• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Wisdom,

If our FATHER removed the "blinders" from our eyes right now and gave us just a few moments glimpse of the spirit world (demons/angels) it would knock our socks off.

From the life of my wife I offer a few instances of angelic assistance. Once my wife (before we were married), was in a roll over car accident. She came out of it only with minor bruises, nothing serious. She said that as she rolled it was like an angel held her and cushioned her from all the bouncing around. Another time (again before we were married), her ex-husband (6 ft plus) (whom we later decided was demon-possessed) picked my 4 ft. 8 wife and through her across the room, perhaps 15 to 20 feet. She said that all she could do was pray and it was like an angel caught her and gently set her down so she did not get hurt.

On the subject of her ex, he once locked her in their bedroom closet, one with slats on the door. He started to yell at her to "turn off the light" and when he slammed open the door he saw that no light had been turned on. We know that it was the "glory of the Lord", in there with her.

On another occasion after we were married, I was on a ship in the middle of the Indian Ocean and in my spirit I became concerned that my wife and her two kids were all alone and it really began to gnaw on me. Then I received a letter from her telling me of what happened to her young son. It seems that he awoke one night concerned that his mom was all alone and unprotected in the event someone were to break in. So he snuck into the bedroom and what he saw really amazed and startled him. Next to my wife standing full face next to the bed was an angel that was apparently really big. He had a drawn sword and was all in white. His appearance was radiant, or glowing as her son described him. He ran back to his bed, and hid under the covers. He never again worried about his mom. Once I heard this, I too was given confidence that I need not worry about my wife being alone.

Now as for your quote, we have a lady friend that is a prophetess of the Lord. She does not declare it, but it is obvious the Lord uses her in that capacity. She has told us so many stories of her dealings with angels and demons, that you would be absolutely amazed at her life.

She tells of several times having walked into a home and demons were literally everywhere. She said that as long as she ignored their activities, they ignored her as well. Only when the Lord has directed her has she cast them out. But in describing them, she says they appear as sort of a shadow that you can see through. When you walk through them, it is like walking through a cold spot in the room.

I have witnessed her casting out demons from a person before and it is not an easy task. Often looky-loo's or those thinking they can help (when they can't) get in her way of ministering to the possessed. Often those who hinder her at those times suffer from the actions of the demon possessed person, though our friend does not suffer directly. She is like a source of pure good water and she becomes depleted during and after these exorcisms. She has to rest up and at times has been so worn down from wrestling with the demons it has made her physically sick. However, the Lord always nourishes her and brings her back to do more of His work. She is a really awesome lady.

Well, that is my contribution for the day.

Blessings to all,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Wow, Dad Ernie!  Those are incredible accounts!  I, too have seen what you have described here.  I have seen demons to be either dark shadows or (in a couple of ocaissions) a white mist.  Sometimes, they are not visible, but I can feel their presence nonetheless.  Once, I saw a huge black cloud fill an entire living room.  I sensed great malice in that room.  I asked my friend, who was also sensitive to the supernatural to come into the room, but I didn't tell him what I saw.  He said, "we aren't alone here are we?"  I couldn't sleep all night because it was there!  

The oddest sighting of a demon I have ever witnessed was a shadowy figure.  I wrote about this in the Demonic Attack forum about my experience in the Planned Parenthood building.  (For those of you who don't know, I am a janitor.  For three months I cleaned and prayed in PP five nights a week.)  Anyway, it was tall.... I would say at least six foot if not taller.  It's "body" was very long and slender.  It looked like condensed shadow.  It walked through a closed door.  

Every demon I have ever encountered seethed with hate toward me and some have even tried to resemble good angels.  When I am unsure what I am dealing with, I will pray and praise God.  If they join me, I know there are sent by God.  If they oppose me and try to shut me up, then I know to just keep on praying and praising.  

In addition to seeing the demons, I have also seen angels at times.  I have even seen them fighting each other.  There are many different types.  Wisdom, you may find in your research that there are "orders" of angels (archangels, serephim, cherubim, angels, etc.).  There are nine if I recall correctly.  

Once during a church service, I saw angels all about the sanctuary.  Some were ministering to people who were in distress and had other believers around them praying.  I saw angels flying about praising God.  I saw the most beautiful angels I have ever seen standing along the wall like formidible sentries.  Another of those sentries stood behind the pastor as he preached a particularly Spirit-filled message with its wings outstreched to cover him.  

I don't know about specificly assigned guardian angels.  I assume that if I had an angel hanging around me all the time, I would probably know about it.  But, maybe not.  I am only allowed to see what is necessary to teach me or to enable me to minister in the Lord's Name.  

I would not be surprised in the slightest if the latest angel fad is about secularizing and diminishing the estimation of angels.  Old tricks are the best tricks.... at least the enemy thinks so.  Undermine, infiltrate,  corrupt, mix truth with lies, liberalize, terrorize, confuze.... these are all tactics of the enemy.  We have great allies in the angels.  I am grateful that the Lord has enlisted them to help us.

This is a great topic.  I look forward to reading other people's experiences of angels.  This topic cannot help but lend itself to spiritual warfare which is a topic of particular interest to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

DE and Two Lamps:

Thank you for the responses.  It truly is remarkable how much is going on around us and unless one is in tune with the HOLY SPIRIT he/she misses out on it.

To the best of my knowledge I can't say I ever remember seeing either of the two, but I can tell you for a fact that I have sensed the presence of demonic forces with certain people I've encountered and there was a strong polarization between the individual(s) and me if and when we ever conferred with one another.   I've even sensed it in animals, especially some dogs in times past.

It makes me all the more appreciative of my salvation and the protection my FATHER provides with the Heavenly angelic forces.

