• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Does anyone believe these statements?

(objects used for a bad purpose)they could well be harboring bad spirits by creating a bad atmosphere and creating disharmony within the home

if their use was for satanic purposes, such as healing, they most likely come with a

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Giaour, I have noticed you are having trouble with the quote boxes. Try using different colors for each person instead.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Shalom,

The title suggests that there ARE such things as satanic and evil objects. I am not talking about demons inhabiting inanimate objects, but objects that are created for evil by man. These objects were not created by G-d and therefore have no G-dly purpose or function.

There are G-d created objects, such as trees, snakes, and things in Nature. Just because people used these for evil purposes does not make them evil in and of themselves. For example, just because some people used to worship evergreen trees and made idols out of them, that does not mean the Christmas Tree in my home is evil. Christians use this argument to say that anything once perverted is forever perverted. I disagree. Anything created by G-d, such as trees, is not evil of itself, because it was created by G-d.

However, there is a second issue here, one that has been overlooked in this discussion and is, in my opinion, the REAL discussion. This, imho, is the REAL issue of this and should be considered carefully and prayerfully and not dismissed and CERTAINLY not mocked!

There are things that are not created by G-d, but created by man strictly for evil and satanic purposes and have no G-dly purpose or function and in and of themselves, they glorify evil. The example here are faeries and gnomes. These are worshipped as idols and represent only that. The lie that these are "cute and cuddly" mythical creatures is a lie from the enemy to get us to accept those things that are not G-dly into our lives by telling us they are harmless. Satan also tells us that HE is harmless. rolleyes.gif

So, we must differentiate in this discussion, those things that are created by G-d and are G-d's and those things created by man for evil and have no other purpose. The Ouija board brought up recently is another. It was created for evil and is used for evil and to say it is harmless is ignoring the truth. Not only is not pleasing to G-d, but it promotes the appearance of accepting evil to those who use these items, such as Wiccans. It is one thing to have these gnomes in ignorance, but once it has been shown that these things were created for and are used in idol worship, we should remove them, so as not to become a stumbling block for Christians, or those who need to be freed from the bondage of evil and are using these items.

We must be diligent and not bring into our homes and lives those things that are created for and used for idolatry, evil and satanic purposes. We must not however, look at the good things G-d created and say they are evil - they are not! Even if they are used for evil purposes, the fact they were created by G-d and G-d is not evil says it all.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Tv...........created by man, can be used for evil

cars .......created by man, can be used for evil

electricity..see above

movies..see above

medicines/drugs

clothing

make-up

jewelry

the list is varied and endless, and all of them can be used for evil someway, somehow by somebody.

I have a fairy tattooed on my hip, evidently I should run and get it removed and get a Priest, cause I'm evil and should be destroyed.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Tv...........created by man, can be used for evil

cars .......created by man, can be used for evil

electricity..see above

movies..see above

medicines/drugs

clothing

make-up

jewelry

the list is varied and endless, and all of them can be used for evil someway, somehow by somebody.

Shalom SP,

You have misinterpreted what was said.

Not than man created something that COULD BE used for evil, but that something was created ONLY for evil purposes.

All those things you mentioned that were created by man have functions and purposes. If someone uses them for evil, that doesn't make the thing evil.

HOWEVER, faeries, gnomes, Ouija boards and several other things were created FOR evil and there is no good purpose in them.

I have a fairy tattooed on my hip, evidently I should run and get it removed and get a Priest, cause I'm evil and should be destroyed.

<sigh> Why must it turn into this? No one said YOU were evil, where did you get that? There is no need for this type of comment.

Giaour, I have noticed you are having trouble with the quote boxes. Try using different colors for each person instead.

Excellent idea, thank you.

I dont know what my problem is with quoting t-day.

Well I think it went directly to the point, so evidently this is one of these areas where we must agree to disagree things.

Shalom,

The title suggests that there ARE such things as satanic and evil objects. I am not talking about demons inhabiting inanimate objects, but objects that are created for evil by man. These objects were not created by G-d and therefore have no G-dly purpose or function.

There are G-d created objects, such as trees, snakes, and things in Nature. Just because people used these for evil purposes does not make them evil in and of themselves. For example, just because some people used to worship evergreen trees and made idols out of them, that does not mean the Christmas Tree in my home is evil. Christians use this argument to say that anything once perverted is forever perverted. I disagree. Anything created by G-d, such as trees, is not evil of itself, because it was created by G-d.

However, there is a second issue here, one that has been overlooked in this discussion and is, in my opinion, the REAL discussion. This, imho, is the REAL issue of this and should be considered carefully and prayerfully and not dismissed and CERTAINLY not mocked!

There are things that are not created by G-d, but created by man strictly for evil and satanic purposes and have no G-dly purpose or function and in and of themselves, they glorify evil. The example here are faeries and gnomes. These are worshipped as idols and represent only that. The lie that these are "cute and cuddly" mythical creatures is a lie from the enemy to get us to accept those things that are not G-dly into our lives by telling us they are harmless. Satan also tells us that HE is harmless. rolleyes.gif

So, we must differentiate in this discussion, those things that are created by G-d and are G-d's and those things created by man for evil and have no other purpose. The Ouija board brought up recently is another. It was created for evil and is used for evil and to say it is harmless is ignoring the truth. Not only is not pleasing to G-d, but it promotes the appearance of accepting evil to those who use these items, such as Wiccans. It is one thing to have these gnomes in ignorance, but once it has been shown that these things were created for and are used in idol worship, we should remove them, so as not to become a stumbling block for Christians, or those who need to be freed from the bondage of evil and are using these items.

We must be diligent and not bring into our homes and lives those things that are created for and used for idolatry, evil and satanic purposes. We must not however, look at the good things G-d created and say they are evil - they are not! Even if they are used for evil purposes, the fact they were created by G-d and G-d is not evil says it all.

So we agree that objects cant be inhabited by demons. So a rope that was used to murder someone has no effect on my homes safety if I use that rope to tie my shutters with.

We agree that anything that is a stumbling block for other Christians should be avoided if possible.

We agree that worshipping idols is wrong.

It seems that what we disagree with is the owning of any "representations" or "likeness" of something that was made and worshipped by others.

Which seems to be anything fantasy or imaginary.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I have only read four pages of this thread and I have never read so much mumbo jumbo since I believed in santa claus.. This more superstition than anything else. How can a garden gnome made from plaster of paris contain any evil spirit. There is more evil inside your computer and tv sets. No inanimate fairy, gnome or picture made by man is able to have any influencing power over you if you have the H/S indwelling in you and are covered by the power of the blood of the Lamb. Greater is He who is in you than he that's in the world. We have a few garden ornaments in our garden, but they don't freak me out. :thumbsup:

I have only read four pages of this thread and I have never read so much mumbo jumbo since I believed in santa claus.. This more superstition than anything else. How can a garden gnome made from plaster of paris contain any evil spirit. There is more evil inside your computer and tv sets. No inanimate fairy, gnome or picture made by man is able to have any influencing power over you if you have the H/S indwelling in you and are covered by the power of the blood of the Lamb. Greater is He who is in you than he that's in the world. We have a few garden ornaments in our garden, but they don't freak me out. :24:

:thumbsup::rolleyes::laugh::taped::24:

Wish you could see me giving you a standing ovation eric!