• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

:exclaimation:  :angel: ...Let me just add to this Traveller, CD, Tim:

Love is the diamond among the jewels of our breastplates as Believers.  Our kind words take a whole lot less breath than harsh ones.  We've all enjoyed fellowshiping with one another on this board and it upsets the enemy to see our joy.  Family disagreements/misunderstandings are commonplace in the Body and nothing unusual.  

However, what does make us different is the powerbase we use....the love and joy of our LORD/SAVIOUR instilled within each of us.  Every effort made for the happiness of others lifts us above ourselves.  Let's try to continue to beat that path.  We've got a great team of posters on here, and we all learn from one another, good and bad.  The world's greatness is measured by authority and lordliness, but divine greatness/love is a meek and gentle influence.  Each of YOU have influenced me more than you'll ever know.  Stay positive.  Stay real...but stay humble.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Ive never been of any denomination; I went where God sent me and it had no denomination.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

And Traveller, like CD's and Tim's, your post/threads have been uplifting and a blessing to my spirit.

• Loved it! 1

Guest C.D. Light

traveller--Have you ever dealt with the RC'ers who are so deceptively entrenched in the false gospel, paganism, marianism, and told all their lives that they are "right"?

And that because they went thru the sacraments, they actually believe they have the holy spirit??? And actually believe they are "christians"??

And listen day after day, to their "explaining away" and twisting the scriptures to fit themselves?  And if you try to tell them that all of this is the path to destruction, or the wrong path, they simply continue with more of the same?

So then you take it a step further, and plain out tell them it is the path to hell---cause they didnt seem to get it the sugar coated way?

Deal with all that for a year or two or more--then come back and tell me how much "patience" you have.

And then try to deal with it when u have a whole family on the same sad path, and know that you are going to be leaving them behind --all because of the brainwashing they've received from the RCC !!

It may be easy for u who dont have family going straight to hell all because of this rediculous POPERY crap; for me it is NOT.

cd

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Nobody said it was easy, but the reward is definitely worth the challenge.

• Loved it! 1

Sad to say, but yes I have CD. I too have family in false doctrines. I have friends and family in NO doctrine.And my workplace is something else.  There is a total of two Christians where I work, including me.  One of the owners here has declared that there will be NO mentioning of the name of Jesus - period. I am daily deluged with paganism. We have  two into voo doo( with the dolls and pins and whole nine yards), a self proclaimed warlock that stands outside my window and stares at me, (one of the bosses sons), a psychic (sp? ) that claims he can talk to scorpians, another kook that claims he can control the weather, and the rest are just atheists. So yes, I deal with it daily. And I care about these people. I pray for them and counsel them. My door is always open to them and I get them by the droves. But I can't let the situation destroy the peace that Jesus placed in my heart.  The situation is for Him to deal with - I am merely the tool that He placed here. I can't harden their hearts. Only God knows the outcome of their souls,  and I have peace knowing that He is in control. I can, on my own, do nothing. The Holy Spirit draws them, not me.

• Loved it! 1

Guest C.D. Light

traveller--their hearts are already hardened. I think u meant to say you cannot soften their hearts.

My first concern is for my own family.

cd

No, CD. I meant what I said. Yes, their hearts are hard. But hard like sandstone or granite? Hearts can be hardened to a greater degree. Look at pharoah. I don't want to be a stumbling block or even a toe stumper.  And I do care for my family. As I said I too have family in false doctrines.

CD, I will add your family to my prayers.

Guest C.D. Light
Nobody said it was easy, but the reward is definitely worth the challenge.

Timothy--by the time u get to be my age, challenge is not something yer up to  :exclaimation:

cd

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I'll also pray for you and your family C.D.

"Timothy--by the time u get to be my age, challenge is not something yer up to"

True, but if it is the Lord's will that it be done, whatever is needed to meet that challenge will be supplied by Him.

Gen 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

• Loved it! 1