• Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

pre-trib all the way!

Deceived all the way!

pre-trib all the way!
Deceived all the way!
:24::24::24:

What Love!

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Ephesians 5:19

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

pre-trib all the way!
Deceived all the way!
:24::24::o

What Love!

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Excellent Joe... :24:

I was never any of them. I only knew what I was not. Here is why.. In 1982 not having any preconcieved ideas given to me by man..for I had not entered a church of believers as of yet, I had many visions and dreams concerning ' some time'

This period of 'time' was not pleasant nor was it something that I wanted to see. On top of it all, not only grossly disturbing it was vertually nondescriptive in language form for me. I tried to paint what I saw many times but could not capture the darkness that covered the Earth, the torment seen or convey the groaning of imminent Desperation for others within what i was shown. I as being the observer behind a barrier of Gods Light, The word of God ...I was secure in the Lord Jesus' protection and yet could just pray for others and not help themin any other way and warning them through my barrier of protection. Some unable to hear. many shadows just barely crawling to The Light of Jesus.

After entering into Churches and beginning to understand what I was seeing by listening to all the back and forth arguments with scripture to back up as thry say, each ones beliefs of,pre,mid, and post...I remained silent.

As my [pastor was a pre trib person , who no longer is) asked for my opinion I just replied to be ready any minute of the day at any time of year. I did not want to come against my Pastors belief openly. I finally spoke to him privately I to;d him that I know whole heartedly that pretrib is erroneous and wish not to argue about it. I explained why. He respected my thoughts on the matter.

Down the years He changed according to what the Lord has showed him.. To argue a point which cannot be 100% correct at any time is folly.

Jesus ,the father being wise chose us to not know the exact time. He Himself says NO MAN KNOWS. And I believe the word of the Lord more Than annything man can say... Love you all and Be Ready.

The persecutions others are under for their faith is ever present today. It is the want of man not to suffer and be removed before tribulations. But Our ways are not His ways... ever in His Arms Patricia1 :24:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

To argue a point which cannot be 100% correct at any time is folly.

Jesus ,the father being wise chose us to not know the exact time. He Himself says NO MAN KNOWS. And I believe the word of the Lord more Than annything man can say... Love you all and Be Ready.

The persecutions others are under for their faith is ever present today. It is the want of man not to suffer and be removed before tribulations.

But Our ways are not His ways...

ever in His Arms

Patricia1 :24:

Thank you for this post sister, and for the truth contained within it. I stand with you on this point, and like you I will gladly take God at His word before I will accept "popular theology".

The Bible contains more "proof", clearly stated, of the timeline and events that will hail the return of our Lord, than it does any mention of a seperate fate for the bretheren. The 3 or 4 verses that are twisted to support this errant pre-trib viewpoint, when compared against the rest of the Scriptures, can easily be dismissed as "wishful thinking". How many will stand firm in their faith, knowing God will not forsake them, when the walls of this world begin coming down around them. That will be the real test of trusting Him.

Appointed to "Wrath"?...NO,

appointed to trials and tribulations?...read the Scriptures and you will find the answer to be yes.

in His service,

-Christian-

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Mid trib all the way!

In Jacob's Last 7 years, the first 3 1/2 years is called the Great Tribulation because Satan/AntiChrist is pursuing Christians, both Jews and Gentiles to slay them.

The next 3 1/2 years is called the Wrath Of God or Jacob's Trouble because mid trib, the Christians will have been raptured before God starts to unleash or pour out His Wrath (which is on unbelievers left on earth so that His saints all "escape" His Wrath in the rapture) upon the earth. With the disappearance of all the Christians, Satan/AntiChrist next go after the Jews.

Tribulation is experienced by believers/Christians while God's Wrath is only on unbelievers.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

To argue a point which cannot be 100% correct at any time is folly.

The persecutions others are under for their faith is ever present today. It is the want of man not to suffer and be removed before tribulations.

But Our ways are not His ways...

ever in His Arms

Patricia1 :emot-pray:

Thank you for this post sister, and for the truth contained within it. I stand with you on this point, and like you I will gladly take God at His word before I will accept "popular theology".

The Bible contains more "proof", clearly stated, of the timeline and events that will hail the return of our Lord, than it does any mention of a seperate fate for the bretheren. The 3 or 4 verses that are twisted to support this errant pre-trib viewpoint, when compared against the rest of the Scriptures, can easily be dismissed as "wishful thinking". How many will stand firm in their faith, knowing God will not forsake them, when the walls of this world begin coming down around them. That will be the real test of trusting Him.

