IGNORED

Acquire the Fire

Guest Break Down the Wall

Hey all,

Myself and my girlfriend are attending the Acquire the Fire Battlecry event in Bristow, VA next week. I was wondering if there was anybody else on here who is planning on going so we could meet up!

Let me know!

Ryan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

I am not in the area and cannot attend. However, I am really interested to hear how it goes.

If you are so moved; it would be wonderful if you share how it went when you get back wwith us here.

May you be drawn closer to the Lord waves upon waves! :P Amen!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/26/1950

Have a great trip!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

I am not going but i have been and i liked the music and i got high on God for a moment but my preacher doesn't let are youth group go because of i think relations to secular music groups.

I am not going but i have been and i liked the music and i got high on God for a moment but my preacher doesn't let are youth group go because of i think relations to secular music groups.

That's truly a shame which I am finding out more and more as I get more involved with my walk with Christ...I think it's important to recognize the places in scripture where David and others get really excited about their worship and abandon all traditional forms of it just because of how excited they are about Our Savior. I think it's about time we started shaking all the man-made traditions of the church and get to the roots of walking in the way that Christ would.

I have a hard time believing that God doesn't delight in seeing any and all forms of worship.

And it is truly a sad thing that there are so many pastors and preachers across the globe who think that newer Christian music is an attack of the enemy.

Who are we to decide what God approves of in terms of how we worship Him? If the worship is whole-hearted and done in love and adoration of our Heavenly Father, how can ANYBODY argue against that?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/16/1987

not planning on going but want to say how great it was when I used to go to ATF when I was younger! Good luck and have fun!