• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George. From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies.

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies.

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law?

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves.

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not.

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word.

Carlos

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

well i know i am not of the outter court of anything for i am saved by faith in THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND MASTER OUR KING.

i dont understand about who belongs to the inner court (if there is such a thing )

• 1 year later...

• Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/02/1945

when are the bible studies?

• 1 month later...

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

dear brother george, how happy i am to find a legitimate christian website. i want so much to study be edified and edify andpray for others. i am a pastor,preacher and christian social worker and i work in the trenches of the homeless,addicted and abused. GOD is my ever present strength but even a pastor needs a pastor and needs many things that is why i am looking for a good word daily,blessings to you, pastor karen

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Birthday:  05/09/1966

I wish there was a place that just lists how many posts you have to have to do everything here on Worthy....I have been finding out bits and pieces here and there when i am lucky enough to come across it as i learn more about this site and how to use it and how to benefit from it as well as share with others. Just a thought. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest staterep2012

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

George

how do i start a new topic in an email i was told i had to post 5 topics for people to talk about and let me know how to access these differant things on here since i am not allowed to read any messages on here according to the site... and also i want to apolligize to you the website management for me actions yesterday.. please DO NOT delete this thread for its another way for new friends to contact me since i have no access to messageing on here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

George

how do i start a new topic in an email i was told i had to post 5 topics for people to talk about and let me know how to access these differant things on here since i am not allowed to read any messages on here according to the site... and also i want to apolligize to you the website management for me actions yesterday.. please DO NOT delete this thread for its another way for new friends to contact me since i have no access to messageing on here

Robert, you can start a new thread in Worthy Welcome to introduce yourself if you wish. Then say hi to a few other newbies and you will have 5 posts before you know it.

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George. From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies.

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies.

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law?

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves.

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not.

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word.

Carlos

Yah george I have a HUNDRED good Bible Study and Ministry topics!

I am pretty new, in fact I just joined, and this is not intended to argue, but when I read this and some of the other responses, it sounds like a lot of people don't understand, the reason for starting new topics being restricted to "royal" members or a select group.

I do understand, and in a bible study category, I think it is good. Let me point out,

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George.

To start with we are not "locked out", I am reading these and even can post a reply, if I have a comment or question.

Also I personally would find any bible study extremely confusing, if it was cluttered with 100's of topics,possibley really off the wall, and last, I greatly appreciate the fact that there are "royal" members, that work so hard , to try to make sure I don't get mislead and confused, by: 100s of topics and questionable doctrines.

Well , that would be impossible, but it would be nice if we could, and this would lead to another topic, but at one point, and personally , I do not claim to be a "Christian", because so many of these so called "Christians", come up with some really bizarre ,and wrong teachings,that lead me to not want anything to do with bible studies,and churches,many do give christianity a bad name. So, even though I KNOW ,Jesus is My lord, and our only way to be saved, or the only way back to God, since we are all lost ,sinners , we need Jesus, so not only believeing, but I know it. I don't know if that makes me a "christian", but I certainly do not want to be like so many that mislead me, with bible studies,and topics teaching false doctrines. After all said and done I have learned to go by what the bible says, but am finding, I can learn many new things, with the help of well structured "Bible Studies", so now I am going to close, because I am anxious to get to the bible studies. Since this was the first thread, I read it, and just wanted to say I support what the moderators are doing. Besides there seem to be lots of areas where we can start topics,etc. and I am sure if someone really feels a new topic is needed, and takes the time to ask a "royal member" or some admin (moderators) to start it, they might consider it.

thank you and God Bless you all

Edited by GarryRicketson

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/17/1973

hello, i am new to this and would like to know how does the bible study work. Do we just read the post and respond based on the topic is there particular reading we do then we post comments after we have read what was posted and the private reading. any guidance would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Birthday:  08/05/1986

i like to take part in a bible study