Greetings Two Lambs & Wisdom,

Once, I saw a huge black cloud fill an entire living room.

I told you about my wife, now I'll tell you of a couple experiences of my own.

I have always felt that God has kept His hand upon me in both my ups and downs. I believe His supernatural protection, perhaps by angels, kept me from getting killed a few times. A couple of times, I have come upon fatal accidents where if I had not been held up somewheres else for a few minutes, it would have been me in that crash. Another time, I fell head first off a cliff for about 15-20 feet onto a slope of shale. I felt none the worse for wear as I picked myself up from it, but it may have instigated a greenwood fracture in my forearm which did occur a day or two later.

In '93 we moved from San Diego or Salem, Oregon. It was at the Lord's direction and also it was His timing. When we arrived here we had to rent and lived in a small quadraplex for the first six months until we found a house, which the Lord provided. Now, we knew that this whole northwest is a haven for wickedness but we did not know that we would have some personal encounters ourselves. Where we were in our rented apartment, it was heavily demonic. We went to get in our car one day and a witch's hex sign was drawn in the dust of our car. But that is not my story there.

One night in a half-wake, half-sleep state, I saw very vividly and VERY realistically 4 ft. columns lining the sidewalk of the quadraplex every few feet or so, and on top of each of these columns was like a grey timber wolf and each one had very bright glowing RED eyes. It was like they were protecting their territory. What was interesting though was that upon examining them (in my spirit - I guess), I saw blinders (like those used on a horse) on one side of their heads which hid our little apartment from their view. I was very cold and clammy as I watched them, and then I jumped out of bed, ran and opened the door to see if I could see them with my physical eyes. Of course I did not, but the sense of them being there was very strong. I prayed. The next day out of what I think was the Lord's direction, I told my wife about what happened, and what I was going to do. I then went outside, got my garden hose and began spraying every area of the property and praying and calling upon the Lord to wash this area free of evil as I baptized the area in Jesus Name. This was my first experience.

The second experience I had was a year or so later after we moved into our current home. I am not really the prayer warrior in the family - my wife is, but we both had prayed over this home and dedicated it to the Lord and were satisfied that this home was the Lord's and we need not fear. HOWEVER, one night, a cool night, but not really cold, I awoke absolutely frozen and shaking in my socks. I felt a very heavy oppression upon myself and my home. I got up and as I wandered through our home, I too felt what was like a large dark heavy cloud upon every room in the house. As I wandered through it, I prayed, casting out any demon that might be there in Jesus Name. NOTHING HAPPENED! As I headed back to the bedroom and was just leaving the family room to go into the kitchen, I was puzzled that the oppression was still there. How could it be when I called upon the Name of Jesus? All of a sudden, like a loud voice in my inner being what I heard was: "Remember the blood". That was all that was said, but I gained INSTANT understanding. As soon as I began uttering my prayer of the blood covering that was upon us and this household, that oppression IMMEDIATELY LEFT! It was gone so fast, it startled me. No more gloomy cloud, and no more being cold, wet and clammy from fear. I just continued to praise God after that.

In both the above instances no further demonic activity has come upon us, though we have been aware of demonic activity outside our property line.

To give you an example of why we know this NW area is so full of demons, several years ago, the head WARLOCK from San Francisco bought a farm not far south from here. I believe he is dead now. A few years ago, if you have heard of Tillamook Cheese, well it comes from Tillamook on the Oregon Coast, just a couple hours from Salem. Just a few years ago, the annual witch's convention was held there. Witch's and warlocks came from all over the U.S. It was really a big thing, but small notice was given in the news about it. What is interesting is that following that, within the next year Oregon had the biggest flood since sometime in the 60s. Tillamook was one of the worst places that was hit, wiping out roads, houses and killing cattle and livestock.

The first church we attended was a small one, not far from where we lived in our apartment. Were were there a little over a year or so. Interestingly, a Jezebel Spirit entered in and a collection of her followers literally destroyed the church. The pastor was the one that was duped, along with several of his ADMIRERS, and a chism was created that broke the church completely. The pastor moved to Washington and worked for a time under another popular pastor up there, but the last I heard, they booted him out for some reason.

Now, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I am NOT a Catholic, nor do I believe that Catholic doctrine has it right, but I gotta give them some credit that they haven't forgotten that there is yet REAL evil in this world, and there is also God's angels out there ministering to the saints of God.

Blessings to all,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

And you are right Dad Ernie, they do have it right per your last line.  I think that's why it is vastly important that we remember GOD does have a protective army out there following his children steps in order to keep us from harm.  HE never told us to worship them, but we are to be aware of their presence in our life because of HIM, not them!

The one point I did want to drive home is we are never to be in fear of Satan and his demons....instead we are only to respect his power.  We are always to remember we are dealing with him under the Blood of JESUS and fight against him from a position of victory.  I noticed the most important thing you did in all the situations you mentioned was to deal with them from usage of the Word.  I believe each time we fight our wars against his forces by quoting Scripture there is the protection of the angelic force around us because of our use of it.

Our FATHER's Word is holy and pure.  Besides that it's full of HIS light, and the dark forces we deal with daily CANNOT deal with their exposure through the light of HIS Word.  The angels are there to ensure our protection is enforced.  We are a temple for HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  Our LORD allowed HIMSELF to be broken upon the cross for oue sake.  In that breaking, a doorway was opened into the depth of HIS love and protection.  When you and I step through that opening, we are safe from ANY demonic storm of life that would blow up around us.  Because of who HE is, the great "I AM", we are to stay close to HIM and never faulter in our run-ins with the enemy.  

Great post, Dad Ernie!  Very enlightening. :thumb:

Great Wisdom!  :thumb:

Blessings,

Dad Ernie