Appointed to "Wrath"?...NO,

appointed to trials and tribulations?...read the Scriptures and you will find the answer to be yes.

in His service,

-Christian-

YOU GO BOY!

pre-trib all the way!

Deceived all the way!

And thats your opinion all the way!

Or are you going to tell us some more about how the pre-trib belief is a "lie from hell?" I don't believe that the mid or post-trib rapturists believe in some "lie from hell" so why do you choose to couch the pre-trib belief in those terms? The pre-trib position is the only one that makes sense, scripturally speaking. The other two positions have to twist and turn scripture, and/or allegorize and/or spiritualize scripture to make their theology work. So why insult us and brow beat us with scary talk?

Any doctrinal belief that is meant to deceive the people of God is a Lie From The Pits of Hell. I am simply speaking out against the enemy.

You say that "pre-trib is the only doctrinal belief that makes sense Scripturally speaking" So I am hereby challenging you to back your words up with scripture and answering these questions for me.

Where in the bible does it say that we are going to be taken at the beginning of the seven years? Where in the bible does it say that the "restrainer or he who withholds or he who will let" is the church? Where in the bible does it say that the 144,000 Jewish witnesses are going to be "evangelists who will travel around the world re-evangelizing a knew body of Christ after the rapture"? 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 says that the day(resurrection day) of Christ "shall not come, except there come a falling(departure from the faith) away first and the man of sin(the antichrist) be revealed the son of perdition(he who takes away eternal life)" We know that antichrist can not take away eternal life but if we become deceived and choose to fallow him, instead of Christ, we at that point give away our eternal life.

So where in the bible does it say that 2 Thess. 2 1-4 will take place after the day of Christ/Resurrection day. If there are going to be seven years of tribulation when does the wrath of God take place? And where in the bible does it say that "there will be seven years of tribulation".

These are the major characteristics of the pre-trib concept and without them the pre-trib concept does not line up with scripture. All of these characteristics can not be found written anywhere in the bible and they are all nothing more then "the assumptions of men" who want to believe that which is not written in the word of God and if it is not written in the word of God it is "a lie from the pits of hell" So Cobalt put your scripture where your mouth is and give me some scriptural proof that these aspects of the pre-trib concept are reinforced by scripture.

One of the most common reasons for the pre-trib belief is because the words tribulation and wrath have been mixed up together as meaning one in the same thing. But in the bible both in the Hebrew and the Greek the word "tribulation means affliction" and the word "wrath means punishment" and are speaking of 2 different events which are separate from one another. Now we know that we are not appointed to suffer the wrath of God because the bible says so. But where in the bible does it say that we will escape tribulation? It doesn't. In fact the word of God tells us that we will suffer tribulation in the name of Jesus Christ which were the words that came out of the mouth of Christ in Matthew 24. Do the research! The church of Smyrna (the persecuted church) suffered horrible tribulation off and on for nearly 250 years. They were jailed in inhumane conditions, fed alive to wild animals, tortured to the death, skined alive, had their heads cut off, burned alive at the stack, their legs and arms tied to four horses and ripped apart while the were alive and much more. Was God watching? Yes! Did God allow the tribulation to continue for nearly 250 years? Yes! Did God stop the tribulation? Yes, but not before it served His purpose.

So what makes you think that you are so good that you won't have to endure what they did and they did it with joy in their hearts.

All of those saints who died had most of the same books of the bible as you do. They might not have had a personal bible like you do but the scriptures were read at church services so they knew the same scriptures as you do. Historical record both biblically and scholarly tells us that they didn't believe in a pre-trib rapture. How could they?

I didn't base what I believe on my opinion I based what I believe on what is not written and what is written in the bible.

And one more thing. satan's lies don't scare me

As the Spirit of Compromise Rages On.

Edited by Massorite

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"

:emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

:emot-highfive:

Love, Your Brother Joe

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them."

Come Quickly LORD Jesus, Come Quickly!

Amen!

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"

:th_praying::20::20:

:20:

Love, Your Brother Joe

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them."

Come Quickly LORD Jesus, Come Quickly!

Amen!

As for you my brother from another mother. Amen and Amen