! Is God Good or what!

You Go Sister!

Jesus The Rock of Ages

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;

The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;

He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 2 Samuel 22:2-20

The reason I am asking you all all of these weird questions is because some of this stuff I just don't know about. Theres a whole lot of odd things that keep reminding me of bible verses and I don't know why. You know I heard once from someone that the gospel is written in the stars, not sure if thats true or not, but I keep looking at the stars at night and for some reason it reminds me of bible verses. Last night I looked up to the moon and there was a bright star under it. I think it was Venus and not a star. Anyway that reminded me of this verse and I am not sure why.

Rev 12:4 And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

I think I am just probably frightened because of all the crazy stuff going on in the news these days but I wonder if this stuff is happening to anyone else?

RoseLady

:o

Yes!

It does happen to other brothers and sisters Rose.

Especially when they first start to know Jesus.

Satan does not care for Israel nor for The Lord Jesus Christ nor for The Church nor for Any human nor for anything else except for Satan!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

When The LORD Jesus Christ gets done with Satan and His cronies, they are so toast!

Thank You Heavenly Father our Loving Daddy

Thank You Lord Jesus Christ our Loving BIG Brother

Thank You Holy Ghost our Comfort, our Teacher, our Burring Ring of demon eating Fire, our Loving Helper.

Rose, that is wonderful!

You are thinking of God's Word when you look up!

Praise The Lord!

Hallelujah!

The Power In The Word

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit.

Despise not prophesyings.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Brethren, pray for us.

Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.

I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. 1 Thessalonians 5

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

[quote name='Todd the Mut

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  166
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

what is the purpose of the tribulation? to get unbelievers to repent? then why would GOD punish believers along with non-believers? it makes no sense!

Edited by chin

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  166
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

you guys can stay here and fight with the anti-christ, i'm leaving in the pre-trib. rapture. i'll be back for you after the trib. if any of you are still alive.

Edited by chin

you guys can stay here and fight with the anti-christ, i'm leaving in the pre-trib. rapture. i'll be back for you after the trib. if any of you are still alive. good luck , have fun. losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P

:21::24::24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

you guys can stay here and fight with the anti-christ, i'm leaving in the pre-trib. rapture. i'll be back for you after the trib...
I hope you dont mind that I've edited the end of your quote because quite frankly I find it very un-Christian and very un-kind my brother in Christ. But anyway, just out of curiousity who do you think this verse speaks of?

Revelation 13:7-8

(7)And it was given to it to war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation.

How can they be "saints" if all saints (believers) have been "raptured"?

And if you fall into the "tribulation saints" trap, then not only are you espousing another term not found in the Bible, but your own logic from your previous statement is turned on you?

what is the purpose of the tribulation? to get unbelievers to repent? then why would GOD punish believers along with non-believers?
Are these saints any less Christian, or "eligible" because they might have accepted Christ a little later than some others? Why would they be left to suffer?

Also, if all the "good" Christians are whisked away, who would remain to properly evangelize, save, and teach those seeking Christ?

Matthew 18:11-14

(11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

(12) How think ye? if a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

(13) And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

(14) Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm,

Peace to you,

in Christ,

Christian